Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st (82373 Views)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / Uzodinma:with Supreme Judgement, Total Vote Now More Than Accredited Vote.see! / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Ustec: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Gwilym:

1.When PDP was in power, they did exactly the same thing, and even worse.

2.Having said that, Buhari was voted on an agenda of change...and was supposed to be different. Sadly he is worse.

3.You Nigerians should just get rid of APC and PDP...and try someone else.
But when the court were disqualifying APC in rivers and zamfara elections,it is the will of God abi.
Continue o.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2020
tweakdude1:

You dey tell them.

Funny they started wailing from January and they shall do that till December again..
I am not sure wailing is not part of their new year resolution
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by SoNature(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Gwilym:

1.When PDP was in power, they did exactly the same thing, and even worse.

2.Having said that, Buhari was voted on an agenda of change...and was supposed to be different. Sadly he is worse.

3.You Nigerians should just get rid of APC and PDP...and try someone else.

You see, Nigeria's problem is not party but the people.

Even if you bring the best president in the world to lead this country, he would still fail because Nigerians have sworn that the country would never make progress.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by contigiency(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2020
Staro:

Oga, who else is Nigeria's president?
Who else should be blamed or should Nigerians blame you instead?

Who else runs Nigeria if not president Buhari? Who installed the CJN?

Some of you are simply as dumb as your brainless god in Aso Rock

The same way he was running Nigeria and told the same supreme court to pronounce PDP winner for Zamfara state even when his party had already won all the elective posts. He was also running Nigeria when the same supreme court denied his party from participating in Rivers state election. As if that was not enough, he was also running Nigeria when the same supreme court gave judgment in favour of PDP in all the previous rulings in the PDP States.

In case you don't understand what I meant in my post, I was merely saying that in as much as he runs the country, it doesn't go down well to blame him for every actions taken by individuals and institutions. Those are adults who are paid to deliver their services. Even the fact that the judiciary is an independent organ of government should have restrained you from sounding the way you did. Else, we can as well say that buhari is the one running our individual homes, after all they are all in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by OmoManU: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Davash222:
The precedents Buhari is setting in Nigeria would come back and hurt everyone. Definitely!!
Like Zamfara right?
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Antoeni(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2020
When God Speaks, It’s Final

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Ken4agent(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Who cares about who is on the seat......what the people care for is good governance and devidence of demo.....Imo state is the south east state with the most dilapidated road network and poor basic amenities and most unsecured place to live.............
...it that bad...as if they have never had a Governor before. I drove round town in Imo in Nevember and all I do was shake my head in shame grin

Anyhow wey e be, Mbaka don harmer grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Christmasdon(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2020
I LOVE MBAKA VERY MUCH AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE HIM IN HELL FIRE. RATHER IN HEAVEN. I PRAY HE IS NOT BEEN USED BY ANY CABAL.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Successlane: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2020
madridguy:
Father Mbaka, the real man of God, unlike the evil people with destruction and satanic visions.

Supreme Court is like VAR in football, you don't rejoice yet, till you're finally cleared.

Nothing more to add.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by jac101: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Our democracy is under jeopardy
I morn for our dear nation
The government and judiciary
The rule of law is under treat
Who will save us
Lord we are in your hand
Because you're our last hope.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Greatfullheart: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Corruption is Everywhere, but Nigeria Own Oga kpata-kpata

Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Successlane: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2020
madridsta007:

They used Mbaka to douse the tension by that "prediction".
If Imo was a serious state, there should be a violent uprising. Sadly, that is the only thing that this regime listens to.

It was already clear when the judge who was supposed to give the judgement called in sick two days ago. Clearly, he/she could not allow himself/herself to be used as a conduit.

… only your assumption.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by michoim(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2020
helinues:
The expo given earlier to Mbaka about the supreme court judgements was confirmed
Infact, Father Mbaka is the authentic prophet of the new decade
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Greatfullheart: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Ustec:

But when the court were disqualifying APC in rivers and zamfara elections,it is the will of God abi.
Continue o.
Regardless Of The Court Sacking the PDP'S Candidate and Announcing APC the Winner doesn Make Things a Little bit Better. 2 Wrongs Can't Make a Right.

Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Happyguy201: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2020
Rt. Hon Chief Sir Emeka Ihedioha former Deputy Speaker of House of Representatives is a Nigerian politician and Businessman. He served as Governor of Imo State. He was removed from office by the January 14th 2020 Supreme Court judgement
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Utycar: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2020
Utycar:

��� that's how they will give u prophecy and u loose guard and ur blessings will disappear, Hope received the prophecy with Faith and Hope and he works for him,
lonelydora:
Mbaka as a frequent visitor to Aso Rock got a privy info about it. Nothing prophetic

��� that's how they will give u prophecy and u loose guard and ur blessings will disappear, Hope received the prophecy with Faith and Hope and it's works for him,
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by seguno2: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2020
Davash222:
The precedents Buhari is setting in Nigeria would come back and hurt everyone. Definitely!!

Even plus including those who are rejoicing now
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Greatfullheart: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2020
Christmasdon:
I LOVE MBAKA VERY MUCH AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE HIM IN HELL FIRE. RATHER IN HEAVEN. I PRAY HE IS NOT BEEN USED BY ANY CABAL.
MY BROTHER HE IS BEEN USED BY THE SAME CABAL OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED IT. IF YOU WANT FURTHER PROVE GO AND ASK DANSUKI, ORJI UZOR KALU IN THEIR PRISON CELLS.

Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by netmillionaires(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2020
9jahotblog:
In fact Apc only used Fr. Mbaka to doused the tension in IMO state.

I said the same thing and someone called me names. Politics in Nigeria is "the more you look, the less you see". APC sure knew that people will rise in unison against the judgement, so they brought in divine declaration undertone to the judgement, as Nigerians, expecially the igbos who are mainly Catholics, hardly question their religious leaders.

Now some people who are meant to question and discuss how possible it is for a candidate who is fourth in an election to be declared first, have accept the declaration claiming that father Mbaka prophesied it.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Femijohn198: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Fr.Mbaka adoration ministries Church will occupied many peoples on Sunday,because his prophecy no be here ooo.Me too I want to relocate to his Church.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Meti99(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2020
contigiency:

I am not surprised at your submissions on this matter. After all, men nowadays still blame buhari for their inability to impregnate their wives. It's like there is a general consensus by some of you, that buhari must be held responsible for anything that didn't go as you planned.

Tell me, didn't buhari and his team do worse under Jonathan regime
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Kingstanding: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2020
helinues:
The expo given earlier to Mbaka about the supreme court judgements was confirmed
. You're a Pharisee who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ and Holy spirit.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2020
Ustec:

Continue o.

I don't support , nor have I voted for PDP or APC or any of APC's precusors.

Thanks
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by ofuonyebi: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2020
This is not issue of Mbaka or Aso Rock...this is a matter of divine destiny at work!

Only the wise can know but the fools are at a loss!
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by juman(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Father is one of the spokenmen of apc.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Patojargz: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Wailers on father mbaka! Make una no go find how una go use make am 4 life. Cos he's making it On God...
No doubt!
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by mechanics(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2020
helinues:
It was the Holy Spirit that gave him the expo.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Triniti(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Na dem dem....Mbaka Na pure politician
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by 9jahotblog: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2020
netmillionaires:

I said the same thing and someone called me names. Politics in Nigeria is "the more you look, the less you see". APC sure knew that people will rise in unison against the judgement, so they brought in divine declaration undertone to the judgement, as Nigerians, expecially the igbos who are mainly Catholics, hardly question their religious leaders.

Now some people who are meant to question and discuss how possible it is for a candidate who is fourth in an election to be declared first, have accept the declaration claiming that father Mbaka prophesied it.
very true here.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by distilledwalex(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2020
madridguy:
Father Mbaka, the real man of God, unlike the evil people with destruction and satanic visions.

Supreme Court is like VAR in football, you don't rejoice yet, till you're finally cleared.
Well said brother....
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by madridsta007(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2020
Successlane:

… only your assumption.

Everyone gives his/her opinion here.

Quite surprised that you’ve not noticed this basic trend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.