Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps (70638 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Imo Youths Petition CJN Over Declaration Of Ihedioha As Governor-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by jammy60(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nigeria is gone!! where evil and misdeed are being celebrated. it's a pity. it shall not be well with the wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Eteka1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Anyone in his shoes will rejoice. Emeka Ihedioha was seriously witch-hunting him.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Staro: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thieves, criminals

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by BabaO2: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
But he never supported not wish the governor elect well. All these professional politicians don't have moral.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Edoziesmart(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
Soon effc will arraigned okoroawusa the way they did to orji Kalu. And from there he will serve his jail term.
Let him enjoy the glory now as he is hiding under the umbrella of apc looters club.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by charleff512(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Okorocha will want to hijack the APC machinery in the state which will lead to a fall out with Uzodima that is if they were friends in the first place.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by hammerF: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
I HAVE SERIOUS RESERVATION OVER OKOROAWUSA.

NEVER LIKED HIM AND STILL CANNOT PUT MY FINGER ON WAT THE PROBLEM IS EXACTLY.

IT CANNOT BE BECOS OF ONLY APC.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Bigflamie(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is an old video for crying out loud.

WTF Is wrong with Nairaland mods smh.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by HopeSpencer: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
People should just stop studying law in Naija because there's no law.The Judges and the senior Lawyers have repeatedly shown there's no justice system... bow your heads in SHAME...
Meanwhile, let's observe a one-minute silence as we, an aggrieved nation, lay the "Law Profession in Nigeria" to rest as the level of judicial injustice has poisoned them....
JAMB, take note....

P.S: Lawyers, pls dont come for me...Attack your legal elders and godfathers in the profession..

And as for Okoroawusa and other corrupt Epissi members, a day of reckoning is coming and y'all will face the real judgement. Tancko will not be there to save you.

You didn't say this when Rivers and Zamfara were given to PDP Free of charge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by almayda: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
daddytime:
See the sycophants in cahoot with him in this childish exhibition of lunacy.

Should the table turn against Okorocha before sunset, they'll be nowhere to be found to grieve with him.
Let the table turn first,at least Ihedioha's own has turned,let people rejoice in peace.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Chijeep(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Only God knows how much it cost APC 2 takeover Imo St.

Wat a deadly political party indeed.

May d almighty save Nigeria 4rm doom
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by rhymestech: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na wah
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by RexTramadol1: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
hammerF:
HE SHOULD GO AND SHAVE THAT GREY BEARD.

IT IS NOT A GOOD LOOK.

IHEDIOHA WILL BE BACK IN TWO AND HALF YEARS TIME AND OKOROCHA MIGHT NO LONGER BE A SENATOR THEN.

OKOROCHA NEVER WON A SECOND TERM, APC KEEPS RIGGING IMO AND DAT CANNOT CONTINUE INDEFINITELY.

Who is Ihedioha?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by HopeSpencer: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chijeep:
Only God knows how much it cost APC 2 takeover Imo St.

Wat a deadly political party indeed.

May d almighty save Nigeria 4rm doom

How much did devilish PDP pay to get Zamfara where you are the minority?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ratty404:
Big For nothing beast...�

E-pain i-pob
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by maestroferdi: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
People should just stop studying law in Naija because there's no law.The Judges and the senior Lawyers have repeatedly shown there's no justice system... bow your heads in SHAME...
Meanwhile, let's observe a one-minute silence as we, an aggrieved nation, lay the "Law Profession in Nigeria" to rest as the level of judicial injustice has poisoned them....
JAMB, take note....

P.S: Lawyers, pls dont come for me...Attack your legal elders and godfathers in the profession..

And as for Okoroawusa and other corrupt Epissi members, a day of reckoning is coming and y'all will face the real judgement. Tancko will not be there to save you.
I echoed most of these sentiments this morning when I went to do a little business at a state high court.

I saw the rookie lawyers donning their wigs and suddenly it ran through my mind!

The way Nigeria is going, the new normal may be to buy a gun and shoot yourself to power...
Every other will fall in line in the fullness of time.

If there is any angst I am nursing, it is that I am still holed up in this joke of a national space...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Advocate500: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
naijaguy123456:
This victory sweet, we’re coming for all the southeast states. APC will rule Nigeria for 50years minimum.

[img]https://i./6jq.gif[/img]
I hope it will favour ur immediate family?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Otutu1:
I wonder what's the big deal about Imo government house?

Most of the development going on in the East is usually by private individuals.

You are right Emoney is greater than all the 5 Governors of the EAST , the guy get ambition
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Tembebe: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
See the fat fools.mtchewww.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by crackhouse(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Can you imagine the level of impunity in this country?
And he's celebrating with his wife and children? Do those kids know exactly why their father is celebrating?
I thank God this life is not permanent, if not, what our politicians will be doing to us mouth no go fit talk am.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Amah70: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Immediate past governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha is seen celebrating the oust of Governor Emeka Ihedioha from Office. Rochas takes to the dance floor with friends and family.

Could this be as a result of the battle between the two since Gov Emeka assumed office which almost seemed like a personal vendetta? One thing is certain, the removal of a sitting governor does not absolve Rochas of the allegations of corruption while in office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow7HJXWPQnw

Celebration by a CLOWN. Uzodinma shall collect all those private properties that Okorocha built in Owerri and Ogboko with Imo government funds.
Ihedioha acted mugu, he wasted too much time in collecting the properties.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
This guy is 9th senate Dino
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
he's too big for this, I will always say it,
igbos lack emotional intelligence.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
How do we move forward with this kind of attitude?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by milkyworld(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
My people, my people!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by zadokchidi: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hmmm...God saves us from Apc..hand...a man who came forth in election with 96 thousand plus..is now occupied a seat with a man of 286 thousand plus...chaiiii there is Godooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Amah70: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
payperpost:
he's too big for this, I will always say it,

igbos lack emotional intelligence.

This video is an old video where Okorocha was doing house fellowship.

OP must have wanted to make a caricature of Okorocha.
Okorocha belittled himself as governor with his selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by IloveToMess: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
shawnfamous:
Look at this thief dancing and fooling him self.. The deed has been done by ihedioha already.. But Ihedioha would b the biggest looser.. He went destroying the state instead of building it, now who laughs last, laughs best

Wrong!

Ihedioha helped salvage the state from Richas's destruction. Be guided.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Advocate500: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
I thought he said hope is a paper weight politician ,how will the victory of hope help okorocha I am yet to know,a man u swear with ur life that he will never rule imo state is now a friend? If the people of imo and ur gullible supporters have 4gotten I don't think hope uzodinma will 4get so soon.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Trimque2k1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
daddytime:
See the sycophants in cahoot with him in this childish exhibition of lunacy.

Should the table turn against Okorocha before sunset, they'll be nowhere to be found to grieve with him.

You will do worst if he's your pay master...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Akuruoulo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
ORLU PEOPLE ARE THE HAUSAS OF IMO LAND.

NO IGBO MAN SHOULD COMPLAIN OF HAUSAS RULING OVER, AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE WE ARE WICKED TO OURSELVES.

INFACT NO BIAFRA AGAIN. LETS JOIN ACCEPT OUR FATE AS SLAVES TO HAUSAS AND YORUBAS CUS WE A NOT EVEN GOOD TO OURSELVES.

NOTHING LIKE ZONING AGAIN.

Bleep POLITICS, Bleep ORLU , Bleep OWERRI Bleep IGBO LAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Xerona Duke Celebrates 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.