Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Imo Judgement: For Those Who Wanted IPOB To Become A Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Judgement: For Those Who Wanted IPOB To Become A Political Party (468 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Judgement: For Those Who Wanted IPOB To Become A Political Party by Biafrannuke: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is for those who wanted IPOB to form a political party and elect loyal politicians to fight Biafran cause. I hope IMO governorship election judgement has taught you a lesson of your life. The zoo called Nigeria doesn't practice democracy. I have no interest in who wins between the person if ihedioha and uzodimma, but one doesn't need to be a lawyer to know that what happened was a broad day light coup. Thousands of adults lined up to cast their votes, the tribunal and appeal court validated the result. But the Fulani cabals by the stroke of a pen nullified their vote and imposed their mole in order to have a foothold in Biafraland.

Have you seen IPOB said no elections?

The inec, Judiciary, military,police and every institution is in their firm grip. All they need is your participation in order to legitimize their fraud.

The worst of all is that they have found a tool in mbaka, giving him prio information about the judgement to give as form of 'prophesy'. this is meant to diffuse any possible shock and uproar the judgement will generate. Such that instead of asking why someone who came 4th suddenly is declared winner, they are accepting it as coming from God and paying the media to report so.

for those who don't know, mbaka predicted the victory of Mbadinuju in Anambra in 2003 and mbadinuju failed woefully , he again predicted the failure of Chimaroke the same year but Chimaroke won by a landslide.

I hope we can all see that Fulani is around us and support Biafra freedom the more.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Judgement: For Those Who Wanted IPOB To Become A Political Party by Commentor: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin

Re: Imo Judgement: For Those Who Wanted IPOB To Become A Political Party by Neoteny(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Biafrannuke:
This is for those who wanted IPOB to form a political party and elect loyal politicians to fight Biafran cause. I hope IMO governorship election judgement has taught you a lesson of your life. The zoo called Nigeria doesn't practice democracy. I have no interest in who wins between the person if ihedioha and uzodimma, but one doesn't need to be a lawyer to know that what happened was a broad day light coup. Thousands of adults lined up to cast their votes, the tribunal and appeal court validated the result. But the Fulani cabals by the stroke of a pen nullified their vote and imposed their mole in order to have a foothold in Biafraland.

The inec, Judiciary, military,police and every institution is in their firm grip. All they need is your participation in order to legitimize their fraud.

The worst of all is that they have found a tool in mbaka, giving him prio information about the judgement to give as form of 'prophesy'. this is meant to diffuse any possible shock and uproar the judgement will generate. Such that instead of asking why someone who came 4th suddenly is declared winner, they are accepting it as coming from God and paying the media to report so.

for those who don't know, mbaka predicted the victory of Mbadinuju in Anambra in 2003 and mbadinuju failed woefully , he again predicted the failure of Chimaroke the same year but Chimaroke won by a landslide.

I hope we can all see that Fulani is around us and support Biafra freedom the more.

Painment + wailing = wailment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo Judgement: For Those Who Wanted IPOB To Become A Political Party by enemybulldozer(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Biafrannuke:

Area4Area this thread is for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Hope Uzodinma Became Reality In Imo State / Imo Supreme Court Judgment: PDP Approaches Court To Demand Reversal Of Emeka Ihe / Court Sentences Metuh To 39 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.