Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office (58463 Views)

Insecurity: Wike Asks CP To Establish Additional Police Divisions In Gwagwalada / Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him / Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by CEOwatazs: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by fohiss: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Because they have taken some corner cash from him so to him now they are nothing...you see why most traditional rulers don't have a say anymore ..
Even at state level look at d way dey are talkless of when it comes to federal level ..what a shame all because of what will not last for forever

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by money121(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by ipreach: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2020
grin ordinary working eh grin grin grin ; somebody should complete it for me
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by SirToby(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Where is the denigeration

He only warned them to stop causing problems in the community

Oga watch the video very well and see the insult he ditched out. Being a PDP supporter doesn't mean you should argue blindly. Replace Wike with Elrufai and we would see how you would change the narrative.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by SirToby(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2020
id911:
Sarrki and propaganda
Which one is Propaganda ?
Watch the video and stop defending rubbish.
How could you tell them to stand up as if he was talking to his students. He even called one of them a small boy with dan fodio head wrapper

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2020
Warrant chiefs!
That's just what they are
What do u expect

*tueh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by dasauce(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2020
foolbuster:

Wike did not denigrade anybody. According to the law he has powers over the traditional institutions and they are all answerable to him.

It is the europeans that denigraded our traditional institutions a long time ago and institutionalised the sacrileage by rendering them powerless and imposing their own leadership style with their democracy nonsense which still subsists today.

Shut your trashy mouth and watch the video, simply put!!

6 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2020
STUPID POST.

You are one of Governor Wike haters.

There is nothing wrong in the video and moreover all traditional rulers are under the state government and are paid by the Governor.

Go and ask Emir Sanusi what denigration is.

sarrki:
Governor nyesom Wike degrading a royal stool is an unpardonable offense in Africa

We revered our traditional institutions

It’s not who is occupying that seat but the stool is ancestral and we value the culture and heritage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bke5_ZGceo

https://www.facebook.com/babajide.koladeotitoju/videos/10159284498638989/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol very funny video
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2020
How I wish the Government of this stupid Gov just come to an end he lambasted on Guy there , I expect the guy to have walked out jejely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by SirToby(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2020
thattnaijaman:
STUPID POST.

You are one of Governor Wike haters.

There is nothing wrong in the video and moreover all traditional rulers are under the state government and are paid by the Governor.

Go and ask Emir Sanusi what denigration is.

There is something wrong with the video ?
Calling a king small boy that doesn't know anything, Telling them to stand up like school boys ?
It's better to be quiet than to be defending this rubbish and arrogance from Wike

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Cyberterror: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Wike should have also asked them to line up and put their hands on their neighbours' shoulders. Then they March around the hall to prove their loyalty to him. This is what happens when you allow a thug to become governor.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by bs81(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2020
maybe the traditional ruler he asked not to shake his head is a loyalist to Ameachi.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Abfinest007(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2020
wike can do nonsense is not going to seek for eir support for second term
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by vibbb: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2020
No Gov. will address any traditional ruler like this in the southwest. Though Gov. Wike made some good points but then he shouldn't have pin point a traditional ruler for checking his head.

Elder Wike no dey follow anybody smile o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2020
sarrki:
Governor nyesom Wike degrading a royal stool is an unpardonable offense in Africa

We revered our traditional institutions

It’s not who is occupying that seat but the stool is ancestral and we value the culture and heritage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bke5_ZGceo

https://www.facebook.com/babajide.koladeotitoju/videos/10159284498638989/

Where is the degrading?
Wike is fearless, he says things as it is without fear of favours!!!
By the way how come you lost your voice during the Ganduje/Sanusi debacle?
Your hypocrisy stinks!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Bellotelli: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2020
WIKE really spoke like a drunken man. A sane person shouldn't denigrate the traditional rulers in public like that. It's a shame . embarassed embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Dartilo(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2020
This can neva happen to the great oni of ife
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by joeyfire(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2020
sarrki:

Please watch the video

N stop blabbing

He insulted them to there face

Ganduje is doing it through governance and never insulted sanusi to his face

This is the most intellectually deficient thing thing i have seen on NL. So Ganduje dismembering and desecrating a thousand year old seat of the Emir of Kano is better than Wike telling off a chief (not a king) who was being disrespectful?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by lasheun: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Please don't ask anyone with sense of dignity and pride for the thrown of our ancestors to watch the video.
Watching the video is like bruising a drying wound.
The Wlke of a governor has no respect for his elder, forgetting he only has for more years on that seat as a governor of the state.
Power drunk Governor talking to elders like kids.
If you see the way he rubbish the youngest amongst the chiefs ehn, you go help ham cry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by MrCGPA(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2020
I will not blame Wike because Chiefs are being appointed in Rivers State like political position. I have never in my life seen where a Royal Chief has duration except Rivers State. You will be Chief for 4 years and your tenor expires. Wike was addressing them like a tout. Can you address any Oba or Emir with that disrespectful voice? Impossible!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by WarriAproko: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2020
How wish this kings dem get their own work dem for nor hear all this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2020
sarrki:

Please watch the video

N stop blabbing

He insulted them to there face

Ganduje is doing it through governance and never insulted sanusi to his face
Please read properly what the guy wrote, ganduje he said desecrated kano emirate, he didn't talk about sanusi, next time don't rush into an issue that will end up bringing you public shame.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by foolbuster: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2020
dasauce:

Shut your trashy mouth and watch the video, simply put!!

it's not my fault you are daft.
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Danelo(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2020
This man has no respect for the traditional rulers oooo....see wash!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by madridguy(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Wike really embarrassed those kings with no remorseful.

Watch the video and see. Telling them to stop clapping as if he's talking to nursery school pupils..Even tell one to stop shaking his head and brought the guy full cassette.

Wike my fellow madridsta messed up big time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by tomju(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2020
CotenantNIG:
This guy doesn't give a damn
I have watched this video like 4 times. I dont really know why he should be so arrogant with the traditional rulers. Eve the "uthman dan Fodio" he said is a small boy....I feel it was unneccessary. You can make a general point without calling any of them out. That was very disrespectful. It this kind of insult happen in my state Akwa Ibom hmmm that governor go hear am from them. On the flip side though, I dont know how potent the Akwa Ibom traditional institution is now o. but when I was there it was. My point is a governor should show respect to traditional rulers, whether the occupant is young or old.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by MEGAWATCH: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2020
sarrki:

Seriously please watch the video

I've watched the video and I have a sincere advise for you:

PLEASE GO GET A GOOD EYE GLASSES OR BETTER STILL, YOU CAN GET A GOOD VIDEO TRANSLATOR.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Spallanzani: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2020
seunmsg:
I watched the video and felt terribly sorry for the traditional rulers. The particular chief he called a small boy that used to run errands when he was in school should have stormed out of the venue. Nobody deserve to be so disrespected.

If a south west APC governor had tried this nonsense, the national outcry would have been deafening. But it’s Wike, the numero uno of PDP so no big deal. He will get away with it.
Bro you lifted a comment on Instablog just like that... without giving credit

Modified: So people are stealing comment from here to post on Instablog, the thief even lifted the entire comment word for word.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) / Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead / #osundecides2022: Eight Factors That Helped Adeleke Defeat Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.