Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (84279 Views)

Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by kunleweb: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Racoon:
The judgement will go a long way in histroy.The judiciary have been bastardized.

I've been reading the comments to know the reasons the court gave. Buhari has destroyed the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by kunleweb: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cityfirstborn:
So APC government use mbaka to leak the judgement, so that people won't be overly surprised. it is well with this govt. Using religion to play reverse psychology in the minds of people, now nobody would want to question the judgement, they will all see it as the hand of God

You're smart. I'm shocked to see people celebrate a leaked memo as prophecy. This is day time robbery. I feel bad for the Imo people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by duwdu: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
garfield1:

But most guys attack me and ridicule me

You need to develop a thick skin and remain undeterred. Be confident in the knowledge that there are a lot more low-class human beings than there are pretty smart, sensible, and erudite ones; so there will always be a lot more people who will misunderstand and attack reasonable posts.

If you're lucky, a lot of the ignorant ones will simply pass, because the issue is simply above their heads.

Good luck!

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by madridguy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin grin

DaBullIT:

Not only a clear vision, sensible as well

It takes sense to inteprete and announce a vision

But "the others" hate him because he supported Buhari

Lowkey one I can trust 80% if he says anything

Unlike gate of hell will open, somebody will die, one person replace one, one person has been cloned yahoo yahoo pasteur-prenures

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by kunleweb: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

Mbaka is not a man of God so know ..he is clearly a conman working for Buhari

You can say that again and again

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Mccullum: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
PDP will react to this judgement tomorrow because this is the shock of the decade for the party and unbelievable victory for the one the judgement favour.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by DarkJeddi(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
helinues:
This is Lopsided judgment..

Return match go bad

Hope hope's would be damaged beyond redeemable
This is the Supreme Court,there's no return match..

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Aiyk2333: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:

So the court has the power to add or subtract from a candidate's score during an election. Why was an independent election body set up in the first place? Did the court monitor the conduct of the elections? Did they have representatives at different polling units? Do they know why those scores were deducted?
it's laughable my brother.. they should kuku overhaul inec so supreme can do the job since they now decide added and subtracted votes. on what grounds did the court conclude they are valid or invalid?? was it that bad that he had to com fourth!! dooms Day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by kunleweb: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
topboss:
LOL

I DONT KNOW WHO IS MORE FUNNY.

BUHARI, APC, SUPREME COURT OR THE AFONJA JUBILATING ON THIS THREAD.

EVIDENTLY NNAMDI KANU WAS RIGHT TO SAY DON'T VOTE.

THE VOTE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY AND POINTLESS EXERCISE.

LET THE SUPREME COURT ON BUHARI ORDERS APPOINT ALL THE GOVERNORS, SENATORS, REPS AND ASSEMBLY MEMBERS.

WHETHER NIGERIA SURVIVES 2023, ONLY GOD WILL TELL.

I feel ashamed people. Are celebrating this madness
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by duwdu: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:

So the court has the power to add or subtract from a candidate's score during an election. Why was an independent election body set up in the first place? Did the court monitor the conduct of the elections? Did they have representatives at different polling units? Do they know why those scores were deducted?

See JAMB questions! So why do you have the judiciary in place to adjudicate over disputes? The judges are there to resolve those funny questions you're asking. Or do you for once believe anything is perfect, including INEC?

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Zionman24: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
What was the basis of this injustice. The 4th placed candidate has now been declared a winner, how ? Why is the President chosen to destroy the will of the people. why the rush when the rest are on hold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by XANDERBOY85: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Few people voted APC Guber candidate in Imo State - Fact. Hope had no structure other than result sheets

The Elections of Federal Representatives were not same day with State representatives.

How on earth will Hope win in his own zone while all his Assemblymen failed?

Don’t mind that liar! That Imo is saddled with APC Senators is just down to a gun being held to the heads of the returning officers and forcing them to declare the results in favour of APC! Notice how the post election travails of Rochas and Uwajumogu mirrored each other!
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Zionman24: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Every IGBO State should take to the streets peacefully to demand justice. if not, they're coming for you next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by HomorBj(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Aside from prophesy. Ihedioha didn't win election.

I am a pastor but I knew Ihedioha was was just a stand-in Governor.

Sorry for quoting u,but I must say Ihedioha never won that election,Uche Nwosu was the winner.I worked as INEC adhoc staff (NYSC) and u need to see the massive rigging PDP engaged in..We were foreigners serving in another town,who are we to open mouth

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by XANDERBOY85: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Aiyk2333:

it's laughable my brother.. they should kuku overhaul inec so supreme can do the job since they now decide added and subtracted votes. on what grounds did the court conclude they are valid or invalid?? was it that bad that he had to com fourth!! dooms Day

You should understand that, as in the case of Atiku, they (Supreme Court) had a job to do for their master Buhari and his party! They worked from the answer to the solution to give victory to the APC candidate! smiley
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by DEROX: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
I thank God we in oyo state were delivered from this evil tyrants cry

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Bimpe29: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Polity is being grossly heated and invited by the action and inactions of the members of the bench.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Cmanforall: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
seniormallam:

Hope is starting afresh, new 4 years
I don't think so. The election was not cancelled. Remember Andy Ubah case?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Ayodele1987(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
hope dy for Kogi state PDP governorship candidate
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
okorocha has lost apc structure in imo state before election. He lost Congress and primary to hope uzodima and madumere faction that's why he asked his son in-law uche nwosu to contest the Guber poll in AA

After the elections Okorocha remained the leader of the party in Imo.

As the highest elected official on the party's platform as the political party's constitution states.

Now with the court ruling Uzodinma is now the highest elected APC official in Imo, automatically making him the party leader on the state.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by duwdu: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Deepthoughts:
I'm confused about this supreme Court ruling due to the absence of details,what n how exactly did the supreme Court came to her decision viz a vis the tally of the votes scored by the candidates in the elections?, without details the ruling appears to be a forceful move by the Apc to penetrate the south East through the use of federal power to manipulate or predetermine legal outcome where it suit them which is very dangerous for the country, actually personally I was expecting the lmo elections to be declared inconclusive n a rerun ordered in some areas considering how questions were raised about the lack of fulfillment of the electoral requirements by the initial results,so please if there is anyone with detailed information I will like to be enlighten please.

You've answered your own question - wait to read the reasons adduced by the Supreme Court for arriving at the judgement. Stop jumping the gun with all these conspiracy theories and a locked mindset.

P34c3
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by otokx(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Zionman24:
Every IGBO State should take to the streets peacefully to demand justice. if not, they're coming for you next.

You can start

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Rossycee(f): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
lastempero:
Abia deserves this kind of news but u will never hear that in Abia.
I swear... God will do it after that idiot leaves that seat.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by garfield1: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
duwdu:

You need to develop a thick skin and remain undeterred. Be confident in the knowledge that there are a lot more low-class human beings than there are pretty smart, sensible, and erudite ones; so there will always be a lot more people who will misunderstand and attack reasonable posts.

If you're lucky, a lot of the ignorant ones will simply pass, because the issue is simply above their heads.

Good luck!

P34c3
There dominate this forum
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by CoolAmbience(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
HomorBj:

Sorry for quoting u,but I must say Ihedioha never won that election,Uche Nwosu was the winner.I worked as INEC adhoc staff (NYSC) and u need to see the massive rigging PDP engaged in..We were foreigners serving in another town,who are we to open mouth

Uche Nwosu?

Anyways, you may have your reasons.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by bumi10(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
jesu
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Foodforthought: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
tobechi74:
Catholic once again shows supremacy over other churches
What you are saying is that the Catholic Church now believes in signs, prophecies, wonders and miracles by Men of God? I thought you people said this was Pentecostal madness? Are you not a hypocrite now?
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Slimchase(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
MASS REVOLUTION LOOMS..... get ready !!!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Duru009(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
God of Mbaka please turn my story to GLORY.

Now in Jesus name !!

Amen......

Thank you lord because I know you have answered me......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by franchasng: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
The calamity that will befall Buhari, his cohorts and their generation will shock the world, bookmark this page!

For all you Yoruba rats jubilating over this stupid verdict, God of justice will deny you guys justice when you need it most!

How can APC candidate get more votes than other Igbo-accepted parties to win Imo state when the ruling governor an APC member was completely against APC candidate and used all his money, mercenaries and what have you to ensure APC candidate is undermined

How can the Imo people that voted be saying they voted PDP and APGA and want PDP candidate to remain while non-Imo people from Yoruba states and northern states who didn't vote in Imo state are celebrating that APC won, who caste the votes that made APC to win

Any Nigerian celebrating over this unjust, kangaroo judgment of Buhari, whereby Buhari and his cabals sit down and write results for supreme court to go and deliver should know that nothing stays forever, remember this day as you celebrate injustice, bookmark this page, you will cry of injustice and you will be mocked, if you doubt me, continue!

Every sane Nigerian can now see why Buhari and his cabals ensured they removed Water Onnoghen as CJN before the election tribunal cases began, can everybody see why now

I am so vexed!! angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by God1stson(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mykel51:

Is Christianity a competition ?
Ur very correct. That's a very stupid thing to say. I'm a Catholic but that statement depicts shallow Christianity. On the last day u will be telling God about supremacy of Catholic church instead of focusing on righteous walk with God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Election Results For Rivers State Found In The Bush By A Student (Video) / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.