Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Car Started Running Out Of Power Lately! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Started Running Out Of Power Lately! (929 Views)

My Car Started Smoking After Servicing.pls Help / Loss Of Power On Toyota Prado - Any Plausible Reason? / Loss Of Power Honda Crosstour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Started Running Out Of Power Lately! by Coolis: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Even while in motion, the engine 'll off itself, and the car would come to a stand still. I would have to restart it. At times, the power would drop to almost zero and suddenly return causing everybody in the car to jerk forward unexpectedly. Please people, who has experienced this and what could be the cause? Thanks
Re: My Car Started Running Out Of Power Lately! by hayjayman(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
That vehicle might not be breathing well.. Tell your kazeem to service the "injector", I call it throttle body, then check the Idle speed control screw to see if it has not been tightened down..
Re: My Car Started Running Out Of Power Lately! by kunki90(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Just solved a similar issue with my accord by deactivating the security. Try removing yours if it has.
Re: My Car Started Running Out Of Power Lately! by diportivo: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2020
no car type

no model name

no year

no engine type

weda its carburetor sef,we no sabi

but doctors don prescribe melecine one time

sorcerers everywhere grin

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The BMW Concept i4: A First Look / INNOSON - ''We're Ready To Manufacture Electric Cars'' / Imaging Driving Self Charging Electric Car, African Guy Invented It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.