Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (84246 Views)

Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Klington: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
APC supreme Court shocked shocked
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Enice(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:

What are the basis for Ihedioha's sack
wait for the judgement before crucifying the judges. but feelers from around is that some votes deducted by inec from the apc candidate where declared as valid by the court.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

Ruling party? I ihedioha fromAPC
PDP Ebele 2015
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by seniormallam(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Obere4u:

The judge that was replaced was the one handling Abbah and Ganduje. That's why judgement was postponed to 22nd January so that the new judge will have a look at the case and make her judgement..
The judge cannot compromise she just form sickness

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by garfield1: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ebubeagu1:

Though I had no doubt Uzodinma will come out victorious, but your analysis was top notch and very easy for anyone to grasp. I hope you make a good political career. Daalu nwanne mmadu!
But most guys attack me and ridicule me

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by mashad(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Win12345:
Today I gave in Nigeria, every Igbo man must support Nnamdi Kanu now before is too late, the invaders are really here. They bought some god of men to do there bidding. Mbaka prophecy is more like giving the invaders soft landing to go unsuspecting. Hmmmm

It is people like you D.Trump is looking for

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by discusant: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chai.
Hopefully no Owerri man will tell Orlu people after this time to go and cure themselves of the underdevelopment inflicted on Orlu zone by governors from Orlu zone?

Master of Iberiberism Rochas, built everything he saw as development in Owerri, hoping to be seen as best presidential candidate to succeed president Buhari.

The only university he built in his village has been recovered by IMSG, but is rotting; one of the factors that threw up anger of reasoning Imolites against Ihedioha.

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:
I'm shocked to my bone marrow ..... without a revolution in this country, it's headed for doom
will you also be shocked that by 2023,Nigerians will be loaded on the ship of Upper Next level,courtsey of bubu
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by omohdesmond(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
How can it be when imo voted for PDP this kind APC wickedness will only destroy our democracy. Jonathan warn them
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by LadyExcellency: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chiwude:
Imagine your question? Are you aware the APC won two Senatorial seats in Imo state, Imo west by Rochas and Imo north by late Uwajumogu. APC got the highest HOR seat too. That even Accord party of Emeka Nwajiuba won a federal seat before he was made a Minister by President Buhari. The state Rep positions was shared between APGA, PDP, AA, APC and Accord. Is this the first time you're coming to terms with Imo politics?

Few people voted APC Guber candidate in Imo State - Fact. Hope had no structure other than result sheets

The Elections of Federal Representatives were not same day with State representatives.

How on earth will Hope win in his own zone while all his Assemblymen failed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Obere4u: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
seniormallam:

The judge cannot compromise she just form sickness

That judge isn't handling IMO state case.

Whatever you think of it, give them benefit of doubt. Whether she is truly sick or not.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Tookool(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mummyimbecile:
will you also be shocked that by 2023,Nigerians will be loaded on the ship of Upper Next level,courtsey of bubu
That's the more reason a revolution is necessary
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Kennyprince: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=GamalNasser post=85796386]Immediately they claimed some judge was sick so they had to adjourn I smelt the dishonesty of Buhari looming ...[/qpuote] you are a fool for saying this
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Tookool(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Enice:
wait for the judgement before crucifying the judges. but feelers from around is that some votes deducted by inec from the apc candidate where declared as valid by the court.

So the court has the power to add or subtract from a candidate's score during an election. Why was an independent election body set up in the first place? Did the court monitor the conduct of the elections? Did they have representatives at different polling units? Do they know why those scores were deducted?
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by dianchi(f): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
nototribalist:
Nigeria is indeed the most corrupt country in the world

Someone here has said it all Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world meaning that on earth Nigeria has been marked as backwardness and the devil dwells and here and controls it all listen not a Joke hope was not even the second person during this race but 4th yet has displaced the first without no reason no election no no nothing Nigerians the time to think and plan for your future

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Sterope(f): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by duwdu: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
nams77:

Patrioticman007 i know you are infected with the zombie virus that's why you didn't see this post and the magic that was concocted by your demonic party apc.
I won't dignify you again with a response as you are already lost

You wait to read the reasons adduced by the Supreme Court for the decision.

Already, I can read some forward reasons put forth by some posters on this thread already. A plausible one is that INEC had in fact cancelled APC votes in about 381(?) polling units; that the SC re-added those illegally cancelled votes and the APC then came on top.

Like I already said, all conspiracy theorists should just hold their horses and, like the rest of us, await the reasons the SC ruled the way it has done.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaise how market? Orlu is imo and imo is orlu
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Adams12345: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:
I'm shocked to my bone marrow ..... without a revolution in this country, it's headed for doom

is like a dream, i can't belief this what oh Nigeria kai
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:

revolution is not feasible bro,they have divided us along religion and ethnic line,so we cant come together and say enough is enough.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by bluecircle470: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
martin123:
What is their reasons?? The electoral processes in the country is in total mess

As e no favor you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
LadyExcellency:

The Elections of Federal Representatives were not same day with State representatives.

How on earth will Hope win in his own zone while all his Assemblymen failed?
You'll keep having doubts and asking questions because you're pro-PDP and pro-IPOB. Even when you see the glaring facts you'll always be against any party not named PDP and APGA. Many of you just carry PDP and IPOB for head without using your intellectual ability to see politics as a game of interest.
Both AA and PDP got themselves messed up in massive rigging. Check up the votes in the Governorship and State Rep elections and you'll be shocked. Rochas tried all he could to make his son in-law Governor but still failed, why Ihedioha rigged foolishly in Mbaise areas to the extent of not alloting a single votes to his opponents. Only APC and APGA played fair in the elections. Had Hope not been declared winner then Ifeanyi Ararume of APGA would have had the shot. Many Imolites saw this coming.
Hope Uzodinma banked on the valid votes and his 200 polling units unaccounted votes, while Ararume didn't present a reasonable case before the supreme court.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sterope:
WTF? shocked

APC as set new precedent as usual.
u lied this time
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Starhearts: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
I won't comment for now

Until l hear from Dr. Mazi Nnamidi KANU
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Sterope(f): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Okay
atarapa:
u lied this time
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by duwdu: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:

What are the basis for Ihedioha's sack

Wait to read the reason it was so as will be given by the Supreme Court, if not given already. Simple.

P34c3
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by bluecircle470: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
martin123:
What is their reasons?? The electoral processes in the country is in total mess

The thing pain you die grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tookool:

oya you start it nau. Go and ask sowore how far

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by TrebleChamp(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Stallion93:
Not so bad
Ihedioha should just take a bow and start enjoying Pension as ex-governor of imo state
According to this judgement, Ihedioha was never governor of Imo State and cannot enjoy such benefit..

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by ORIENTATION101: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
booscy:
Politics of 2023.
All this was to grab APC party structure for Okorocha who was hitherto the party leader as the highest elected official of the party.

Its a pity that Ihedioha was the casualty here.

But even at that Ihedioha never really was supposed to be declared winner as he didn't fulfill the requirements of the law to stand duly elected.
okorocha has lost apc structure in imo state before election. He lost Congress and primary to hope uzodima and madumere faction that's why he asked his son in-law uche nwosu to contest the Guber poll in AA

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by LANDLORD72: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
madridguy:
This is a good news grin

Someone should link me up with Reverend Father Mbaka...The only man of God with clear vision. grin
Mbaka was already informed by federal government to avoid crisis
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by Deepthoughts: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sodiq3:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-court-sacks-ihedioha-declares-apcs-uzodinma-winner-of-election.html
I'm confused about this supreme Court ruling due to the absence of details,what n how exactly did the supreme Court came to her decision viz a vis the tally of the votes scored by the candidates in the elections?, without details the ruling appears to be a forceful move by the Apc to penetrate the south East through the use of federal power to manipulate or predetermine legal outcome where it suit them which is very dangerous for the country, actually personally I was expecting the lmo elections to be declared inconclusive n a rerun ordered in some areas considering how questions were raised about the lack of fulfillment of the electoral requirements by the initial results,so please if there is anyone with detailed information I will like to be enlighten please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.