Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (83294 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Ramanto(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fulani waiting

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by itsme01: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

grin
Buhari still using his puppy the VP as his boy boy

Are you aware??

mumu talk, House Boy that gave SouthWest Standard Rail, Released slowpoke Kanu from prison and also started Npower, TraderMoni is better than any Ibo dead or alive

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by PicLtd: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
itsme01:

stop being a coward... there is nothing like cabal.. Aba kyari Tony Elumelu's former staff, or Maman Daura a useless failed journalist cant do anything to Akeredolu SAN

you Ibos should stop fearing imaginary cabals, where are Yaraduas cabal today?

Ok Sir.. I hope you are right.
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by executive12: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
PicLtd:
Akeredolu might be dealt a heavy blow in the APC primary. The cabal may be cooking something for him. He should tread softly.

Why would he be dealt with? Has he done any wrong?
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by ItooWorWor(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Anyone who thinks fulanis can lauch a respiral attack in ondo state must be joking cuz half of ondo youths have AK47 at their disposal.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by BuhariAdvocate: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
You don't know boundary.
IamPatriotic:
The beautiful thing about Ondo is that we don't share borders with any Fulani state, the marauding herders would be delt with appreciately and they won't have any chance of revenge.
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Chicastle: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
Wait for the reprisals.
Fulanis will march enmass to Ondo state soon, with guns issued by buratai. Emir of Ondo loading..y'all should start learning Fulfude and Hausa languages now.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Yxxx: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
I see fear in comments here because Fulani herdsmen are involved.
We have to conquer that fear. They are humans and can be dealt with. If they prepare from ondo , Ondo should do likewise.
Ondo amaka.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by IamPatriotic(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
You don't know boundary.

Abirun, teach me, sorry Ondo shares boundaries with Kaduna, Kano and Sokoto....

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by NaMeAboki: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
While not condoning the destruction of farmlands; at the same time two wrongs cannot make a right:
You warned them and the they heeded and went to a distant place to resettle.
You still traced them and chased them away (even though no longer a threat to your
farms).
After they ran away, you took their cattle (over 100 in number) to your ruler's palace.

Questions:
Now that you have their cows as hostage, what do you expect to do with them should
their owners want them back?
What do you expect would happen should anything happen to their cows?
Is confiscating/retention of their cows consistent with existing laws?
If the community was as organised as they seemed, what stopped them from inviting the
police arrest/prosecute the culprits amongst them?
Is chasing them away consistent with their constitutional right to freedom of movement
and association?

There is always the right way and the wrong way of doing what is right; unfortunately resorting to to self help is not one of the rights ways.
It is an easy route to escalation and potential violence with attendant loss of blood/life. - I foresee reprisals if those cows are not returned.
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by webhostbiz: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
[Forget revenge. let the fulanis come and fight and you all we know that ijare is one of the most ruthless community in nigeria.
quote author=Sunofgod post=85824466]The revenge will be bloody.[/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by BuhariAdvocate: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Oponu omo ale. When you will not leave village. How will you supposed to know.
IamPatriotic:

Abirun, teach me, sorry Ondo shares boundaries with Kaduna, Kano and Sokoto....
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Exactly. If those who have access to the internet are this dumb, can you imagine how the larger society of illiterates would be?
Man, i feel so disturbed and saddened, , by what i read here on daily basis.
you could imagine those you drive pass or walk pass on the street could aswell be the likes of the dumb ones here.
you want to know the depth of an average mindset and reasoning of a Nigerian,, then log into NAIRALAND FORUM.
you'd be so ashamed of been associated with the name Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by blackboy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
DSS will visit their community soon and army too
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by africanusvu(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
Wait for the reprisals.
Fulanis will march enmass to Ondo state soon, with guns issued by buratai. Emir of Ondo loading..y'all should start learning Fulfude and Hausa languages now.
.bros i dnt knw ur tribe but i am ibo.abeg u guys shld stop pampering these fulanis.stop seing them. As golliat.or warriors.ar fulanis that u so fear not the same lean hungry marauders we see daily in my fathers farm here.hav they just developeuscles overnite.do only them av licence to gun,arrows and matchets.abeg stop being a coward.not braging though but here in the iboland.they ar not a threat and cant ever be a threat to an ibo man like me.though patches of infractions sometime

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by jimyjames(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
They will be back with more of their brothers , I hope afonjas will be ready to fight
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by IamPatriotic(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Oponu omo ale. When you will not leave village. How will you supposed to know.

You think you are insulting me now, awon oloriburuku to bi e lo hun insult, for your information I've been in Abuja probably before your miserable parents beget you. I asked you which Northern State Ijare or any part of Ondo Central Senatorial district shares borders with, you resorted to insulting your parents.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Dagrace01(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
U don't joke with the Southwest! Once we say no, we firmly mean it!... Amotekun de!.. Fulani Herdsmen may come enmasse to attack this village... Don't underestimate my people, we smart gan grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Enemyofpeace: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
[s]Wait for the reprisals.
Fulanis will march enmass to Ondo state soon, with guns issued by buratai. Emir of Ondo loading..y'all should start learning Fulfude and Hausa languages now. [/s]
so says a coward

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Enemyofpeace: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
africanusvu:
.bros i dnt knw ur tribe but i am ibo.abeg u guys shld stop pampering these fulanis.stop seing them. As golliat.or warriors.ar fulanis that u so fear not the same lean hungry marauders we see daily in my fathers farm here.hav they just developeuscles overnite.do only them av licence to gun,arrows and matchets.abeg stop being a coward.not braging though but here in the iboland.they ar not a threat and cant ever be a threat to an ibo man like me.though patches of infractions sometime
don't mind him and the cowards that liked his useless comment

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by olaolaking: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
Wait for the reprisals.
I can bet with you that this can't happen. Ijare is not Enugu. Have you seen where silent thunder fire cows before? That is different from making noises.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Carkeyng: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wickedtruths:

This is Ondo, not those states in the East.

In the east we butcher their cows. We did it in my village. Lol
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by GGirll: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sunofgod:
The revenge will be bloody.

Which revenge that will be bloody?? Why destroy people's farm lands n means of livelihood? Let them do their worse people are tired of them n their useless threats all men shall die n face judgement so if d death is by fulani all well after all d same death awaits all fulanis and their sponsors n supporters. When you see evil call it evil cos you may be d next victim

Modified : let the traditional rulers call the fulani leader in on do n seek for a peaceful cohabitation without destruction of crops n cattles.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by jneutron4000: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
Wait for the reprisals.
Ondo and Yorubas generally are solidly ready for any reprisal attack, we would messed them up starting from kogi

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by TyroneP(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
jerry447:
SPIRITUAL AMOTEKUN

The beautiful thing about Ijare is that Aba Olu (Olujare) is the only king in Yoruba land that safeguards his town and it's presence is everywhere. He's like a Spirit. He travels overseas and he's also at home in His Kingdom at the same time.
Ijare Kingdom I Salute. You don't f**k with their indigenes. Spirituality is their pride and not wealth.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by 1972xy: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
Wait for the reprisals.
we are waiting...that is if they will even know the road to ijare town.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by kunyeo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
mjbaba:
If the Ondo people know what is good for them, they shouldn't touch those cows.

Just allow the Fulani people come and claim them and leave peacefully.

Those guys are very unforgiving and ruthless if anything happens to their cattle.

You are saying this because you are not from the state.Ijare is a town notorious for fetish and jazz.It was so bad that many parents would not allow their children from the area.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by fegori: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
The fear of thunder strike is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by faceland: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Two human lives for each missing cows. Just beg them for forgiveness. You don't want to mess with fulani cow in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! / Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.