Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps (70773 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Imo Youths Petition CJN Over Declaration Of Ihedioha As Governor-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by DEROX: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
HopeSpencer:

You didn't say this when Rivers and Zamfara were given to PDP Free of charge.
can apc ever win rivers
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by HopeSpencer: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
DEROX:
can apc ever win rivers

Can PDP ever win Zamfara?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by abisoye2(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na wao!
How do Rochas want Ihedioha to feel? Seeing this video!

Change is constant, indeed!

***please help, how do I post here on nairaland? Something is hitting my mind.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Holiegrail2: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is an old video jooor
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Chijeep(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
HopeSpencer:

How much did devilish PDP pay to get Zamfara where you are the minority?
Lemme tell u wat u seems nt 2 understand.

APC knows how much it'll cost dem 2 get votes in Eastern part dat y dey do evrytin dey cud 2 win n 4 d handing over in d north dey know dat it only takes dem nothing 2 win it back wen dey r mch in need of it.

wen new n beta administration comes in by God's grace u will c how evil n deadly APC were.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Ovoko30: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is an old video
majamajic:
that means INEC can't organize elections , why do INEC still in control of elections ?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by uvie66: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
axglide:
Na heavy celebrations ooo.

This is true i agree, he might still answer for all allegations; but Ihedioha was more like on a personal vendetta. His all outtedness to discredit Rochas in everything looked petty to be honest.

The celebrant today is Rochas and i think he'd always win. Why? I grew up in Jos, my neighbors children went to his free school; and i heard this schools are in many states; this man has groomed a generation of students with free education, i don't know if he's ritualistic or not, but he'll always have good will. His philanthropy will speak for him.

When our parents drove us to Apollo crescent in Jos in the early 80's, there was an U-shaped flat that had a lot of peugeot always parked in front of the house, we often heard that it was owned by a business man, later on i found out that it was Rochas that once lived there; since then the guy has been growing. He left that flat and built a huge mansion opposite federal secretariat Jos; this man you see today is a great man.

He will go far in Nigeria's politics, he's a smart politician.
Comeooo, what does OUTTEDNESS mean ?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by 8stargeneral: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Shame to Nigerian politicians
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is iberibeism taken to the next level
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Immediate past governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha is seen celebrating the oust of Governor Emeka Ihedioha from Office. Rochas takes to the dance floor with friends and family.

Could this be as a result of the battle between the two since Gov Emeka assumed office which almost seemed like a personal vendetta? One thing is certain, the removal of a sitting governor does not absolve Rochas of the allegations of corruption while in office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow7HJXWPQnw

@StagethemTVee This is an old video. the video was shot in his house last year on a Sunday to be precise, during his Sunday fellowship with his family.
How do i know?
I was there.
Know your facts before posting please. stop this cheap publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Badteke47: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
It's an old video
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Stillthebest: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
axglide:
Na heavy celebrations ooo.

This is true i agree, he might still answer for all allegations; but Ihedioha was more like on a personal vendetta. His all outtedness to discredit Rochas in everything looked petty to be honest.

The celebrant today is Rochas and i think he'd always win. Why? I grew up in Jos, my neighbors children went to his free school; and i heard this schools are in many states; this man has groomed a generation of students with free education, i don't know if he's ritualistic or not, but he'll always have good will. His philanthropy will speak for him.

When our parents drove us to Apollo crescent in Jos in the early 80's, there was an U-shaped flat that had a lot of peugeot always parked in front of the house, we often heard that it was owned by a business man, later on i found out that it was Rochas that once lived there; since then the guy has been growing. He left that flat and built a huge mansion opposite federal secretariat Jos; this man you see today is a great man.

He will go far in Nigeria's politics, he's a smart politician.

Honestly, there was no democracy when he started Rochas Okorocha foundation. His reasons I didnt know anyway. May be he had enough money that could be thrown around that would speak for him in eventualities of democracy.

He was so dedicated to it, that they were targeting poor people's children and he had a standard schools for them. Funny to me when hr became Govt and he was accused severally of looting.

I don't think anyone has done what he did in terms of offering free education till today.

I stand to be lectured by anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by AAA593: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
See who dem disqualified em candidate. Celebrate wetin. No shame
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by nsesam(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is an old videos, Why do people take delight in misleading the public

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by kikake: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
The cause of Okorocha's battle with Ihedioha may not be easily seen by casual onlookers.
It's a battle to save Imo state.
Okorocha govt built this Eastern Palm university in Ideato south local govt area in Orlu senatorial zone, another campus in Okigwe senatorial zone; and another campus in Mbaise, Owerri senatorial zone, for Imo state university to have a serene environment for university education.

IMSU was temporarily located in shanty houses in Owerri by former governor Evan Enwerem from Owerri, in the same Owerri which hosts all three govt universities and polytechnic in Imo state.

But Ihedioha watched these university facilities and other projects of Okorocha to rot away. Perhaps, Ihedioha sees it as birthright of his Owerri zone to host all universities in Imo state

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Christmasdon(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
NORSYK:
Ihedioha didn't lose, we Imolites lost
. God bless you.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by omoiyalayi(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Was it not okorocha that caused all dis unnecessary judicial brohaha for hope uzodinma guy?

It would ve been pdp goin up n down to court tryin to prove hope didn't wind in d first instance cos he would ve won with landslide if okorocha had nt come up with his son inlaw in d first place, dividing all d vote apc would ve garner in dat election

Imagine wat would ve happened If his son inlaw had won d election & court later nullify his nomination as a candidate

Hypocrisy kee okorocha there
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
majamajic:
that means INEC can't organize elections , why do INEC still in control of elections ?

INEC INVALID POLLING UNIT BECAUSE OF RIGGING.SUPREME COURT VALID IT.

NIGERIA SUPREME COURT IS NOW IN BUSINESS OF AIDING AND ABETTING ELECTORAL MALPRACTICES
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by DecentFriend(f): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Drama upon drama.
It is well o!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by 77up(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wailer grin
UdyOgwoUde:
People should just stop studying law in Naija because there's no law.The Judges and the senior Lawyers have repeatedly shown there's no justice system... bow your heads in SHAME...
Meanwhile, let's observe a one-minute silence as we, an aggrieved nation, lay the "Law Profession in Nigeria" to rest as the level of judicial injustice has poisoned them....
JAMB, take note....

P.S: Lawyers, pls dont come for me...Attack your legal elders and godfathers in the profession..

And as for Okoroawusa and other corrupt Epissi members, a day of reckoning is coming and y'all will face the real judgement. Tancko will not be there to save you.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Starhearts: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
NORSYK:
Ihedioha didn't lose, we Imolites lost

Count me out
Speak 4 urself
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by majamajic(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

INEC INVALID POLLING UNIT BECAUSE OF RIGGING.SUPREME COURT VALID IT.

NIGERIA SUPREME COURT IS NOW IN BUSINESS OF AIDING AND ABETTING ELECTORAL MALPRACTICES

they said APC votes was not counted in 318 polling units , now all the votes are more than accredited votes , then what's the need of accrediting a vote ?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Christmasdon(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
How will GOD'S supreme court in heaven jugde the judges at yesterdays court in Abuja.
you see why judges won't make heaven.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by JunctionBox: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
INEC should be scrapped. They've failed to live up to expectation. Court is now like VAR in football matches. They make the final decision on matters originally saddled on INEC. There are a lot of confusion in our democracy and electoral act.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by sauceEEP(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
The same Okorocha that tried everything to trauncate uzodimma's governorship ambition because he wanted to impose Uche Nwosu on imolites... angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Tonyspecial(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2020

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by fastlane84: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Immediate past governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha is seen celebrating the oust of Governor Emeka Ihedioha from Office. Rochas takes to the dance floor with friends and family.

Could this be as a result of the battle between the two since Gov Emeka assumed office which almost seemed like a personal vendetta? One thing is certain, the removal of a sitting governor does not absolve Rochas of the allegations of corruption while in office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow7HJXWPQnw

Inside life
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps by Amah70: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
kikake:
The cause of Okorocha's battle with Ihedioha may not be easily seen by casual onlookers.
It's a battle to save Imo state.
Okorocha govt built this Eastern Palm university in Ideato south local govt area in Orlu senatorial zone, another campus in Okigwe senatorial zone; and another campus in Mbaise, Owerri senatorial zone, for Imo state university to have a serene environment for university education.

IMSU was temporarily located in shanty houses in Owerri by former governor Evan Enwerem from Owerri, in the same Owerri which hosts all three govt universities and polytechnic in Imo state.

But Ihedioha watched these university facilities and other projects of Okorocha to rot away. Perhaps, Ihedioha sees it as birthright of his Owerri zone to host all universities in Imo state

Is there any difference between those politicians?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys / Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.