Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (64698 Views)

Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by DNSPro: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nice and wonderful submission. Suprised to meet a sound mind since I started reading all the comments here.

Meanwhile , even some Igbos here who feel they are more educated than their forefathers and has all faculties of thinking at nano level will tell us I am happy Igbos and Yoruba are on same level(cherez) Yorubas can see that Igbos are not their enemies (Dnspro)....and hosts of others who doesn't understand or know the difference between their right and wrong.

Igbos and Yorubas are not and will never be on sane level because nobody caters for others welfare.

Had it been we are talking if Biafra secret service here, who on earth won't know what their comments and submission will be or how they will view it.

Nairaland are full if pathetic emotionalist who doesn't know their right from left.

If FG says Amotekun is illegal then it is illegal and should be disbanded.

Na you know. Igbos are not known to mute in the face of injustice, either to them or others and on this, I stand. When Amotekun was created, it went through governors to get their nod. When Biafra Secret Service was created, did your Nnamdi Kanu consult with South East governors to get their supports?

Dude, both cases are different. Tell Nnamdi Kanu to apply wisdom and tact next time.. the life no be by GRA GRA... else men will humble you.

3 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by oyatz(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
1) Who are the Yorubas raining insults on you?

Are the opinions of Nairalanders like Sarrki, Babaramota1980 or helinuse the same as opinions of the Yoruba people?

2) Who is drumming for fake love? Different socio-political groups from the SE, SW, SS and NC are expressing their views on a home grown security outfit and you referring to that as drumming support for fake love.

Igbos and Yorubas are not fighting and are NOT enemies, why do you think they must not have a common stand on an issue affecting the security of a part of the Country.

Kfed4ril:

Bro I know this shouldn’t be a tribal issue but you can agree with me that the guy is right?
If this Amotekun was a SE thing the Yorubas would’ve rained insults on us and even urged the federal government to proscribe them and kill them on site, but now because it’s a SW thing they are forming fake love and drumming southern and middle belt support.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Cherez: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

You be proper mumu. You hear people talk about Sharia, you have no clue what it is and just begin shout Sharia up and down.

For your information, Sharia is not a culture.

Sharia is a jurisprudence, and you must enforce laws to sustain its creeds.

My earlier statement stands since the person opposing it does not even understand the basis under which his opposition is given.
Lol
I knew you will resort to ribald when you have lost reasoning.
Thank GOD for internet; going by you, you insisted Sharia was "custom"ary and below are your words, swallow it oga.
I am not here to spite Amotekun as it is a correct and commendable move but I'm here to mirror you to yourself and show how selfish and heartless you can be with issues.

BabaRamota1980:

Hisbah is community policing, not different from local vigilante. The common goal amongst community policing, regardless of what name they bear is the interest to uphold and conserve customary code of morality in public space. In other words, kill and destroy agents of change that if left alone to thrive will soon displace and erode the local customs. So the duty of the local or community police is to enforce the tenets of their customary beliefs against its taboos or threats.

One community may see beer consumption as an agent of change that must be liquidated, another one may see robbery, another sees kidnapping, yet another may consider prostitution as a challenge. It is not national policing, but localized.

What taboo in the customs of the people will Biafran Security Service protect?
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by BabaRamota1980: 3:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Cherez:

Lol
I knew you will resort to ribald when you have lost reasoning.
Thank GOD for internet; going by you, you insisted Sharia was "custom"ary and below are your words, swallow it oga.
I am not here to spite Amotekun as it is a correct and commendable move but I'm here to mirror you to yourself and show how selfish and heartless you can be with issues.

Sharia is not Hisbah.

I was talking about Hisbah.

You lack knowledge. Stop givig us a show &tell dramatization of your backwardly educated mind.

Sharia is jurisprudence
Hisbah is an enforcement unit.

Let me use a very simple analogy, it seems my post is too well written for your grasp.

Let's say a father enrolls his two children in ABC nursery school. The school has a curriculum and scheduled instructions. When the children have homework someone has to make sure they are done. Children naturally want to play not do homework. To get the homework done parents enforce discipline. The discipline at home is not part of school curriculum but it acts as a reinforcement to learning and progress.

View the curriculum as sharia, and hisbah as the disciplinary path.

You don get am now? grin
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Cherez: 5:23am On Jan 17, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Sharia is not Hisbah.

I was talking about Hisbah.

You lack knowledge. Stop givig us a show &tell dramatization of your backwardly educated mind.

Sharia is jurisprudence
Hisbah is an enforcement unit.

Let me use a very simple analogy, it seems my post is too well written for your grasp.

Let's say a father enrolls his two children in ABC nursery school. The school has a curriculum and scheduled instructions. When the children have homework someone has to make sure they are done. Children naturally want to play not do homework. To get the homework done parents enforce discipline. The discipline at home is not part of school curriculum but it acts as a reinforcement to learning and progress.

You don get am now? grin
You insisted Hisbah was established to enforce a customary way.
Please what's the customary edict they are enforcing if not Sharia?
Hisbah is a verb form of the noun sharia
Hypocrisy
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by CodeTemplar: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2020
Ha ha ha ...
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2020
funmike83:
, its so obvious you are oloriburuku somebody, just checked all your post now.
Here comes the satan himself

angry cheesy Allahu akbar, May Allah turn your hearts to be muslims, ameen
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Zooposki(f): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

You don get am now? grin

But this same set of parent are disciplining other people’s children. Who send them?
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2020
Subduer:

You don't know the CAPABILITY of nyamiri.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.