Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola (2299 Views)

Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by splendid22(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Bolaji Ogunmola is a rising actress fast making a name for herself in the Nigerian movie sector.

When asked to pick between a one-night stand and friends with benefit, she said: “I don’t like friends with benefit, but If I have to choose between one night stand and friends with benefit, I will pick one night stand. We just do it and forget about it. I will never see you again or talk to you again, no emotions intact”.

The versatile role interpreter also added that a man has no business being in a relationship, if he is not financially capable.

“If you are not financially stable, don’t be in a relationship, giving is part of love. How do you give , If you don’t have?”, she queried.

On the qualities she looks out for in a man, Ogunmola said: “You have to be able to make me curious about you .When i am with you, it’s good to leave an impression .I want to be intrigued by you. You have to be good looking and you have to be able to hold your own. I cannot marry a man who doesn’t hold his own .You need to have your dreams, goals and aspirations in life. I cannot be with someone that does not challenge me to be better. My deal breaker in a relationship is if you don’t love God. If you are not passionate about God.”

http:///s6ae2742c200114en_ng

Re: Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by Figger(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
are u serious?
Re: Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by Ryocaj(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Olosho.. let's av a nite stand na..
Re: Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by Sapphire86(f): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
All these people that will say one thing, wear one thing and STILL claim to be passionate about God yi.... But what is my own??
Re: Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by francisbarrack(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
She don't have any reasonable thing upstairs... beauty with make up without brain that's y they use ur type for money ritual... OLOSHO.. weeeree.
Re: Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by Netanya(f): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Everything in this life is not about s*x now.
Re: Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by dangotesmummy: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
See the pained broke a55 niggas with their usual lamentations grin

All they know is olosho grin
Re: Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by Stanweezy(m): 5:42am On Jan 15, 2020
The 4th person in a race, how he managed to beat the third person to be a winner after the second withdrew is still a mirage to me. I trust Nigeria judiciary system were miracles happen live
Re: Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by Samoranoe(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2020
U guys try to take a chill pill ooo
Shey person no fit talk wetin dey im mind nii
Re: Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by Zentence: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Stanweezy:
The 4th person in a race, how he managed to beat the third person to be a winner after the second withdrew is still a mirage to me. I trust Nigeria judiciary system were miracles happen live
here resamble politics forum abiii
Re: Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola by Zentence: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Netanya:
Everything in this life is not about s*x now.
babe I've fallen in love with

(1) (Reply)

(download Hot.) Frank Ocean Endless Full Album / Meet Beautiful Socialite Silindile – A South Africa Mother With Gorgeous Body / Who's The Most Successful Musical Artist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.