Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (64675 Views)

Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Austeeenxx: 6:33am On Jan 15, 2020
What is good for the Jews is also good for the Ugandans.

3 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2020
brightokechukwu:
Apparently you're as retarded as you come, thanks for wasting my time.
Fast setter and achiever, where have you landed now?

5 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Cherez: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nice and wonderful submission. Suprised to meet a sound mind since I started reading all the comments here.

Meanwhile , even some Igbos here who feel they are more educated than their forefathers and has all faculties of thinking at nano level will tell us I am happy Igbos and Yoruba are on same level(cherez) Yorubas can see that Igbos are not their enemies (Dnspro)....and hosts of others who doesn't understand or know the difference between their right and wrong.

Igbos and Yorubas are not and will never be on sane level because nobody caters for others welfare.

Had it been we are talking if Biafra secret service here, who on earth won't know what their comments and submission will be or how they will view it.

Nairaland are full if pathetic emotionalist who doesn't know their right from left.

If FG says Amotekun is illegal then it is illegal and should be disbanded.
So if FG says IPOB which bears no arm is a terrorist organization, it should remain so?
The Nigerian FG is so biased and so its decisions.
I'm not here to play the tribal card but to drive equity even for my "enemies" ie if I have one

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Fast setter and achiever, where have you landed now?
Trust me that's one information you don't want to know, but for the benefit of context clue, I'm not a jobless irritant like yourself who obviously suffers from some form of intellectual disability. Consider this my last response to you.

7 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2020
Cherez:

So if FG says IPOB which bears no arm is a terrorist organization, it should remain so?
The Nigerian FG is so biased and so its decisions.
I'm not here to play the tribal card but to drive equity even for my "enemies" ie if I have one

Nobody has time for that line of I don't play tribal card as if your stance has achieved anything for you or gave a better fair play ahead.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2020
brightokechukwu:

Trust me that's one information you don't want to know, but for the benefit of context clue, I'm not a jobless irritant like yourself who obviously suffers from some form of intellectual disability. Consider this my last response to you.

Not everybody has time to list achievements let alone Bragging on nairaland because your sale earphone at Alaba means you employed.

Poverty has made many not to even know where they are heading to.

4 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by joeyfire(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Obasanjo that could not stand up to the north when they started this sharia is the person to blame. It's now southern leaders are asking about hisbah grin big joke

9 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by BabaRamota1980: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2020
When Nigeria's time is up...no one will delay its collapse one hour past its expiry time.

Nigeria's expiration date is visible on the horizon.

For the past 9months not a week goes by that there is not some public face off between North and South.

Even if people do not want to fight, the tension is so high it has become a living threat and people are frightened sufficiently that some have resolved to start stock piling weapons of attack (not defense). I am one of those.

I am sorry for gatemen and mesuya in my area.

19 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Obdk: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2020
oyatz:
It's not a tribal issue (as Tribal bigots like you can not think beyond tribalism) but the fight for the right to secure each federating unit.

Each Regional ethnic groups drumming support of Amotekun are doing so because the establishment is in line with their stand on True Federalism.

The South-South and the North Central are also in support showing that this is not Yoruba Vs Igbos affairs.

Enugu State constituted Forest Guards and Benue State had Anti-Open grazing Marshall.

The main thing here is that the Federalism in Nigeria is been tested and challenged.

Biafra iz not a tribal thing but a right to secure the federating units and allow each to grow at thr pace

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Cherez: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2020
oyatz:
It's not a tribal issue (as Tribal bigots like you can not think beyond tribalism) but the fight for the right to secure each federating unit.

Each Regional ethnic groups drumming support of Amotekun are doing so because the establishment is in line with their stand on True Federalism.

The South-South and the North Central are also in support showing that this is not Yoruba Vs Igbos affairs.

Enugu State constituted Forest Guards and Benue State had Anti-Open grazing Marshall.

The main thing here is that the Federalism in Nigeria is been tested and challenged.

But bros, the guy is telling you the truth.
The SW has always been so selfish in its political desires.
I thought most SWerners were against GEJ for bad governance but the way they support every ill of this govt from Sowore's detention to Hanan flying presidential fleet to rigged/violent elections, you will understand it is for selfish reasons.
Let's assume the Igbos are terrible, so what about handing power to the SS to complete their tenure?
See, the SS, SE & NC are usually rational with their decisions

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by vanunu: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Amotekun is purely Illegal and there is nothing to thank God about.

It should be disbanded.

Then they should rename it hisbah,. ha ha ha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by MRAKBEE(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2020
J111333:
When there's a fight for the SE, they face their fight but when there's one for the SW, they hide behind or look for a gang to help them.
Everyone knows that if this amotekun issue is an Igbo thing, Yorubas would've mocked and abandoned them but since it's their thing, they have suddenly remembered there's a word like Southerners.

The deceit and pretence must stop this year. sad
Yorubas na whaoow..those guys can kill oh with their busy body. I work with some of them and I know what I face every day. They act as if they are better than you and try to rub it on your face. I eventually got to understand that some of them are not good at all but only boastful.I would always show them where they belong.
However, it's time for us Southerners to ignore our differences and come together so as to defeat our common enemies.
This country shall never be taken over by those who won't silently eat the national cake free of charge but want us exterminated and out of the system.
There is a jihad going on.

12 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by BabaRamota1980: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nice and wonderful submission. Suprised to meet a sound mind since I started reading all the comments here.

Meanwhile , even some Igbos here who feel they are more educated than their forefathers and has all faculties of thinking at nano level will tell us I am happy Igbos and Yoruba are on same level(cherez) Yorubas can see that Igbos are not their enemies (Dnspro)....and hosts of others who doesn't understand or know the difference between their right and wrong.

Igbos and Yorubas are not and will never be on sane level because nobody caters for others welfare.

Had it been we are talking if Biafra secret service here, who on earth won't know what their comments and submission will be or how they will view it.

Nairaland are full if pathetic emotionalist who doesn't know their right from left.

If FG says Amotekun is illegal then it is illegal and should be disbanded.

Amotekun is not illegal because FG says so.

Let me coach you on a few things.

Yoruba has international credibility far ahead of any other ethnic group in Africa.

When it comes to democracy it is because of Yoruba that other countries give any atom of regard to Nigeria.

Obasanjo introduced democracy to Nigeria while every other tribe was plotting coup and destroying society. When Nigeria was at brink of collapse in 1993, Yoruba again, with the sacrifice of blood, fought for reinstatement of democracy.

Is there any ethnic group in Nigeria that has ever fought an opponent and laid the lives of its leadership at the battle front beside Yoruba? MKO and his wife, Kudirat, Gani Fawehinmi Chief Adesanya, and many others. These were not military men. None of them wore ranks but they stood in battle against military and at the end of the day Yoruba won the war and gave democracy back to the land.

Yoruba has never planned coup. Not because we dont know how to kill but we are nation builders and coup is not part of nation building.

We would not start a war....but we will not run from one either.

On the international front global powers keep accurate record of history and they know who is who. Yoruba's virtue and credibility has never been tainted. If a war comes to Nigeria Yoruba will be the ally world powers would need to restore sanity, order and rebuild. If we ask for war hardwares we will not be turned down.

So FG is a nobody, and if FG does not count, you do not count either.

I refer you back to Sowore's case. He did not spend half as much time as Kanu spent in prison. Kanu is a British citizen and so is his wife. Dasuki is a Northerner and no one cared about him either. But you saw what happened after Sowore was maltreated.

We can pull weight and crush Nigeria. Like I said, we are nation builders! There are ways to correct what is wrong with Nigeria without a war...but if a war is necessary, again we do not run from war and we do not turn tail and flee battlefield either.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Yoruba has international credibility far ahead of any other ethnic group in Africa.

When it comes to democracy it is because of Yoruba that other countries give any atom of regard to Nigeria.

Obasanjo introduced democracy to Nigeria while every other tribe was plotting coup and destroying society. When Nigeria was at brink of collapse in 1993, Yoruba again, with the sacrifice of blood, fought for reinstatement of democracy.

Is there any ethnic group in Nigeria that has ever fought an opponent and laid the lives of its leadership at the battle front beside Yoruba? MKO and his wife, Kudirat, Gani Fawehinmi Chief Adesanya, and many others. These were not military men. None of them wore ranks but they stood in battle against military and at the end of the day Yoruba won the war and gave democracy back to the land.

Yoruba has never planned coup. Not because we dont know how to kill but we are nation builders and coup is not part of nation building.

On the international front global powers keep accurate record of history and they know who is who. Yoruba's virtue and credibility has never been tainted. If a war comes to Nigeria Yoruba will be the ally world powers would need to restore sanity, order and rebuild. If we ask for war hardwares we will not be turned down.

I refer you back to Sowore's case. He did not spend half as much time as Kanu spent in prison. Kanu is a British citizen and so is his wife. Dasuki is a Northerner and no one cared about him either. But you saw what happened after Sowore was maltreated.

We can pull weight and crush Nigeria. Like I said, we are nation builders! There are ways to correct what is wrong with Nigeria without a war...but if a war is necessary, again we do not run from war and we do not turn tail and flee battlefield either.

I didn't have time to read this but after massaging your already deflated ego then go and tell FG that Amotekun is legal.

Case closed.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by BabaRamota1980: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2020
J111333:
When there's a fight for the SE, they face their fight but when there's one for the SW, they hide behind or look for a gang to help them.
Everyone knows that if this amotekun issue is an Igbo thing, Yorubas would've mocked and abandoned them but since it's their thing, they have suddenly remembered there's a word like Southerners.

Mention a Yoruba that has asked for support. Mention one.

We didnt ask anything. Others deemed our cause justified and gave support.

If you want support you need to push ideas that people will support, not an idea like ipob that demonizes and berates everybody.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Afolabimills(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2020
qualityovenbake:
There is no sincerity from the federal government. Why favour a particular section? What the federal government fails to understand is that, tyranny and oppression of the south and middle belt may lead to rebellion.
fact n may God punish the fulani terrorist that dislike ur comments may amadioha strike them all

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by BabaRamota1980: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I didn't have time to read this but after massaging your already deflated ego then go and tell FG that Amotekun is legal.

Case closed.

You said worse than this when Sowore was roughened in courtroom.

Your statements are still in your archives.

You said worse than this, but you swallowed your own venom when this same Malami that made himself into god met with a bigger god.

We stand with our shoulders and head up today because we triumphed over evils like you.

Amotekun will triumph!

AGF is a mere minister of law, Yoruba commands the best accomplishments in jurisprudence and we shall prove it, as we have always done.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by backnbeta(f): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Shame on the South West governors if they allow the FG win this time undecided

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Trump2020: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2020
J111333:

Only Yoruba Moslems behave that way

But right now the issue is Amateokun and we must support it to succeed.

Once it succeeds we are bringing Abia Vigilante service, Anambra Vigilante Group, Enugu Neighbourhood Watch and Forest Guard to one security network.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by goodnessme1(f): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Typical hypocrite yoruba man.

The same Sowore yorubas deny.Even called him an Ijaw man.
When he
was first granted bail no yoruba came for his bail.

The same man you yorubas were accusing of trying to overthrow you god buhari,saying he deserve to die in prison.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Trump2020: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

You said worse than this when Sowore was roughened in courtroom.

Your statements are still in your archives.

You said worse than this, but you swallowed your own venom when this same Malami that made himself into god met with a bigger god.

We stand with our shoulders and head up today because we triumphed over evils like you.

Amotekun will triumph!

AGF is a mere minister of law, Yoruba commands the best accomplishments in jurisprudence and we shall prove it, as we have always done.
Justice in Tanko Supreme Court?

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by unbitchable(m): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2020
goodnessme1:
Typical hypocrite yoruba man.

The same Sowore yorubas deny.Even called him an Ijaw man.
When he
was first granted bail no yoruba came for his bail.

The same man you yorubas were accusing of trying to overthrow you god buhari,saying he deserve to die in prison.
show us any publication where Yoruba ever denied Sowore. And who stood bail for him other than yoruba?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by timibare(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Yorubas don dey wake up

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by mariovito(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Its question and answer time. Get out your pads and pen and take note.

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Timekeeper: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Oya any explanation

Fvck haters

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by DarrelCornell: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Timekeeper:
Oya any explanation

Fvck haters
[/s]
trash trash trash

7 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by CorporateJay(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Sundaygeorge:
6 .Yoruba state having Omotaku ..
U guys want to add to already divided Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Good question...

If Amotekun is illegal...what's up about Hisbah too??

(Though Hisbah is somewhat similar to KAI in Lagos State...only with a religious bent).

The thing is, it's high time we got some amendments to the Constitution made.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Totobulie: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2020
What a stuupid question. Nnamdi kanu has been preaching the answer to your question, but bc he is an igbo man, you decide not to understand his lectures. Dumb question from dumb students.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nukilia: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2020
unbitchable:
Amoteku is a strong bone in the throat of FG.

The Yoruba's are legally cunning....

8 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nixxxx(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Who doesn't travel out from this country is the Fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.