Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi (83447 Views)

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) / Nigerian Widow And Mother Of Two Executed In Saudi Arabia / Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by FactBoyz: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by Kizzygentle: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2020
Allow dem na haba. Widows are also entitled to enjoy but she would av just remarried to be on a safe side.
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by kay29000(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2020
henryhemon:

I see how he forced the widow to sleep with him.

Don't mind her. Always looking for any avenue to bash men.

2 Likes

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by sinola(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2020
The man's wife should also be included on the prime suspect list.... I mean Late Mr. Nwokwu's wife and any of his grown up kid too.
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by CharlesCLloyd(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
No be men again undecided nah their way to dey always locate widows just to sleep with them

Close yah matt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2020
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by Olatunjidayo(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2020
May God save us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by Abfinest007(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2020
u people should go check if should go n check if he's a nairalander bcus one nairalander posted something about having sex with a widow oh
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
No be men again undecided nah their way to dey always locate widows just to sleep with them
Meaning that u want everyone to know that ur father have bn fu¢king all the widows in ur neighborhood... foolish face me I face u gutter born troway man hater
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by ORIENTATION101: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2020
James versioncheesycheesy
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by naijacentric(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
u get sense so who date married people pass no be woman rubbish and buhari
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na wao......Things are really going On.....

And on the other thread, One guy slept with a widow just three days after she lost her hubby in a motor accident...

SaintsSamurai. And to think he was calling me names saying I'll implicate my husband just because I gave an account of how my chairman layed me off work because I refused to date him.
He said I talk too much but at least its better than sleeping with a fresh widow who's husbands spirit is still wandering around the house.

2 Likes

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by realstars: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2020
And the killing begins. 202
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by yahoosurepass(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Na real wa.

Business is opened for the year. Call or WhatsApp 09010725148 , 07062489436 for Grade A Okirika Unisex adult, children, and household clothing in bale.

fraudster
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by SenecaTheYonger: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Are you sure this is not saintsamurai?
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by crowniran(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Na this sex go ruin many people oloun grin grin

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira on udemy+ free Fiverr guide. Check my signature for contact
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by Saint99: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Too bad! Too sad! How far people would go for Love.
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by DenreleDave(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Pls are u a widow too?? Make i locate u
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by DenreleDave(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

SaintsSamurai. And to think he was calling me names saying I'll implicate my husband just because I gave an account of how my chairman layed me off work because I refused to date him.
He said I talk too much but at least its better than sleeping with a fresh widow who's husbands spirit is still wandering around the house.

Las Las u got ur job back after he finally digged u abi u r still jobless now and undigged

1 Like

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by seanjy4konji: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2020
no deh mind dat goat...nothing good comes from dat moniker towards men.
kay29000:

Are they forcing the widows? Is it not a mutual thing?

1 Like

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Bad news everyday! It's revolting.

We need state police for better protection and security

1 Like

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by madridguy(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2020
So they're wrong in helping her out?

Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by Realdeals(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2020
Commentor:
So a widow cannot have a lover in Nigeria or what are the hypocrites saying?
I was wondering too, those custodian of morality are the worst.
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Where is your scientific evidence that the husband's spirit was still wandering around?

Well my truth about you will always hurt you.
I pity your boyfriend.
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2020
YorubaLord:
Savagery in the SE is 2nd to none... angry
You and stupidity....

4 Likes

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2020
yahoosurepass:

fraudster

SMH.
I pray for you, that the Love of Christ fills your heart till it drowns the bitterness out of you...
Also at your ID "Yahoosurepass", it is my prayer that God opens your eyes to the reality that Yahoo Fraud is bad and a curse not only to you but your generations to come...
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by baratech: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2020
This Ebonyi security issues sef
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by steppin: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Who will sleep with them? Ghosts?

1 Like

Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin

shitss dey happen for this country.
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by kay29000(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2020
seanjy4konji:
no deh mind dat goat...nothing good comes from dat moniker towards men.

grin
Re: Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi by klax(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2020
temmytopsy1:
I was thinking this news was about them.

Dont grow up you hear keep making yourself look like a nonentity all the time good for you.

I guess you can read and know the names involved and the area it occurred? I wont say more than that.

Grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.