Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing (53579 Views)

Senate Staffer Who Filmed Public Sex In Congress Ousted From Ben Cardin's Office / Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by bimgo: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
YORUBA RONU
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by twilliamx(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
I ran from Iran

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by TheRedpillguy: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
No surprise there, if thy can accidentally shoot down a huge passenger plane, thy can very well possibly arrest the wrong guy.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by SenecaTheYonger: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ishilove:
Truth be told, I am tired of living in interesting times. It's beggining to give me acid reflux. I need to retire to the mountains and turn my back on this chaotic world.

Same here. It's just because information has become too available. You need some sort of detox like turning off your internet for a month.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
It seems buhari learnt a lot from Iran president. Tyrants

2 Likes

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by isnovic(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
When God wants to punish your enemies, he makes them shoot down their own arrow.

The God of Donald Trump is definitely not Iranian.

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by lucky4west: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ishilove:
Truth be told, I am tired of living in interesting times. It's beggining to give me acid reflux. I need to retire to the mountains and turn my back on this chaotic world.
....abeg carry me along i want experience mountain life, peace and tranquility
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Malayy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ishilove:
snake don' bite you before ??

5 Likes

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by MurderX: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Based on the recent idiocity of the Iranians, I can see that Shiites are synonymous with moronic behaviours. The President and El-Rufai should continue to detain El-Zakzaki until him and his iranian followers repent of their chronic stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by BlackSeptember: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ishilove:
Make sure you carry a HUSBAND along to give you that peace you seek
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Wickedtruths: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Those ignorant people supporting Iran, hope you can see how stupid Iranian leaders are? Even to fight, they can't aim properly. These are the fools you think can stand the US.

Very soon, they would start killing protesters in Iran and the US would supply heavy weapons to the protesters. ISIS too would enter and then, Iran would turn to Syria.

Iran would be destroyed, not by the US but by the stupidity of its leadership. Behaving like fools and falling into the trap set by the US.

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by wink2015(m): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Iran is far away behind in modern day civilization.

Islam is setting the political leadership far behind.

All they think is just WAR ! WAR !

Let them go and try small Israel and they will know that they are just a second fiddle !

2 Likes

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by edunwanna: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
More unfolding about Iran everyday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJu4-g7xb3M
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
;Dtrump giving Iran sleepless nights, even when he no dey pursue dem they see plane think say na trump

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Casekiller(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
This iran people are mad and they are cowards , they just have mouth and they can do shit.

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Godwin2am(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
you see these useless Iran and it's followers, beating DRUM of support, now they want to kill the person that have the video footage, that means there are different atrocity Iran govt have commit but nobody knows about it

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by ignis: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
I pity the innocent guy

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by blowjohn(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kallmerb:
Oga ooo.... Why are this Iranians acting like Zombies

U took the words right out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by blowjohn(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Godwin2am:
you see these useless Iran and it's followers, beating DRUM of support, now they want to kill the person that have the video footage, that means there are different atrocity Iran govt have commit but nobody knows about it

On point. They have been protesting since na.
Na trump just dey open dia yansh

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by blowjohn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
ATROCITIES:
;Dtrump giving Iran sleepless nights, even when he no dey pursue dem they see plane think say na trump

The wicked runneth when no one pursueth him/her/it

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by blowjohn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
MurderX:
Based on the recent idiocity of the Iranians, I can see that Shiites are synonymous with moronic behaviours. The President and El-Rufai should continue to detain El-Zakzaki until him and his iranian followers repent of their chronic stupidity.
grin grin grin
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by kharyhordhe(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
dre11:
as Rouhani says troops must apologise for error

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10742111/iran-arrest-footage-jet-downing-rouhani-apologise/
dnt stay broke check my signature
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by FemiMaduka(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's now clear that Iran is as irresponsible, if not more, as it accuses the U.S and Israel of being.

This is the reason why one has to be careful before taking sides. It was reported that the commander of the SAM (surface to air missile) battery, which brought down the passenger jet, had reported the 'error' to the authority the morning after the downing occurred, but the regime unfortunately and callously went on to deny culpability, and even tried fooling the whole world by pointing fingers at 'western propaganda'. Their admission, days after, was borne out of sheer lack of options.

This is sickening. And to think that this same regime had killed tens of pro-subsidy protesters shortly before the spat with the U.S., it makes it even more devilish.

The regime has lost EVERY good will, internationally and domestically.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by esky158(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
America kill pesi 4 who na country .de 1 come show said there de vex de come use their citizen do example .God I hate all dis arab nation

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ladycewhy(f): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
My own is whatever radar Russia sold to them they should return it and ask for refund. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by CrazyMan(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ishilove:
A Japanese billionaire is currently looking for a woman for a honeymoon on the moon..who knows you might just get your wish.

If the place is comfortable for you both, just send me IV and I'll come over and we'll being another race on the moon, no buhari, no Trump, no Putin, no Nnamdi kanu...etc.

Wouldn't that be lovely. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
A plane carrying mostly it citizens was shot down and Iranian government is saying the military shud take responsibility and not they the government? Lol

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
CrazyMan:

A Japanese billionaire is currently looking for a woman for a honeymoon on the moon..who knows you might just get your wish.

If the place is comfortable for you both, just send me IV and I'll come over and we'll being another race on the moon, no buhari, no Trump, no Putin, no Nnamdi kanu...etc.

Wouldn't that be lovely. grin
That's a plan grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Same here. It's just because information has become too available. You need some sort of detox like turning off your internet for a month.
Kuku kee me cheesy
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ishilove: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Are you Chinese by association?
Heck no. I have them as neighbours though.
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ishilove:
Ishilove nwanyi oma, It's been a while nnem oma, compliment of the season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared / ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected / Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.