Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away (21523 Views)

Tow The Path Of Honour Don’t Appeal Judgement PDP Tells Oyetola / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by idonhammer: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Our destiny is intact, nobody take anything away. The clueless ihedioha didn't do his underground work well.Dude was busy demolishing all the beautiful status in imo State.Hope is the real deal tested and trusted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by otijah(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2020
God am ashamed of father Mbaka
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by perez100: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2020
This verdict is ' Ka odimara Chukwu'.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by jasmine1600: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2020
The supreme Court judgement today did not come to me as a surprise. The game plan to declare Hope the winner was ochestrated. Though seems impossible. It would have been a disaster to announce such game plan without first preparing people's minds. Knowing fully well the role Religion, Christianity, Catholic, priests and Fr Mbaka play in the life of the south eastners and Imolites, Fr Mbaka was chosen and briefed of the game plan. His role is just to prepare the poor people's minds for the big game. Now to the people's minds, it is prophecy comes true. And then the jackpot!!!! Fr Mbaka, the people using you today, making you a super human will definitely attack and try to disgrace you before the year runs out. Pls save this post. Nigeria's political game has become very predictable.
Copied.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by Augiiee(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Just like the destiny of Zamfara was taken abi?

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by Blindersoff: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
jasmine1600:
The supreme Court judgement today did not come to me as a surprise. The game plan to declare Hope the winner was ochestrated. Though seems impossible. It would have been a disaster to announce such game plan without first preparing people's minds. Knowing fully well the role Religion, Christianity, Catholic, priests and Fr Mbaka play in the life of the south eastners and Imolites, Fr Mbaka was chosen and briefed of the game plan. His role is just to prepare the poor people's minds for the big game. Now to the people's minds, it is prophecy comes true. And then the jackpot!!!! Fr Mbaka, the people using you today, making you a super human will definitely attack and try to disgrace you before the year runs out. Pls save this post. Nigeria's political game has become very predictable.
Copied.
[/s]

Absolute balderdash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by Jabioro: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Zafara and Rivers State..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by ejimatic: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2020
9jayes:
Will Emeka Ihedioha be able to sleep yesterday?
He wept profusely yesterday.A report stated last night.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by Trimque2k1(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Humphrizy:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/01/14/supreme-court-judgement-the-destiny-of-imo-state-has-been-taken-away-says-pdp/
This same supreme court was a blessing when they handed over Zamfara to same PDP.I have been thinking all night what manner of people I share a country with. You guys have proven yet again that we are our problem, most of you claim to be educated but in reality you guys are just mere school boys. Why on earth will you see d judgement that doesn't favour ruling party as a blessing nd the ones that goes their way as a curse.i now hate this Buhari regime more than anything but I still keep my sense for things like this...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by agwom(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2020
cry cry
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2020
ejimatic:
He wept profusely yesterday.A report stated last night.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2020
Trimque2k1:

This same supreme court was a blessing when they handed over Zamfara to same PDP.I have been thinking all night what manner of people I share a country with. You guys have proven yet again that we are our problem, most of you claim to be educated but in reality you guys are just mere school boys. Why on earth will you see d judgement that doesn't favour ruling party as a blessing nd the ones that goes their way as a curse.i now hate this Buhari regime more than anything but I still keep my sense for things like this...
The same supreme court that also stopped APC from contesting in Rivers state for the governorship election.
You are a wise man.
Even if you don't like the President..You have a very working brain..Keep it up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by Basic123: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2020
The same way ZAMFARA,SOKOTO AND RIVERS STATE DESTINY WAS TAKEN AWAY BY PDP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by Thinkfree(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Yes APC and supreme court had taken their destiny out of where you hid it. Imolite should be happy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by klax(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2020
EggSauce:
Stability achieved

Which stability is this man talking about

So destorying infrastructures and statues is what PDP calls stability cheesy

Bro so occultic statue building is now a project or development or an achievement? How do you reason like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by fredoooooo: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2020
Goat and yams PDP destiny grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2020
Lolzz

We love Hope oo

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2020
Timekeeper:
To all haters, fvck you... Haters shud go and die

Manna my man, make we sing for them jare.

[Naira Marley]
Se emi naira Marley (se emi ni )
Igbo labi, fi igbo foyin (turkey labi, fi chicken foyin)
Ko deni dafun iyalaya yin (to haters, iyalaya yin)
Igbolabi ti kuti, dis tiff na Marley ( ti kuti)
Bad girl like riri
Are you beautiful or are you sexy?
Eyan tiwa Savage, I’m from UK, 21 Savage
You wan allow sausage?
Baby come get your pompom damage (haters una bombom go damage Las lass ni)

Lol cheesy
Leave those wailers alone jor...

Won nbe ni,
Awon na o fe wahala

Mafooo........

Opooooorrr cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by Bantino(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2020
okofians:
The apex court said it was satisfied that the lower tribunal wrongly evaluated Uzodinma’s case, when it failed to countenance a proof of evidence that was brought before it by a police officer that testified before it as the PW-54.
It held that records before it proved that election results from 388 polling units were unlawfully excluded from the overall collated results.
It noted that results from the cancelled polling units amounted to 213, 295 votes, adding that Ihedioha was returned elected, based on wrong computation of results.
Therefore Uzordinma total votes as at today are 96,458 INEC allotment 213,295 Supreme Court restored INEC cancelled votes
Total votes as at Supreme Court judgement is 309,753 greater than any other candidates votes in IMO State.

Just one question for you, does it mean that Emeka Ihedioha, Uche Nwosu and Ararume who were declared 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively did not get any votes from the 388 polling units?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by queencalipso(f): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2020
They said judiciary is the last hope of the common man but in Nigeria it is the nightmare of those without the power.. I weep for my contry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by maestroferddi: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Uche Secondus must resign immediately as the Chairman of PDP.

If PDP think they would make any headway by this style of weak and puny opposition they giving to Buhari and APC who are ready to do anything to cling to power, then they are living in a fool's paradise.

It can only get worse...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by excel101(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Same way PDP between 1999 and 2015 toyed with the destiny of this country
Does it made APC, right. For the mere fact that PDP did such in the past doesn't make it right for APC to tow such path, they are suppose to be in power or are being voted for to correct such wrongs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by jaxxy(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2020
I don’t see anything much ihedioha has been doing since he entered bt this judgement seems stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by DarrelCornell: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
post=85808809:

The same supreme court that also stopped APC from contesting in Rivers state for the governorship election.
You are a wise man.
Even if you don't like the President..You have a very working brain..Keep it up
[/s]
claptrap

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by nams77: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2020
Aufbauh:
How is the destiny of Imo state taken away?
Sen. Hope Uzodima is equally from Imo state.
It is my state. I will prefer ihedioha to hope. It is not about party issue. I don't belong or support both parties. I am looking at character of both candidates.
This is a case of a one eyed man in the midst of the blind. Ihedioha is not the best but he is better than hope.
I weep for my stste
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by ORIENTATION101: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2020
kgr8mike:
Am honestly dumbfounded.

Is it that Emeka Ihedioha did not get any vote in the claimed 318 'abi' 388 wards?

How in the world could this happen?

Only in the animal world; only in a zoo; only in the story of the tortoise and the rest of the animals.
Supreme Court can't add other candidates votes cos they didn't Sought for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by Nitah1: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Good And Wonderful News Of The Year.

The idiot was power drunk.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by ORIENTATION101: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Bantino:

Just one question for you, does it mean that Emeka Ihedioha, Uche Nwosu and Ararume who were declared 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively did not get any votes from the 388 polling units?
it is none of supreme Court business.
Court only rule on case brought before it.
Uzodima brought case of his votes called with evidence that was acknowledge by inec.
Then supreme add his votes that was cancelled back simple as that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by Edusouls(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Chai were did hope get 213,000 votes? They should show us the local governments? And the first 3 candidates didn’t get any vote in those areas but only hope, and now how many people voted in the election overall? Is now clear to everyone that APC is daylight corruption, and the Supreme Court is a complete calamity, headed by a very corrupt Fulani justice this country is doomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by Senatorbng(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Uzodinma is a smart and audacious guy.
For someone who came a distant 4th to wake up and challenge the outcome of the election and even prayed the court to upturn it in his favour is AUDACIOUS. it is now clear that there is something he saw that we were not seeing.

The supreme court has spoken sha

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by hotplate: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Imo House of Assembly.
PDP = 13 members
AA = 6 members
APGA = 6 members
APC = Zero
Supreme Court said APC won. What kind of species are Imo people. They "massively" voted for APC in Guber election, but voted other parties in HoA elections that took place same day. They must have assumed that we're all stupid, don't they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away by eezor: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Thunder fire PDP, fire Secondus. It's your destiny that is taken away. Not mine. Not imo state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket / I Hid Like A Rat During Kuje Prison Attack, DCP Kyari Tells Court / Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.