Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola (5149 Views)

Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single / It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market’ – Ada La Pinky Cries Out / Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola by splendid22(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Highly endowed actress, Bolaji Ogunmola has over time carved a niche for herself in Nollywood.

Ogunmola may not be as popular as Rita Dominic or Genevieve, but the sexy and versatile actress is appealing to her own fan-base.

Bolaji took to her Instagram page, urging busty ladies like her to be more confident about their size and also opens up on the secret behind her seductive looks.

According to her: “ I have been getting a lot of dm’s from a lot of busty women like me on how did I become confident of my body type, the kinda bra I wear and not being afraid of wearing almost everything.

First of all love yourself and whatever body type you are!! I know you feel a lot of the big butts girls are getting all the love but trust me if you love yourself and tell yourself you are beautiful, people will notice you. There are different types of sexy and you just have to be your version of sexy and rock the body God has given to you. I wear a lot of bodysuit under my outfits, what that does is it packages my goodies well and gives me a smaller waist illusion, I also face the issue of getting the correct bra for me

Read the rest here
https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-find-difficult-get-bra-size-bolaji-ogunmola/

Re: I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola by seunlayi(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
How many be this? If Jezebel or the Queen of Sheba didn't complain in those days, why now?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola by fifty5(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Jesus christ of nnewi!!!!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola by GOFRONT(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Haba....u be Oganigwe
Re: I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola by TMemos: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Very soon, those with big eyeballs or long fingers will come to tell us how they cross the highway or type on a keyboard.

Irrelevant news!

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Highly endowed actress, Bolaji Ogunmola has over time carved a niche for herself in Nollywood.

Well, now we know how.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola by deanoffaculty: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
splendid22:

Ogunmola may not be as popular as Rita Dominic or Genevieve, but the sexy and versatile actress is appealing to her own fan-base.

Bolaji took to her Instagram page, urging busty ladies like her to be more confident about their size and also opens up on the secret behind her seductive looks.

According to her: “ I have been getting a lot of dm’s from a lot of busty women like me on how did I become confident of my body type, the kinda bra I wear and not being afraid of wearing almost everything.

First of all love yourself and whatever body type you are!! I know you feel a lot of the big butts girls are getting all the love but trust me if you love yourself and tell yourself you are beautiful, people will notice you. There are different types of sexy and you just have to be your version of sexy and rock the body God has given to you. I wear a lot of bodysuit under my outfits, what that does is it packages my goodies well and gives me a smaller waist illusion, I also face the issue of getting the correct bra for me

Read the rest here
https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-find-difficult-get-bra-size-bolaji-ogunmola/
Buy two yards of Ankara and sew bra.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola by FisifunKododada: 1:19am On Jul 15, 2018
This gal is fine o! She cum get better meat for chest join shocked The works of the Lord are mavelous

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts / Does Wizkid Age At All? Fans Ask As He Releases Throwback Pictures / I Was In Love With Chidinma - Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.