Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... (1186 Views)

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Nigerians Slam Mbaka For Saying Peter Obi Is Too Stingy To Become President / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... by Penguin2: 2:05pm On May 05, 2021
Igbos won’t threaten you. He will just do what he wants to do.

If anything had happened to Mbaka, Nigerians will know that Igbos are mad.

You wouldn’t have been battling IPOB anymore, you would be battling all of us.

Arrest Terrorist Gumi!

Leave Mbaka alone

You know why I said it’s DSS?

Because ESN couldn’t have gone after Mbaka not after he through his weight behind Nnamdi Kanu and even blessed him.

Bishop Onaga of Enugu diocese couldn’t have kidnapped Mbaka. Bishops don’t reprimand priests through kidnapping.

So whatever happened to Mbaka was purely the architect of state actors.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... by owobokiri(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2021
I don't even want to believe that in his madness, Buhari really arrested that priest.. I think it's a hoax..

1 Like

Re: DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... by chinjo(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2021
By the time God finish dealing with Pharaoh (BUHARI) He will have no choice than to let Fr. Mbaka go.
Re: DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... by Asgard73: 2:27pm On May 05, 2021
Been just the reason why yoruba people were actually celebrating the kidnApp?

Apc have finished Nigeria... party of rogues bandits and Dss

2 Likes

Re: DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... by ygowon: 2:34pm On May 05, 2021
Penguin2:
Igbos won’t threaten you. He will just do what he wants to do.

If anything had happened to Mbaka, Nigerians will know that Igbos are mad.

You wouldn’t have been battling IPOB anymore, you would be battling all of us.

Arrest Terrorist Gumi!

Leave Mbaka alone

You know why I said it’s DSS?

Because ESN couldn’t have gone after Mbaka not after he through his weight behind Nnamdi Kanu and even blessed him.

Bishop Onaga of Enugu diocese couldn’t have kidnapped Mbaka. Bishops don’t reprimand priests through kidnapping.

So whatever happened to Mbaka was purely the architect of state actors.
Has he been released?
Re: DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2021
I hope no harm will come his way......signing out
Re: DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... by hammerDK: 2:38pm On May 05, 2021
THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE JOKE AND SOON, UNA GO C4EYE.

CERTAIN THINGS ARE NOT WORTH IT AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM.

THE ISIS GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA BETTER PRODUCE MBAKA AND DO SO QUICK.
Re: DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... by hammerDK: 2:39pm On May 05, 2021
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MORE USELESS GOVERNMENT THAN THIS BUHARI GOV.

TUEH!

1 Like

Re: DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... by Olatomiwami(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Been just the reason why yoruba people were actually celebrating the kidnApp?

Apc have finished Nigeria... party of rogues bandits and Dss

Everything is Yoruba to Igbos, u need to get your head examined,when your overrated pastor is giving prophecy to politicians, nah Yoruba send him? You are a hypocrite.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria / Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ? / Peter Obi On Their Faces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.