Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor (96545 Views)

Biafra : Mbaka Prophecy Again After Ban From The Church / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Sicilyjoe: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
God1stson:

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm also a Catholic, but ur hatred and comment can change who he is. I bought his card and he has called me 2 times now and he told me exactly what is happening in my life. Prophesying that God will break protocol to c that I succeed. I know that I applied for many positions I am not too qualified for and he is now telling me God will break human protocol to allow me have it and I believe completely. I will u give u the testimony in due time.Gods way may not be our way.our God is in heaven and he does whatever he wants. He used Cyrus an unbeliever, in Isaiah 45 to free his choosen race.

Pls how can I get his card, I based in aba ?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by grandlexuz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Clevite:

David? No, not David. You mean King Hezekiah.( 2 Kings 20: 1-6)

Yes David. 2 Samuel 12. That of King Hezekiah also features in Isaiah 38. Between Isaiah and king Hezekiel. She stated Nathaniel instead of Nathan hence the confusion.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Win12345: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
you mean mbaka and uzodima are fulani invaders? shocked shocked
Every invader always use some insiders to destroy internal Unity, both of them are tools in the hands of these invaders, but why they choose the Heartland of Igbo land should give every Igboman a serious concern.
North always strive to have insider in other Region while they remain impenetrable.
Hope and Mbaka are Northern stooges.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by daddio(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

I know some people who have been waiting to blast him. They are gonna be disappointed by now grin grin grin

APC sef na the court.

NO MIND DEM

NA DEM

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
peacettw:
Yes.
Just learnt about this from an authentic source. A pity... What a way to start the year.

As for Mbaka, your "prophesies" have proven time and again to be of no help to anyone. It only brings pain and so much misery. I refuse to believe that our God is that callous.
Prophesies are not prayers or a blessing it what we happen in the future

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by HallaDaTruth: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Win12345:
Today I gave up in Nigeria, every Igbo man must support Nnamdi Kanu now before is too late, the invaders are really here. They bought some god of men to do there bidding. Mbaka prophecy is more like giving the invaders soft landing to go unsuspecting. Hmmmm
I tell you oooo. That mbaka is a prophet of satan
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by kadiri3(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
jodababa:
Can Ihedioha appeal this judgment?
dis is the final and he lost

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Win12345: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
okofians:
The invaders could have successfully rigged the election in the first place if they had wanted also.
That was not possible because Rochas their number 1 mole went rogue causing division in their camp, that was what gave Ihedioha the wide margin then
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by FirePower1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lies and illusion. If I say my chicken will die on Christmas day and I killed it on Christmas day, have I become a true prophet? These people planned how they want things to happen in the secrete and let this man foretell them to you as a prophet. When the man has gained your trust then they have you soul (You easily live your life as they suggest). The rulers of the darkness of this world have their timetable for executing some projects under their jurisdiction, if they leak it to you then you can become an original false prophet too. It is ultimately about your souls not any of the other things that appear to matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by garfield1: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Today is my happiest day since buhari was reelected

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
It is my opinion be free to share urs ..
edoairways:

How? If the prophecy wasn't fulfilled wouldn't you have bashed him?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by basybasy: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
As from today I respect father Nmbaka. As a muslim, I believe him, is a true prophet of God. He said it clearly that Hope of APC would be declared winner in IMO. His prophecy come to stay. I salute u father Nmbaka. Infact if ur church is in Abuja here, I will be attending it once in a while because of u.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by grandlexuz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
goodheart02:

My dear, why not look at it this way.... when such prophecies are given, it's meant for those involved to pray and avert it. Rather we end up calling the man of God names thereby forgetting to pray, hence the prophecy becomes fulfilled. We forget the topic and chase the subject.

Think of the days of the bible. David was told by Prophet Nathaniel that God said he will die and that was final. But David prayed and fasted and the same prophet came back to tell him God said he won't die anymore.

Nice reference. However I think it was Prophet Nathan and not Nathaniel. Why you come di add the prophet name na? Haha
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by HallaDaTruth: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
OVIHINNO:

Why Wailing? The mouthpiece of God only said what he saw.
Which God. That's a mouthpiece of the Devil
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by basybasy: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
I tell you oooo. That mbaka is a prophet of satan
As from today as a muslim I believe in father Nmbaka as a prophet of God. Whether u like or not.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by mipmodel(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
IMO Gubernatorial election results 2019

PDP: Emeka Ihedioha 273,404
AA : Uche Nwosu 190,364
APGA: Ifeanyi Araraume 114,676
APC: Hope Uzodinma 96,458
YPP: Ikedi Ohakim 527.

How do we reconcile this with the supreme court judgment? Lawyers how far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Ranchhoddas: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
danvon:
The famous Macbeth question

Will the prophecy have happened if I don't do anything?

Mbaka made the prophecy happen, many idiots voted for Uzodinma because they thought they were doing the will of God
A fool is wise in his own eyes.

This prophecy was made when Ihedioha was already in government house.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by mipmodel(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
AuthenticNG:
The Supreme court has sacked the Governor of Imo State Emeka Ihedioha and has declared Senator Hope Uzodinma validly elected Governor of Imo state.

Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria, Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka has insisted that his prophecy against Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo state must come to pass.

The sack of Ihedioha today has confirmed the Prophecy of Mbaka.

Details of Supreme Court Judgement

The appellant Senator Uzodinma contended that he scored the highest number of votes in the election, but the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) returned Emeka Ihedioha as the Governor of the State

The apex court declared that the votes due to Senator Uzodinma was unlawfully excluded from the 318 polling units and be added to his votes.

https://authenticng.com/supreme-court-sacks-ihedioha-declares-hope-uzodinma-as-imo-governor/

IMO Gubernatorial election results 2019

PDP: Emeka Ihedioha 273,404
AA : Uche Nwosu 190,364
APGA: Ifeanyi Araraume 114,676
APC: Hope Uzodinma 96,458
YPP: Ikedi Ohakim 527.

How do we reconcile this with the supreme court judgment? Lawyers how far?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by HallaDaTruth: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
FirePower1:
Lies and illusion. If I say my chicken will die on Christmas day and I killed it on Christmas day, have I become a true prophet? These people planned how they want things to happen in the secrete and let this man foretell them to you as a prophet. When the man has gain your trust then they have you soul (You easily live your lived as they suggest). It is ultimately about your souls not any of the other things that appear to matter.
Mbaka is satanic. He is a man who tells about manipulations, but people are foolish to believe he's a prophet
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by adekolaelect(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
AK481:
I weep! For democacy

Someone that came a distant 4th . How did they do the plus and minus ?
Ask supreme court and pastor umbaka grin grin grin

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by HimName: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
engrchykae:
mbaka just told his followers what the apc have previously planned in the closet under a religious cloak so that when they eventually do what they planned, people will say it's prophecy.
God help us with these shepherds that eat the sheep.
Anyway sheep is for eating,lion is not
[/s]

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by MadeBoy: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
and to think of it uche withdrew his case against the Governor
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by CsRockefeller(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sad day for IMO lites.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by sammhi(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Stop fooling yourself ..No any prophecy. Rev Mbaka is part of the plan to ensure Buhati 3rd term..This was the same man collecting money from Ganduje at height of the scandal
He was made to make the fake prophecy in order to confuse the people and gullibles. We heard the rumor long time ago that Uzodinam would be declared winner so that Buhari can have an APC state in SE.
what they couldn't do through ballot is what they use court to do . Buhari is a couple plotter and this is another of his coup against the IMO people and Nigerians .
Obviously Buhari has sinister plan for Nigeria.he wants to ensure he carry out his evil agenda on this country . We de watch .
Forget Mbaka he is just a pawn in the whole chess game
Mbaka didn't prophesy before election but a week to supreme court judgement ..Is that not a fake prophecy . Shame on him ....When he becomes a slave he would regret his actions

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by omobaba1759: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
BABA MBAKA DON CASHOUT BIG TIME

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by kadiri3(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
Emeka must have packed enough money already, Governor for some months. what an unfortunate

his wife becomes ex first lady and those that give her regards will lined up behind Mrs Uzodinma

L.I.F.E

in some kids voice here "Islamic party is now in East, deal with it. lol
don't u like A.P.C?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by CsRockefeller(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Men!! I'm so pained. This is unbelievable.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by HimName: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
Win12345:
When Ihedioha was demolishing the Islamic symbols put by Rochas in Owerri, that is when these invaders ploted his removal. Igbos only God can help you now because your land has been bought over.
[/s]

This is definitely...

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by sammhi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
engrchykae:
mbaka just told his followers what the apc have previously planned in the closet under a religious cloak so that when they eventually do what they planned, people will say it's prophecy.
God help us with these shepherds that eat the sheep.
Anyway sheep is for eating,lion is not
Exactly!...
He didn't prophecy before election but a week to supreme court judgement.ndi ara
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by adekolaelect(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Mbaka is satanic. He is a man who tells about manipulations, but people are foolish to believe he's a prophet
take a class cup of water cool your naves .

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Godsonjoe: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
I don't know why blacks, especially nizooeria are daft. This mbaka has made alot of prophecy, and non has come to pass, and most people are now saying that mbaka is not a man of God. Know it before this time that mbaka is a die-hard APC supporter, and they will do anything to bring back the trust of many that are following mbaka. Coz they have all decided to sack Emeka, it's quit obvious that they will pass the message to him to deliver to the gullible ones. Nizooeria: The more you look, the less you see
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by AmTruth: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
You are looking for supporters right? E so right.
Win12345:
Today I gave up in Nigeria, every Igbo man must support Nnamdi Kanu now before is too late, the invaders are really here. They bought some god of men to do there bidding. Mbaka prophecy is more like giving the invaders soft landing to go unsuspecting. Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ambode 800 Buses Vs. Sanwo-Olu 800 Buses (PHOTOS) / 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.