Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st (82370 Views)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / Uzodinma:with Supreme Judgement, Total Vote Now More Than Accredited Vote.see! / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by CoolAmbience(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=dbonks post=85810194][/quote]

One day this....two days that. What are you even saying?

You wanted to discredit Buhari for infleuncing the Imo Supreme Court guber verdict abi?

My question is simple. Was Buhari not president when APC lost at the Supreme Court to PDP after having won at Appeal?

What sort of 'one way traffic' reasoning is that?
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by fegori: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
madridguy:
Father Mbaka, the real man of God, unlike the evil people with destruction and satanic visions.

Supreme Court is like VAR in football, you don't rejoice yet, till you're finally cleared.
Second statement very correct
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
I hope Fr. Mbaka does not turn out to be a prophet of doom especially for citizens of Imo State. Nigerians should not fail to remind him how his last prophecy regarding Buhari has turned out for the country... terrible. I sincerely wish good luck to the people of Imo State as they embark on this journey with supposedly God's anointed because they surely would need it judging by Mbaka's antecedent.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Exodora: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Gwilym:

1.When PDP was in power, they did exactly the same thing, and even worse.

2.Having said that, Buhari was voted on an agenda of change...and was supposed to be different. Sadly he is worse.

3.You Nigerians should just get rid of APC and PDP...and try someone else.
Are you from Ebonyi country since we are Nigerians .
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by edoairways: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
If Mbaka didn't prophesy the judgement would have made.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by MuttleyLaff: 2:28am On Jan 16, 2020
lonelydora:
Mbaka as a frequent visitor to Aso Rock got a privy info about it. Nothing prophetic

Ranchhoddas:
Lol. Console yourself grin

You were part of the people waiting for the prophecy to fail.

MuttleyLaff where you dey self?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10891990_cymera20200115205621_jpeg14dd1441410028a67f8ae46949651d22

ImoFirstBorn:
STATEMENT FROM HIS EXCELLENCY, RT. HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA, CON, ON THE SUPREME COURT RULING ON IMO STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION OF THE MARCH 9, 2019.

JANUARY 15, 2020

My dear good people of Imo State,
We worked very hard to re-engineer the Imo renaissance. But God knows why He has allowed this current state of affairs.

5. No doubt, yesterday’s Supreme Court verdict, came to us as a rude shock and surprise considering the facts on ground, legal precedence and clear verdict of Imo People on March 9 2019, that returned me as Governor with the highest valid votes of 273,404.
6. I do not agree with the judgement of the Supreme Court. I think it is unfair, unjust and does not reflect the voting that took place during the elections. It also didn’t take care of the sensibilities of the people of Imo State. But as true democrats, Engr Gerald Irona and I have no option but to respect the outcome of that judgement.
7. Consequently, we have put machinery in motion to hand-over the reins of office to the APC Candidate as the the next governor of Imo State. This will be coordinated by the Secretary to the State Government. I therefore direct all members of Imo State Expanded Executive Council, and all political appointees to write their handing-over notes and to return all government properties in their custody, forthwith. I shall not be party to pilfering of Government property or funds.
8. May we use this opportunity to express our gratitude to God for the opportunity to serve, within the short period he granted us. We sincerely appreciate you for all your solidarity and goodwill. We would forever cherish and treasure your love, your trust and your partnership. We made our mark. Rebuilding our dear state is neither easy nor personal, but a task undertaken for our today and tomorrow.

11. It is incontrovertible that we ran a good race, fought tough battles, (including, principalities and powers)and governed the state well, with the fear of God, accountability, transparency and entrenched due process. We, however, take solace in the book of Ecclesiastics 3:1, “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven”.
12. We step aside with implicit faith in the Sovereign Lord who reigns over the affairs of men.

13. Thank you.
Imo bu nke anyi.

Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, CON.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmekaIhedioha/status/1217509691917508612
God out of His goodness, gave Mbaka a lucky break that helped Mbaka.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Ranchhoddas: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10891990_cymera20200115205621_jpeg14dd1441410028a67f8ae46949651d22

God out of His goodness, gave Mbaka a lucky break that helped Mbaka.
What does this mean?
Are you saying he guessed correctly
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by MedicH: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vortex369:
The Elite Europeans, who hundreds of Years Ago, hijacked what is now known as Christianity, summarized a supervised edition of the Bible, also created an Art of Proxifed indirect Leadership called Government.

What is called Gov in one art is called God in the other.

What is called Tax in one, is called Tithe in the other.

What Priest is to one, is what President is for the other.

Both of them, do not pay taxes. And are not answerable to each other, but collaborate.

Both are mind control tools and must function so. The Presidents need to Priest to drum into the mass consciousness the concept that, 'a man can not be a leader without the approval of God' and the sheep must be forced to accept.

While one controls the physical senses via instrumentality and use of PHYSICAL FORCES, the other controls the mind using MENTAL & SPIRITUAL FORCES.

Both Create and Problem and Offer Solutions all are efforts to generate as much Taxes and Tithes from the Mass of Sheep.

I have more I can write on this subject, but I want you all to know that Mbaka is the Mouthpiece of APC's inner cycle.

What he does is receive the inside information and use the instrumentality of the Priesthood to 'Announce' the Planned Judgement.

There is No Prophesy, but announcement.

Mbaka is a very corrupt thief. And I know this because I know things most humans do not.

If you want absolute Peace of Mind and Happiness; Do not have any Hope on Gov or God of Religions. Do all you can to have self-sustenance and survival without the need for money, but pile up the money anyway.

Do not pay Tithe or Tax. Do not depend on Armed Forces or SPiritual Forces for your protection.

Create a direct InterUniversal Consciousness Connection with the Divine Matrix and you are good to go. There fore, you will be untouchable. Even the forces will smile and get confused just seeing your body-soul complex.

QED

A round of applause. You know a lot of things obviously. Those things they don't teach in university. Do you like boys?
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
MedicH:

A round of applause. You know a lot of things obviously. Those things they don't teach in university. Do you like boys?

I am a stable vortex.

There exists no ionic state in my latency for covalent bonding.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by MedicH: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vortex369:

I am a stable vortex.

There exists no ionic state in my latency for covalent bonding.

I've heard this line before and guess what, it turned out to mean the opposite.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
MedicH:

I've heard this line before and guess what, it turned out to mean the opposite.

Interesting.........

Especially when you are a humanoid in a world designed for unicellular organisms.

In my Oceans, even the demons are scared the tread.

There is no room for mere mortals.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by specialmati(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
the bible says it all,Ezekiel 22vs 27and 28
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by MuttleyLaff: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by herzernIsHere: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
garfield1:

Funny enough no
Hehehehe. You don't mean it? Do you?

What then is your profession/discipline?

I admire your line of thought.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
MBAKA THE POLITICAL KITE FLYER
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Ranchhoddas: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by MuttleyLaff: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
Unbelievable.
Ranchhoddas, what exactly to you, is unbelievable? Is that Naija titus sardine statred with four fishes, then it became three and now there are two fishes a Naija titus sardine tin ni, lol? Or its something else?

You're pretending that you know next to nothing about those prophecies than you really do, lol.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown- Shakespeare's Henry iv
contigiency:

I am not surprised at your submissions on this matter. After all, men nowadays still blame buhari for their inability to impregnate their wives. It's like there is a general consensus by some of you, that buhari must be held responsible for anything that didn't go as you planned.
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by garfield1: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
herzernIsHere:

Hehehehe. You don't mean it? Do you?

What then is your profession/discipline?

I admire your line of thought.
I am an economist
Re: Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st by Liposure: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2020
iyatrustee:
Can people just stop this talk of APC using Father Mbaka? The prophesy could have gone unfulfilled like many others he had given in time past.

luv your smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.