Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office (58465 Views)

Insecurity: Wike Asks CP To Establish Additional Police Divisions In Gwagwalada / Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him / Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
seunmsg:

Thanks my brother. Some of these wailers will just want to drag someone for no reason. A little check would have shown them that the lady in question posted her comment two hours after my post but no, they just want to be unreasonable.

Just shut it.
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by toplinetrtrend: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
sarrki:

Please watch the video

N stop blabbing

He insulted them to there face

Ganduje is doing it through governance and never insulted sanusi to his face

You are sounding like a confused man. Either you do it directly or indirectly, abuse is abuse. Stop this shameless rubbish you are vomiting
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by foolbuster: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Minjim:

China, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia and the Philippines were all colonized. I don't think they are still blaming the colonial masters .
What made Africa different?
I'll tell you. It is the black man mentality

Please what is black man mentality?
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
sarrki:
Governor nyesom Wike degrading a royal stool is an unpardonable offense in Africa

We revered our traditional institutions

It’s not who is occupying that seat but the stool is ancestral and we value the culture and heritage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bke5_ZGceo

https://www.facebook.com/babajide.koladeotitoju/videos/10159284498638989/

You lot don't have traditional rulers in the deep south/east; what you've got are warrant chiefs without a smidgen of blue in their blood.

Wike does seem to be smoking something strong these days though, wasn't it yesterday or so, he made a secretary receive the oba of Benin
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Enemyofpeace: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
foolbuster:

Wike did not denigrade anybody. According to the law he has powers over the traditional institutions and they are all answerable to him.

It is the europeans that denigraded our traditional institutions a long time ago and institutionalised the sacrileage using their so called democracy. Which ofcourse has been bastardized by African politicians.
that he has power over them does not mean he should not use his brain by disrespecting them. We are Africans, we respect our elders, stop supporting nonsense
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Minjim: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
foolbuster:

Please what is black man mentality?
Complacency
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by foolbuster: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
that he has power over them does not mean he should not use his brain by disrespecting them. We are Africans, we respect our elders, stop supporting nonsense

Just listen to yourself. I am tackling the root cause of this nonsense and you are talking like a child.
According to you he should respect his elders and who told you that traditional ruler is his elder. Anyway thats not my point. It is the traditional stool whom that man represent is what he should respect mr man.

That respect was gone the moment wike had authority over them. They should be the ones respecting him my friend which they even demonstrated in that video when he ordered them to stand up, so what are you talking?
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Enemyofpeace: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
foolbuster:

Just listen to yourself. I am tackling the root cause of this nonsense and you are talking like a child.
According to you he should respect his elders and who told you that traditional ruler is his elder. Anyway thats not my point. It is the traditional stool whom that man represent is what he should respect mr man.

That respect was gone the moment wike had authority over them. They should be the ones respecting him my friend which they even demonstrated in that video when he ordered them to stand up, so what are you talking?
I'm saying it again stop supporting nonsense
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by foolbuster: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Minjim:

Complacency

And only people with black skin are complacent.
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by foolbuster: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
I'm saying it again stop supporting nonsense

I am glad i educated you today.
One final lesson: dont just open your mouth and start talking without thinking so you dont embarass yourself by talking nonsense.
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by chriscrosss(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is what we call vocal governor...I like this man gut...
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by helixmanager: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
sarrki:

He modified it though

I think he new here

Him for know say you be encyclopedia

Yes I modified it based on sensibility because I wasn’t sure. That doesn’t exonerate him totally.
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by helixmanager: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
seunmsg:

Thanks my brother. Some of these wailers will just want to drag someone for no reason. A little check would have shown them that the lady in question posted her comment two hours after my post but no, they just want to be unreasonable.

Funny you think everyone is concerned about you or your activities on Nairaland. Go get a life!
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by gosmoney(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
foolbuster:

Wike did not denigrade anybody. According to the law he has powers over the traditional institutions and they are all answerable to him.

It is the europeans that denigraded our traditional institutions a long time ago and institutionalised the sacrileage using their so called democracy. Which ofcourse has been bastardized by African politicians.
u no get sense I sue u must be a zombie with ur followers dat like ur comment
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by shaw2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
I didn't see any insult here.
It's obvious truth he is telling them.
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Minjim: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
foolbuster:

And only people with black skin are complacent.

Majority of contemporary African politicians are.
And they're the ones navigating us
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Felomania: 1:15am On Jan 16, 2020
Very mad �
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Successmind(m): 3:11am On Jan 16, 2020
Am sure no governor will humiliate a monarch to their face in SW......bode Thomas still lingers in each public officers memory...(1953)....
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by gare(f): 3:28am On Jan 16, 2020
sarrki:
Governor nyesom Wike degrading a royal stool is an unpardonable offense in Africa

We revered our traditional institutions

It’s not who is occupying that seat but the stool is ancestral and we value the culture and heritage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bke5_ZGceo

https://www.facebook.com/babajide.koladeotitoju/videos/10159284498638989/

I have watched the video and the governor has not done anything wrong trying to call them to order, so far no one seems to speak about the staff of office the governor talked about which is very right.

For the one he said he knew I believe the governor is not happy with him because he believes he is causing too much problems in his community and being a young Chief without experience
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by sarrki(m): 3:39am On Jan 16, 2020
gare:

I have watched the video and the governor has not done anything wrong trying to call them to order, so far no one seems to speak about the staff of office the governor talked about which is very right.

For the one he said he knew I believe the governor is not happy with him because he believes he is causing too much problems in his community and being a young Chief without experience

He shouldn’t have done it in the open

They are representative of their culture, traditions, ancestors , beliefs and people
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Lonelyloner: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2020
sarrki:

Please watch the video

N stop blabbing

He insulted them to there face

Ganduje is doing it through governance and never insulted sanusi to his face

So you're not even going to deny you supported Ganduje.
You're not even a smart hypocrite. Lol
Just add hypocrite to your name.
Hypocrite Sarrki
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by madridguy(m): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2020
Baba leave that woman, am sure she didn't watch the video to be saying so. Every Gov. Woke action is more than an insult but slaps on their faces. How could you tell elderly people to stand up, why not say " Those of you with your staff of office should raise it up " He ordered them like Primary school student and even tell them to stop clapping, common you don't to matured mind that way not to talk of kings, and worst thing is to tell another one of making trouble and telling him how he used to run around. Even me that am not a king, am younger to the kings, i will take my leave.

sarrki:

He shouldn’t have done it in the open

They are representative of their culture, traditions, ancestors , beliefs and people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by kaziblake(f): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2020
helixmanager:

Yes I modified it based on sensibility because I wasn’t sure. That doesn’t exonerate him totally.
It does Oga.. I guess you are new on this site or politics section
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by BabaRamota1980: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2020
This Wike has lost his mind. Did he call that guy usman dan fodio? grin grin

The guy go take Wike case to his shrine when he return home.
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Khez: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2020
obiekunie2:

hypo! hypo! for the hyp! for the hypocrite!

and you kept mute as ganduje is degrading kano emirate! cheesy cheesy
the hypo smells nice on him ���
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by otokx(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Many of the Rivers State traditional rulers reside in Port Harcourt outside their domain and then are unable to control their people who reside in the villages which they visit occasionally cool
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by MrSquint: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2020
Wike is being too rude these days, the constant disrespect of our traditional rulers has to stop. These insults will be counted against him someday.
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2020
why are people angry ? traditional rulers sold their respect when they dabble into politics, beg for stipends and recognition.

in the past traditional rulers are respectable people, well read, wealthy and influential.

they have pedigree.

when you appoint touts, areaboys as traditional rulers what do you expect, see as they re being treatedlike school children.

they shouldnt complain, their tenure willvbe limited to 4 years.
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by tempel(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Wike just insulted all the traditional rulers in my state.
Re: Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office by LLMG: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
couldn't he have passed the message across in a more decent and respectful manner, some of them are far older than he is. decency is better than arrogance.
foolbuster:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#osundecides2022: Eight Factors That Helped Adeleke Defeat Oyetola / Aliko Dangote Visits President-Elect, Bola Tinubu (photos) / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.