Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps (70640 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Imo Youths Petition CJN Over Declaration Of Ihedioha As Governor-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by pfadom: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ihedioha is indeed immature for the office. The 7-month temporary stay in office was characterized by childish traits.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Bobyro: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nigerians have turned politics to a thing of joke��... Kaii
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Emilokoiyawon: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Song and dance of victory. When you realized that you have stolen people's money and gone scot-free. Onye gagayan... grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
majamajic:
that means INEC can't organize elections , why do INEC still in control of elections ?

Sorry!

Take heart.

You still in sefia pains
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
pfadom:
Ihedioha is indeed immature for the office. The 7-month temporary stay in office was characterized by childish traits.

God bless your mother.

Just witch-hunting, destroying and reversing
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by akdjr(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Let just wait and see. I remember when PDP were chanting power back then in Edo state chasing us with gun during election. They are facing theirs now so I won't be surprise if the same party in power now face theirs tomorrow but not definitely from PDP anyway.quote author=UdyOgwoUde post=85818594]People should just stop studying law in Naija because there's no law.The Judges and the senior Lawyers have repeatedly shown there's no justice system... bow your heads in SHAME...
Meanwhile, let's observe a one-minute silence as we, an aggrieved nation, lay the "Law Profession in Nigeria" to rest as the level of judicial injustice has poisoned them....
JAMB, take note....

P.S: Lawyers, pls dont come for me...Attack your legal elders and godfathers in the profession..

And as for Okoroawusa and other corrupt Epissi members, a day of reckoning is coming and y'all will face the real judgement. Tancko will not be there to save you.[/quote]
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by mu2sa2: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
axglide:
Na heavy celebrations ooo.

This is true i agree, he might still answer for all allegations; but Ihedioha was more like on a personal vendetta. His all outtedness to discredit Rochas in everything looked petty to be honest.

The celebrant today is Rochas and i think he'd always win. Why? I grew up in Jos, my neighbors children went to his free school; and i heard this schools are in many states; this man has groomed a generation of students with free education, i don't know if he's ritualistic or not, but he'll always have good will. His philanthropy will speak for him.

When our parents drove us to Apollo crescent in Jos in the early 80's, there was an U-shaped flat that had a lot of peugeot always parked in front of the house, we often heard that it was owned by a business man, later on i found out that it was Rochas that once lived there; since then the guy has been growing. He left that flat and built a huge mansion opposite federal secretariat Jos; this man you see today is a great man.

He will go far in Nigeria's politics, he's a smart politician.
I dont care a hoot about imo politics, but the thing I like about okorocha is the schools he has build across the country providing absolutely free education to poor children long before he even thought of contesting for governor. I read that he also has a school in Owerri with the students drawn from all over Africa - enjoying free education. Whether this is politics or for show, it is still good politics and commendable showmanship.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Correcto: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
You have no point here. State capital should be a place for all to do business.
discusant:
Ihedioha would have saved Okorocha's senatorial constituency form its woes.

Okorocha's Imo West senatorial zone is described by neighbors as a zone CURSED BY ITS FOOLISH POLITICAL LEADERS.

In 2011, voters in the zone massively voted Okorocha with the hope that he became gov and upgrade the zone.
Even other zones agreed to that chance.

But Okorocha squandered the chance by building his private businesses in his village, with enlarging road from Owerri to his village.

People migrate from the towns and communities in the zone to the state capital area.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Ucee1999: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
axglide:

This is true i agree, he might still answer for all allegations; but Ihedioha was more like on a personal vendetta. His all outtedness to discredit Rochas in everything looked petty to be honest.

The celebrant today is Rochas and i think he'd always win. Why? I grew up in Jos, my neighbors children went to his free school; and i heard this schools are in many states; this man has groomed a generation of students with free education, i don't know if he's ritualistic or not, but he'll always have good will. His philanthropy will speak for him.

When our parents drove us to Apollo crescent in Jos in the early 80's, there was an U-shaped flat that had a lot of peugeot always parked in front of the house, we often heard that it was owned by a business man, later on i found out that it was Rochas that once lived there; since then the guy has been growing. He left that flat and built a huge mansion opposite federal secretariat Jos; this man you see today is a great man.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by idonhammer: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Old news, dance weh okorocha dance since 2018..ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by TemmyT002(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hahahahahhaha
Man don turn to evangelist
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by semyman: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Omo see mess up for Ihedioha

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Soso990240(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
discusant:
Ihedioha would have saved Okorocha's senatorial constituency form its woes.

Okorocha's Imo West senatorial zone is described by neighbors as a zone CURSED BY ITS FOOLISH POLITICAL LEADERS.

In 2011, voters in the zone massively voted Okorocha with the hope that he became gov and upgrade the zone.
Even other zones agreed to that chance.

But Okorocha squandered the chance by building his private businesses in his village, with enlarging road from Owerri to his village.

People migrate from the towns and communities in the zone to the state capital area.
Oga keep quiet if u don't know what to say. Okorocha is from Orlu senatorial zone. Okorocha built roads for almost every Local Government Area during his tenure(but d roads are not strong). Greed is what killed Rocha's regime. After stealing IMO state money, he wants to instal his Son in-law as Governor, then go for senate( where hope was then). Hope knew d power of incumbency, he decided to join d ruling party in IMO (APC).. and seeing that d party will give Rochas d senate ticket( they are from both zone), he decided to go for Governorship. He clearly won Rochas son in-law in d primaries... now, here we are.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by auraagba: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
The way Chief Okorocha is praising God ehn ..... Power is transients, assuming Oga Ihedioha did not start witch-hunting he might have been safe. He doesn't seem to know Chief Okorocha is touching many lives, children(Who have better intercessory angels) especially and in different parts of the country too.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by ledaman: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
People should just stop studying law in Naija because there's no law.The Judges and the senior Lawyers have repeatedly shown there's no justice system... bow your heads in SHAME...
Meanwhile, let's observe a one-minute silence as we, an aggrieved nation, lay the "Law Profession in Nigeria" to rest as the level of judicial injustice has poisoned them....
JAMB, take note....

P.S: Lawyers, pls dont come for me...Attack your legal elders and godfathers in the profession..

And as for Okoroawusa and other corrupt Epissi members, a day of reckoning is coming and y'all will face the real judgement. Tancko will not be there to save you.
story for the gods.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Abagworo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Immediate past governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha is seen celebrating the oust of Governor Emeka Ihedioha from Office. Rochas takes to the dance floor with friends and family.

Could this be as a result of the battle between the two since Gov Emeka assumed office which almost seemed like a personal vendetta? One thing is certain, the removal of a sitting governor does not absolve Rochas of the allegations of corruption while in office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow7HJXWPQnw

This is a fake report from PDP and should be disregarded. Okorocha is too big for Ihedioha's childish vendetta abd therefore has no reason to celebrate his expected downfall. This is one of their normal family worship videos seen everywhere online
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
axglide:

Yeah u are right on the free education. Rochas started well in Imo State and ended badly all bcs he wanted to be a demigod in Imo State. And This is a not a thing known in Imo State. After the time of Iwuanyanwu, Arthur Nzeribe and co, Imolites has refused anything that has to do with demigod.
in a nutshell, evil spirit came into Rochas during his last days in Douglas House. Politics aside, Rochas is man of the people.
There was a time, Ndi Imo started comparing him with Dee Sam Mbakwe.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by jac101: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chia IMO state don enter one chance
The ala adi nma of IMO state is now rejoicing
There is one things for sure
God is watching
And God is supreme
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Amah70:

This video is an old video where Okorocha was doing house fellowship.

OP must have wanted to make a caricature of Okorocha.
Okorocha belittled himself as governor with his selfishness.
thank you for clarifying this, I'm sure more readers will get to read your comment .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Maski87: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
The man is too fat
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Scottallen: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Amah70:

Celebration by a CLOWN. Uzodinma shall collect all those private properties that Okorocha built in Owerri and Ogboko with Imo government funds.
Ihedioha acted mugu, he wasted too much time in collecting the properties.

Same mentality that nailed Ihedioha! Governance is not vendetta!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by axglide(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
RichDad1:
Penperi pe penperi penpe, no go Dey do pass yourself.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I hope the useless vindictive Ihedioha has learnt a very good lesson about life. No one knows tomorrow.

As in eh, no be small lesson ooo. Life will teach you softly, if you fail to heed, then hardly.

No one knows tomorrow.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by axglide(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
uvie66:
Comeooo, what does OUTTEDNESS mean ?

Bro i no know where that one comot from ooo, na spontaenous outburst
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by henzy4life: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Yes oooooo������� Sing aloud my amiable senator and the best Governor so far in Imo state ��������� to them,Bolanle pepper theeeemmmmm
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by bs81(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
he looks like an slowpoke.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by henzy4life: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
NORSYK:
Ihedioha didn't lose, we Imolites lost
IHEDIOHA LOST!!!!��� We Imolites didn't loose anything at all LOLOL�����

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by 27Pushing30: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
majamajic:
that means INEC can't organize elections , why do INEC still in control of elections ?

You're are obviously an ILLITERATE who doesnt know the powers of courts (across the world)
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by shawnfamous(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
IloveToMess:

Wrong!

Ihedioha helped salvage the state from Richas's destruction. Be guided.
Thanks.. How about now
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by NORSYK(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
henzy4life:
IHEDIOHA LOST!!!!��� We Imolites didn't loose anything at all LOLOL�����

If you say so, only time will tell
I wish Uzodinma the best though
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hmmmmm, he should not forget his case is still with EFCC.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Mccullum: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Congrats to Okorocha for the victory and for other one he can be glad as well after all he'll always address as ex-governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter / Xerona Duke Celebrates 26th Birthday / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.