Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib (27237 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / Ruling On A Wife Refusing Her Husband A Cowife / Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Rubbish soon una go say Arabic inscription appear for pussy

4 Likes

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Petersamuel8(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Yusuf54:
. How old are you ?

Shut up and answer the questions you fool

1 Like

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by AntiChristian: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
whether you're Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Pagan and Traditionalists, irrespective of whatever tribe or religious belief, you all need to Repent and Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.
You must confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe that He was delivered to death for your offences and was then raised by God for ur justification. only then shall you be saved.

Macof folykaze and the rest of your brothers. This is the message sent unto you and if you hear His Words harden not your heart.
thanks

Shut up! Where did Jesus himself say we should believe in him?

Where did he say we should confess the shit you wrote up there?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Olamilekxy(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2020
richPHAROAH:
Bleep you. thunder fire mohamed . why must nairaland force me to accept shit before i comment. why dont they do same on christian threads. Bleep allah Bleep mohamed. Bleep the op

you have your answer already
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Yusuf54: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Petersamuel8:

Shut up and answer the questions you fool
I can see u are a kid. If all JESUS Disciples are like you, no one wud ve accepted christianity religion. You need to wise up my brother
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by idrisaleo1: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
I really don't understand you guys problem with Islam. Na by force to comment? Accusing Islam of terrorism and you are always here creating troubles. Enjoy your religion and leave Muslims to theirs. I guess you guys are just jealous for your religion have no structure.

This is a religion (Islam) designed by the almighty himself, not by Peter or Pope.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Yusuf54: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
tobidipity:

Ogbeni Yusuf what does his age got to do with the honest question he asked?
Not all human being are persons, logically,there is a diff btw person and man. If truly we muslims are terrorists, you and your entire families wud be running helter and skelter now including me. Have logically answered you
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by blackjack21(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
AbuTwins:
Question
Woman was made from the rib of man. She was not created from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be stepped upon. She was made from his side to be close to him, from beneath his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by! So, the question is what about the womens who divorced and do 2nd marriage! is they created more than one man's rib? i'm confused about it. May ALLAH Pak Reward You

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and messenger.

Allaah, The Exalted, says (what means): {It is He who created you from one soul and created from it its mate …} [Quran 7:189] Moreover, Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him reported that the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Be kind to women, for they were created from a rib.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim] This is the exact wording of the Hadeeth.

The rest of the details mentioned in the question are not part of the Hadeeth; it seems that they are the commentary of some scholars or preachers.

As-San‘aani may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “The intended meaning of this statement (in the Hadeeth) is that Hawaa’ (Eve), may Allaah exalt her mention, was created from Aadam’s rib.”

It is worth noting that the Hadeeth does not mean that the woman, in general, is created from her husband’s rib! Verily, both men and women are created from an ejected drop of fluid to the exclusion of Aadam (Adam) and Hawaa’

Therefore, there is no room for the mentioned misunderstanding.

Allaah Knows best.

Islamweb

Yes your answer is correct base on the revelation.
People just use the reference " created form a man ribs" for romantic purpose now this is getting mixed up with the real story and the meaning is getting lost.
It a human phenomenon that when story change and lose their real meaning with time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by richPHAROAH: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
do you even know what the word Imposing is?
guess you should check it up in the dictionary and then proceed to read my comment again but this time READ IT SLOWLY so you can comprehend.
na i will not waste my time doing tht. accept satan now or go to hell . Bleep ya
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Wizikal(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Who is Mohammed! Make unna rest

1 Like

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by fortran12: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
AbuTwins:
Question
Woman was made from the rib of man. She was not created from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be stepped upon. She was made from his side to be close to him, from beneath his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by! So, the question is what about the womens who divorced and do 2nd marriage! is they created more than one man's rib? i'm confused about it. May ALLAH Pak Reward You

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and messenger.

Allaah, The Exalted, says (what means): {It is He who created you from one soul and created from it its mate …} [Quran 7:189] Moreover, Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him reported that the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Be kind [/b]to women, for they were created from a rib.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim] This is the exact wording of the Hadeeth.

The rest of the details mentioned in the question are not part of the Hadeeth; it seems that they are the commentary of some scholars or preachers.

As-San‘aani may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “The intended meaning of this statement (in the Hadeeth) is that Hawaa’ (Eve), may Allaah exalt her mention, was created from Aadam’s rib.”

It is worth noting that the Hadeeth does not mean that the woman, in general, is created from her husband’s rib! Verily, both men and women are created from an ejected drop of fluid to the exclusion of Aadam (Adam) and Hawaa’

Therefore, there is no room for the mentioned misunderstanding.

Allaah Knows best.

[url=https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/261376/woman-not-created-from-her-husbands-rib][/url]

@bolded I thought the prophet said we could beat our wives if we suspect rebellion from them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Criptofxt10:
Me trying to explain how human being came from scientific evolution grin grin grin
Evolution made more sense than the Koran and Bible combine
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
whether you're Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Pagan and Traditionalists, irrespective of whatever tribe or religious belief, you all need to Repent and Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.
You must confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe that He was delivered to death for your offences and was then raised by God for ur justification. only then shall you be saved.

Macof folykaze and the rest of your brothers. This is the message sent unto you and if you hear His Words harden not your heart.
thanks
Do you even know what it means to repent and believe in Jesus as Lord and savior?This is not a matter of mouth work ooo.
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by tobidipity(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yusuf54:
Not all human being are persons, logically,there is a diff btw person and man. If truly we muslims are terrorists, you and your entire families wud be running helter and skelter now including me. Have logically answered you

Ogbeni Yusuf logically, your answer makes no sense. No relationship what so ever between the question I asked and the answer you gave. you need help seriously

1 Like

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
idrisaleo1:
I really don't understand you guys problem with Islam. Na by force to comment? Accusing Islam of terrorism and you are always here creating troubles. Enjoy your religion and leave Muslims to theirs. I guess you guys are just jealous for your religion have no structure.

This is a religion (Islam) designed by the almighty himself, not by Peter or Pope.

You mean muhammed family idol (allah). Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
baganas:

Eve was created from the rib of Adam the rest of humanity is reproduce through the biological process of conjugation. We all inherited the genetics from these parents. WallAllahu A'alam

lol, so why did you people like comparing jesus birth with adam creation?
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by AryEmber(f): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Seriously? The way many of you christian folks go about your comments here, even if I was considering converting, I'd run far away from your religion
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by FiiahnAuto(f): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
The creator of the world knew all what is in Heaven and in the Earth , also what is in between Heaven and Earth . All knowledge belong to Him alone, let be careful and watch our tongue from every speech we made . God forgive our ignorance

1 Like

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
I love this post Allah said in Quran that he created something and keep repeating it and Allah said he created us male and female, but he created Adam then hawau, it's clear that Allah only created hawau out of Adam, and Adam and hawau give birth to us it's means we are all from Adam and hawau that is continuing production, the fact is my wife was born not created from me but it's part of destiny that we will get married to each other,

1 Like

Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

thanks

Ebenezar2020. I always observe you and laugh, you know nothing and you re still here making noise? I will like if you can debate with that you will make heaven by believing in Jesus as God? Shall we? Because I know believe in Jesus as God will take you to hell fire, not seeking for your personal sin will take you to hell fire,
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by baganas: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

lol, so why did you people like comparing jesus birth with adam creation?
Adam himself was created without father or mother whereas Jesus had a mother. They are both creations the difference is the mode. Allah demonstrated his power for creation by whatever means he chose
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by AbuTwins: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2020
fortran12:

@bolded I thought the prophet said we could beat our wives if we suspect rebellion from them.

How is that related to this topic?
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by fortran12: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2020
AbuTwins:

How is that related to this topic?

There is a portion in text that I bolded saying be kind to women. So I asked if kindness also means beating them
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by AbuTwins: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
fortran12:

There is a portion in text that I bolded saying be kind to women. So I asked if kindness also means beating them

How is that related to the thread?
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by fortran12: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2020
AbuTwins:

How is that related to the thread?
You mentioned about kindness to women in your article didn't you? and I responded. I did not bring up the allegation from thin air
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by AbuTwins: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
fortran12:

You mentioned about kindness to women in your article didn't you? and I responded. I did not bring up the allegation from thin air

Is the topic kindness to women? Please stay on the thread and don't derail the thread.
Re: Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib by fortran12: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
AbuTwins:

Is the topic kindness to women? Please stay on the thread and don't derail the thread.

I hear you but you still haven't answered my question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Every New Thing A Bidiah In Islam? / Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity / 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.