Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (83299 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Kay25(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
I am proud of you my great state the good lord will protect you from the evil at the top don't worry the flag will soon be half mast
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Nasir123(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wanyor:
I think they've done something bad... Its high time they settle the raft bwt the Fulani and the famers, Because all we need is peace in Nigeria

There's no Raft.
You can't just be moving your cow to destroy others people's land.
That can never be accepted!

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by atonement12: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jonovo98:
Seems like this people have forgotten so soon.
forget story...let them gather for next million years....
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
Wait for the reprisals.
Fulanis will march enmass to Ondo state soon, with guns issued by buratai. Emir of Ondo loading..y'all should start learning Fulfude and Hausa languages now.

I know you are saying what you know very well , at least for you to have posted it in public domain!
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Fourwinds: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
mjbaba:
If the Ondo people know what is good for them, they shouldn't touch those cows.

Just allow the Fulani people come and claim them and leave peacefully.

Those guys are very unforgiving and ruthless if anything happens to their cattle.
so you feel they are the only one that has monopoly over violence ....
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by newdawn2017(f): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
RichDad1:
We don’t take nonsense in the SW. Don’t take our hospitality for granted. If mess up , we deal with you. cool cool
Sharap there! undecided ve u dealt with d Hausas that be completely engulfed, & conquered the entire apapa where money is made?? Yorubas can't even be heard there, na s so so hausa.
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Nasir123(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I think they should have found a diplomatic way to resolve or tell them to leave rather them chase them off and take/eat their cows...or u want to tell me they just left the cows to be roaming free..... the Fulanis are animals and unreasonable people...one cow is worth more than a hundred human to them....i don't think this is the last we will hear of this matter unless they come back and get their cows they left them

Which diplomatic way are you talking about?
The one in Mars?
Chairman, forget that matter! Nothing come out!
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Fourwinds: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
Wait for the reprisals.
Fulanis will march enmass to Ondo state soon, with guns issued by buratai. Emir of Ondo loading..y'all should start learning Fulfude and Hausa languages now.
nothing go happen....they will be dealt
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Jibsy203(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Carkeyng:

In the east we butcher their cows. We did it in my village. Lol
Don't mind those foolish yaribanzas fighting with there smelling mouth..atleast in my village we have killed more than 5 cows and the youths used it for pepper soup but u won't hear it in any media
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by seangy4konji: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by EgunMogaji2: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
mjbaba:
If the Ondo people know what is good for them, they shouldn't touch those cows.

Just allow the Fulani people come and claim them and leave peacefully.

Those guys are very unforgiving and ruthless if anything happens to their cattle.

I understand your position.

However fire can be fought with fire. It’s a possibility.
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by BuhariAdvocate: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Kogi state and ondo share boundary.
ProudDick:

Tell me the Fulani state that has boundaries with ondo state. I want to learn because I’m from ondo state.
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by RichDad1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
newdawn2017:
Sharap there! undecided ve u dealt with d Hausas that be completely engulfed, & conquered the entire apapa where money is made?? Yorubas can't even be heard there, na s so so hausa.
Stop fooling yourself. Are there no other ethnic groups in Apapa? What about the Igbos that dominate the Berger axis ? They conquered there too ?
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Agricaddict(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
jerry447:
SPIRITUAL AMOTEKUN

Them no get chill

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Agricaddict(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
l hear thunder has been striking them seriously

Amotekun no be wasa
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Greenback: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
IamPatriotic:
The beautiful thing about Ondo is that we don't share borders with any Fulani state, the marauding herders would be delt with appreciately and they won't have any chance of revenge.

Shattap.....we all know who actually UsainAfonjaBolt away grin grin grin

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by chukwuibuipob: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin angry grin grin angry embarassed sad
Wickedtruths:

Ondo is not Enugu.
As at 1941, A Fulani was the Mayor of Enugu.

Some of you Igbos are born by fulanis who ruled Enugu. That's why you reason like cows.
undecided cry lipsrsealed.so IPOB are PIGS n COWS embarassed grin
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Greenback: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
Wait for the reprisals.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Greenback: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin angry grin grin angry embarassed sad undecided cry lipsrsealed.so ipobsare PIGS n COWS embarassed grin

Like the people that born you

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by chukwuibuipob: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Greenback:

Like the people that born you

Ipob don sufa.chai.No wonda ur uncu Kanu kal U PIPU PIG

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Greenback: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Ipob don sufa.chai.No wonda ur uncu Kanu kal U PIPU PIG

Like the two that born you lolsssssss. grin
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by somehow: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
No picture, no video, nothing nothing.
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by chukwuibuipob: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Greenback:

Like the two that born you lolsssssss. grin
kid
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by GMbuharii: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
Wait for the reprisals.
Ezemmo...

They don't know what's coming... Buratai is the terrorist that wears uniform.. Trump will soon st an example of him anyway

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by lizdammy: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by newdawn2017(f): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
RichDad1:

Stop fooling yourself. Are there no other ethnic groups in Apapa? What about the Igbos that dominate the Berger axis ? They conquered there too ?
I ve said my own. Yoruba's re despicably cowardly. undecided*spits
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by LZAA: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Greenback:

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Rolex66: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Nigeria is a funny country. Some one comes to your farm and destroy your crops using his cow...and this is called herdmen-farmers dispute. I don't understand. If somebody breaks into my house and destroy my property and eat my food that is called trespassing and destruction of property. Nigerians there is nothing like herdsmen-farmers dispute. Dispute suggests there is a confusion on the ownership of the farm. There is none. The farm belongs to the farmer not the herdsmen. The herdsmen are committing crimes all over Nigerian and should be arrested and prosecuted. The job of the Nigerian police is to protect Nigerian lives and property. The police should be arresting the herdsmen for destroying people's farms. The police are not doing their jobs hence the youths are taking it upon themselves to protect the farms.

I thank God that there are still some functional brains on this forum.
You clearly dissected the issue and called a spade a spade.

Best comment i have read here.

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by opeey(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by ud4u: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Has their lordship tinubu spoken

May be when he speaks they will listen, I know that for sure.

Herdsmen has taken over every where
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by ProudDick: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Kogi state and ondo share boundary.

How is kogi state a Fulani state? Are you this dull?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce