Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor (96599 Views)

Biafra : Mbaka Prophecy Again After Ban From The Church / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by ifiokjohn(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
pek:
You can make your point with a little more civility. You don't come online to abuse someone you don't know.
Shutup is no abuse
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Fuckgovt: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
When was the prophecy made. If it was like few days ago then it seems to be a scam prophecy to me.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
initially I thought it was a joke...all hail the Almighty Mbaka

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by LegoxMetahuman: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Win12345:

Every invader always use some insiders to destroy internal Unity, both of them are tools in the hands of these invaders, but why they choose the Heartland of Igbo land should give every Igboman a serious concern.
North always strive to have insider in other Region while they remain impenetrable.
Hope and Mbaka are Northern stooges.
im guessing the huge number of voter that voted apc/uzodima in imo are fulani invaders.

fulani must be really powerful to be toying with igbos like supermario cheesy
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by phreakabit(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Giant777:
I fear who no fear mbaka. Immediately mbaka said he would win I know it must happen.
Illiterate. It's all part of the plot. He was informed prior to the decision. They are using a "man of God"(who is actually a fraudster,) that is well respected among Igbos, to bufferour reaction.....knowing our hardliner inclination to Christianity, and mostly catholic.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Stevolacious:
How on earth will the 4th on the row is pushed to the 1st position?

What happened to the 2nd person?

Which kind of court judgement is this?

This country . . . . !

Maybe they used anti duping drug to enhance performance
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by luckier9(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Rev. Mbaka is the only man of God I respect in Nigeria.

Please you guys should be mindful of what you are saying before you lay course in your head. Man of God is man of God

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by phreakabit(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
luckier9:

Please you guys should be mindful of what you are saying before you lay course in your head. Man of God is man of God

Thunder fire that Mbaka criminal. He is a fraud!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by ejighikemeuwa: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mr man, why are you having three tongues? We always condemned double tongues, but you are having three tongues on only this one issue, should we again believe you on any thing?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by pek(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Shutup is no abuse
Can you say that to your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by goodheart02(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
God1stson:

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm also a Catholic, but ur hatred and comment can change who he is. I bought his card and he has called me 2 times now and he told me exactly what is happening in my life. Prophesying that God will break protocol to c that I succeed. I know that I applied for many positions I am not too qualified for and he is now telling me God will break human protocol to allow me have it and I believe completely. I will u give u the testimony in due time.Gods way may not be our way.our God is in heaven and he does whatever he wants. He used Cyrus an unbeliever, in Isaiah 45 to free his choosen race.

Are u sure u understood my write up at all?? I'm also Catholic, and once worked with Mbaka as an Altar server, and have nothing against him. So I don't understand where u are getting the notion that i hate him from. I guess you're entitled to ur opinions anyway.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by ifiokjohn(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
pek:
Can you say that to your father?
He is not NY Father and my Father isn't a fool like he is.

let him respect himself first before he will be respected.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
kadiri3:
don't u like A.P.C?

Does APC give life and development. those bunch of clowns including PDP will face their foolishness on judgement day
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by alizma: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
DNSPro:
so in your wasp mind, he is the only one whose votes at the polls was disqualified abi? na only him waka come... iranu. Enjoy your Nigeria in hell!
If there is any other person whose vote was disqualified unjustly, pls bring it up but if you don't have any figure to support your claim, keep quiet. We are not hear for guess work.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by pek(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
ifiokjohn:
He is not NY Father and my Father isn't a fool like he is.

let him respect himself first before he will be respected.
Matthew 5:22
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by ifiokjohn(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
pek:
Matthew 5:22
What does that have to do with telling someone the truth?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by pek(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
ifiokjohn:
What does that have to do with telling someone the truth?
Your words are not consistent with your signature/motto.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by ifiokjohn(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
pek:
Your words are not consistent with your signature/motto.
Yeah.cause my words are the truth and the truth they say is always bitter.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by unbitchable(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

I know some people who have been waiting to blast him. They are gonna be disappointed by now grin grin grin

APC sef na the court.
i know of a popular radio presenter cum political analyst on a popular radio station who was waiting to tear into fr. mbaka. I suppose he'd have a hell of a bad night. I can't wait to listen to his trembling voice tomorrow.
Fr. Mbaka!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Austineva(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

I know some people who have been waiting to blast him. They are gonna be disappointed by now grin grin grin

APC sef na the court.
yes o. God has vindicated him. Fr Mbaka is a true prophet
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by pek(m): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Yeah.cause my words are the truth and the truth they say is always bitter.
So which do we believe? Your word or your signature?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by ifiokjohn(m): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2020
pek:
So which do we believe? Your word or your signature?
Both
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Austineva(m): 12:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Assha:
We Have Only One True Prophet In Nigeria!
Rev Father Ejike Mbaka Is Elijah Of Our Time
God bless u, bro

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Austineva(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2020
eunisam:
Now nairaland will know deris a prophet in the land.

Those abusing Mbaka, may God have mercy on you all and make u to repent from abusing his prophets.
I tell u, dear. Don't mind d spiritually blind people

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Austineva(m): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintLucia:
The only reason why some people are not happy with this judgment is because of Father Mbaka. They have prepared their memes, articles, insults etc just to humiliate him.
I tell u, dear. God has disgraced them all
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Austineva(m): 12:52am On Jan 15, 2020
basybasy:
As from today I respect father Nmbaka. As a muslim, I believe him, is a true prophet of God. He said it clearly that Hope of APC would be declared winner in IMO. His prophecy come to stay. I salute u father Nmbaka. Infact if ur church is in Abuja here, I will be attending it once in a while because of u.
yes o. God has proven d haters wrong
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Austineva(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2020
luckier9:

God bless u, dear
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Austineva(m): 1:05am On Jan 15, 2020
Rev. Fr. Mbaka is a true man of God. God bless him more. God has put haters to everlasting shame. I so much love Rev. Fr. Mbaka
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by virginchaser(m): 2:07am On Jan 15, 2020
igwe699:
I Think some Politicians will become friend with MBAKA

Meaning?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by enirock(m): 2:17am On Jan 15, 2020
AuthenticNG:
Mbaka is strong indeed
God is strong. Mbaka is a medium he uses

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ? / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.