Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? (862 Views)

Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Sheggz22(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Seriously, The thing Taya me!

Can't believe my girlfriend I've been dating for a while just literally called me stupid right in my face not long ago today.

I was like... what??
I couldn't believe what I heard

She started apologising a while later buh the deed has been done.

I just pack myself and leave. I just deleted her number.

This is the second girl consecutively!

Damn!

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by SlimyJ: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Op
she said you are stupid and you decided to quit abi?
Yes,you will remain single if you decided to turn your relationship into a war zone ...

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Sheggz22(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
SlimyJ:
Op
she said you are stupid and you decided to quit abi?
Yes,you will remain single if you decided to turn your relationship into a war zone ...

Ma'am.

Inasmuch as I respect people's rules and values

I will never stoop so low to allow one yeye girl laidat to be cussing me anyhow

Am only tolerable, I'm not Ode nah

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Riele(f): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Smh !

Nigerian ladies are now pursuing higher stakes and the average nigerian man is feeling insecure but covering it up with the Lies of not wanting to get married .

OP , Your girlfriend pointed out a fact about your stupidity .

You should've embraced her honesty but instead ,you proved her words right .

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by JAOS(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
every one is free to express their feellings,and the way you responded makes me imagine how your head will look like

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by sweetonugbu: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
You packed from where to where?.
Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by SlimyJ: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sheggz22:

Ma'am.

like seriously,she did you a great favour by telling you that you are stupid,and that stupidity is running in your blood. Egbon ode ni yin pelu nkan ti e nso yin o..

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by AstroG: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bro,marriage is never an option. F u see wetin dy sub for inside marriage Ehe,u go run.

As For me,am following the tide.
No time to waste time cool
Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
AstroG:
Bro,marriage is never an option. F u see wetin dy sub for inside marriage Ehe,u go run.

so who are the ones making marriage bad?is it not mostly you guys that cheat,beat your wives etc...women should be running away from marriage grin

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Sheggz22(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
AstroG:

Reasonable comment since!

Awon aunty ati boda Ode above never bother to ask what could have made a grown up person to call her partner stupid
Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by AstroG: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
so who are the ones making marriage bad?is it not mostly you guys that cheat,beat your wives etc...women should be running away from marriage grin

So the Guys just woke up,and decided to start beating their wives undecided. Anyways,aff said my own.

MARRIAGE IS AT GROOM'S RISK

Choose between these

1)Getting married- Nagging from the wife,no rest of mind,complaints everywhere,Denial of sex(for sex addicts)

2) Getting a babymama- Peace of mind,sleeping and waking up looking healthy,no nags,unlimited and protected sex from all angles e.t.c

CHOOSE WISELY
Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by tidalstorm(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sheggz22:

Can't believe my girlfriend I've been dating for a while just literally called me stupid right in my face not long ago today.

I was like... what??

[This is the second girl consecutively!]

Bros, the second girl consecutively telling you that should tell you something.

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Sheggz22(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
tidalstorm:

Bros, the second girl consecutively telling you that should tell you something.

That could be what please?
Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Kazeemakeem(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Not all marry e i wont beat you ,BUT MAKE SURE URE WORKING
Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by tidalstorm(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sheggz22:

That could be what please?

Either you like loud mouth women or you too dey play with them without showing them boundaries.
Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Officialgarri: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
She called you stupid and then the next thing is to leave the relationship?
How more stupid can you prove yourself to be?

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Sheggz22(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
tidalstorm:

Either you like loud mouth women or you too dey play with them without showing them boundaries.

Probably due to...

1. I'm quite romantic, tolerable and I no dey vex like that

2. The girl dey talk too Sha(Always wanna gist and sometimes lousy)
Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Sheggz22(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
She called you stupid and then the next thing is to leave the relationship?
How more stupid can you prove yourself to be?

Don't be an arsehole bro

I was only tryna tease her,but she misjudged it
Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by cookiejar99(f): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
From your response,you are not ready to get married...cos indeed u sound stupid
Sheggz22:

Ma'am.

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Officialgarri: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sheggz22:

Don't be an arsehole bro

I was only tryna tease her,but she misjudged it

I think you only want us to say what you want to hear.

I think you are not only stupid as she said, but childish as well to leave a relationship for such a trivial issues.

You are not matured enough

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by placeofallure(f): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sheggz22:

I was like... what??

This is the second girl consecutively!

Damn!

Very immature way of reasoning. You are not ready to marry.

Mind you, ladies should tame their tongues o . Be swift to hear and slow to respond. That's my mantra but then, OP is a learner still.

She even apologised, she try small.

You've not seen where the woman is at fault and the man will still be the one to beg her

Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by Alfather: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
placeofallure:

Mind you, ladies should tame their tongues o . Be swift to hear and slow to respond. That's my mantra but then, OP is a learner still.

You've not seen where the woman is at fault and the man will still be the one to beg her
beg ke, these days that men are price oh . U must be a learner. If u were a man u would know why insult from a woman is very painful. If my girl throw words at me by mistake, thats the end,. I love her though i dont give a shit still
Re: Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married? by 21cents: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
placeofallure:

being at fault at some other stuff, I could manage. i don't know about other guys Sha but one thing I can't tolerate is cussing. I'm never quick to call anyone (irrespective of gender) stupid or other derogatory words so, I can't take it. I've never called my babe stupid despite being 5yrs older. there's always a mature way to settle things or correct anyone.

there's this 2 lovebirds in my compound that joke alot using words like "you no get sense, your father" on each other and I'd be like -WTF!! can't take that shii

VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / 80yrs Old American Couldn't Walk After Sleeping With Her 35yrs Old Africa Lover / Man Who Recieved Wrong Number Goes On A Date With The Owner Of The Wrong Number