Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal (35141 Views)

Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) / Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by fergie001: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
A Twitter user named Jackson Ude had alleged that Fashola and some lawyers of the All Progressives Congress (APC) were writing a judgement the ruling party intends to hand over to the judges.

Ude also alleged that Fashola supervised the rigging of the 2023 Presidential election in favour of President Ahmed Tinubu.

He added that Fashola had allegedly written the judgement for Judges in the 2019 Presidential election Tribunal that sealed former President Mohammadu Buhari’s victory.

PRESS RELEASE

FASHOLA DENIES ALLEGATION OF DRAFTING JUDGMENT FOR PEPT, CALLS FOR ACTION AGAINST PEDDLERS OF FAKE NEWS

The immediate past Minister of Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola SAN, has vehemently denied the baseless and defamatory allegation that he was involved in drafting the judgement for the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT) Judges.

Fashola expressed his disappointment with the spread of this false information on social media platforms and has called on security agencies to take action against those responsible for spreading fake news.

In response to the allegation, Fashola clarified that he has been away from Abuja for an extended period of time, rendering the claims entirely unfounded.

He condemned the individuals behind these dangerous allegations, referring to them as agents of destabilization.

Fashola has initiated the process of filing formal petitions against the offensive tweets and online reports with the management of the microblogging site, X (formerly known as Twitter), and the National Communications Commission (NCC).

He urged the relevant security agencies to treat this matter with utmost seriousness, as it strikes at the heart of judicial independence.

The former Minister believes that these allegations may be part of a wider campaign to undermine the judiciary by those who seek to manipulate the institution for their own gain. He emphasizes the importance of unmasking the perpetrators and their sponsors and ensuring that they face the appropriate legal consequences.

Mr Fashola's Special Adviser on Media released a press statement on behalf of the former two-term Governor of Lagos State urging members of the public to disregard these false allegations and asked them to report any individuals involved in spreading such dangerous fabrications to the relevant security agencies.

HAKEEM BELLO
Special Adviser, Media

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by taylor88(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
All these strangers that are not even from Lagos

I wonder if Lagos actually have indigenes

Because I wonder why they allow these folks ruin their land

Tinubu is from Osun

Sanwo Oul from Ogun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

MC Oluomo is from Kwara Kwara

Homeless criminals ruining Lagos

Take away Igbo businesses and taxes in Lagos and see how Lagos falls on its kneels

277 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Ttalk: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obidient at their rumour mill

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by kunzyomi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
If na him write am nko?
Won't he still deny?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Acekidc4(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Why are Ellu P Miscreants Jittery?? Always dishing out false news and Propaganda🤨🤔 Una Wailing never Start fully, wait till your Case is being thrown out into the Dustin of history before you start Crying 😥😢😫

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by GoodRocks: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Damn!

In a sane society, fashola and the entire APC miscreants would have been executed by firing squad by now. Is this not the same fashola that said "a serious govt will fix electricity in 6 months" ? The werey has been in govt ever since and couldn't do anything. Na the foolish drug lord I blame. I hope president Peter obi is taking note of the people that would be thrown in jail. The election tribunal should hurry up and do the needful

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Racoon(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
A fact remains that history has proven without doubt that anything denied by anybody in this corruption & rotten government always end up being the truth.

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by festacman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jackson Udeh's bread and butter is making wild and weighty allegations against other people. He wakes up and posts whatever comes to his minds on Social Media and then watch the people he mentioned sweat to clear themselves. He seems to enjoy it. But one day the Cyber laws will catch up with him.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by quickberry(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
All these strangers that are not even from Lagos

I wonder if Lagos actually have indigenes

Because I wonder why they allow these folks ruin their land

Tinubu is from Osun

Fashola is from Ekiti

MC Oluomo is from Kwara Kwara

Homeless criminals ruining Lagos

Here is your receipt

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Ttalk: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

In a sane society, fashola and the entire APC miscreants would have been executed by firing squad by now. Is this not the same fashola that said "a serious govt will fix electricity in 6 months" ? The werey has been in govt ever since and couldn't do anything. Na the foolish drug lord I blame. I hope president Peter obi is taking note of the people that would be thrown in jail. The election tribunal should hurry up and do the needful

President Peter Obi of Republic of Biafuro

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by GoodRocks: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ttalk:

President Peter Obi of Republic of Biafuro

Dude, I'm not the cause of your frustration! Advise the drug lord to start the war with Niger from osun, ogun, ekiti and ondo state precisely

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Ttalk: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Dude, I'm not the cause of your frustration! Advise the drug lord to start the war with Niger from osun, ogun, ekiti and ondo state precisely

Can you help me confirm the identity of the man DSS is referring to as Nnamdi Kanu? That cloned man is Kodjo Donatus from Togo

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by GoodRocks: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ttalk:

Can you help me confirm the identity of the man DSS is referring to as Nnamdi Kanu? That cloned man is Kodjo Donatus from Togo

Off point!

Advise the drug lord to start the war with Niger from osun ogun ekiti and ondo state precisely!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Diligent1(f): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
The way Obi supporters especially the igbos are going about destroying the name of Tinubu and any popular person who supported Tinubu is getting out of hands.

I will advice president Tinubu to order the agency in charge of information to arrest and prosecute anybody that spreads fake news.

That Tinubu won the election is making them crazy and they cannot get over it, they are bent on destroying Nigeria, the government should take action immediately.

Obi supporters are losing their minds.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by chiefolododo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
R
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Throwback: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
As Eze goes to Prison, Ude go accompany am go get common sense.

I don't know why Igbos have no control over their emotions just because a Yoruba defeated an Igbo who even finished in 3rd place and was an illegitimate candidate.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by potopotoking: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to yirinbawa nature. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief eBola Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Motisuccess9: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nigeria military Vs Niger Mali and Burkina Faso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MakxyFeM4yk
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by obi4eze(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Whenever APC denies it, just know that it's true.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Akfrenzy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin DESPERATION TO COVER UP

gives birth to

DENIAL

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Throwback: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Igbos are in sifia pains about their electoral loss.

But I have no sympathy for their agony as their bile is from within.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by inoki247: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lol Kanu go soon get roommate...

And if dem carry the guy now they will play the victim card and throw the Tribal card again....

The same way one Jude blackmailed Emeka Offor or so in Anambra.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Psheww...

ONCE THE GOVERNMENT DENIES......FURGET ABOUT RIT..

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by christejames(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
The first stage of acceptance is denial undecided

They are all thieves, APC is evil 😈

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by skj1377(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
No smoke without fire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fake news from alaigbo social media

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by adioolayi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Enough of the denials...

He should make a scapegoat of the fake news peddlers...

I don't know how someone will just sit behind his keypads and comfortably write something as huge as this fake news...ha..

Fashion should make sure the very first handle to release the news is arrested.

That's the koko for now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Throwback: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Was Obi executed for the N250m found in his convoy?

Was Obi executed for investing state funds in his family beer business?

Was Obi executed for domiciling state funds in the same bank he had a stake and was previous Chairman?

The election tribunal should truly hurry up so that you that are delusional can be rehabilitated and move on with your lives.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos are in sifia pains about their electoral loss.

But I have no sympathy for their agony as their bile is from within.

Slavish quote from a loonatic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP / Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.