Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing (53572 Views)

Senate Staffer Who Filmed Public Sex In Congress Ousted From Ben Cardin's Office / Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by osazsky(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
They should just be praying that no American should be on that plane cuz I just they imagine waitin USA go turn that country to ..definately desert loading. I feel for d innocent Iranian children that will get hit from the sky....with invisible drones
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Fuckgovt: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kallmerb:
Oga ooo.... Why are this Iranians acting like Zombies
na buhari species na.

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by bolayei: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
chrisj2:
Announcing that they are arresting the film maker or mischief maker of the dfowning of the plane was not a good thing. But can we just think for a moment, how a person managed to film a plane being shot down in the middle of the night or dusk. What was this person doing there and is this person part of the military? Also why release your national embarrassment to the world after the USa have acted illegally and unlawfully killing your own General.
Njas, let us think more... The USA imprisoned Bradley (Chelsea) Manning for leaking the atrocities of the US military in Iraq. They were after Edward Snowden that exposes the illegal activities of the US of having backdoor access to a lot of the tech companies. The same allegation or insinuation that the US is making against China Huawei Tech Giant...
It is not everything that one sees that one has to report! National Security and Pride is important sometimes... But Iran failed miserably with this own goal - and it shows that they are all mouth and the US could wipe them out within weeks... There technology must be backwards for them to shoot down a passenger plane like that - no verification or recognition systems and how many people took part in this operation?

The guy that shot the video knew the plane will be brought down. As you mentioned how comes the person decided to focus his camera in the dark recording a plane that is up in the sky and then the misiles as they hit the plane? I think there is more to it. My gut feeling tells me the guy that did the recording knew the plane will be brought down

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by tck2000(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
GreetMe:
Not only one missile... imagine TWO MISSILES! Una dey blind? For ur own soil kwa? Na so US shot down a plane in Iran years back killing 270 people!

Using people's lives to play politics! What will happen if the world bands the creation of weapons for peace?

If you have a problem with a nation, use other means not people's lives
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by zoedew: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
The Iranian Army is the fall guy!
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Augustine1998: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Our world is filled with wicked people.

No wonder God regretted creating us.
How will somebody plan such an evil thought

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Akuruoulo(m): 2:33am On Jan 17, 2020
IRAN ATTACKED U.S MILITARY BASE AND MISTAKENLY SHUTDOWN A PLANE , LAS LAS THEY WENT ON TO ARREST THE WRONG PERSON WEY LEAKED THE VIDEO .

IRAN AND MISTAKES NA 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Beosten(m): 4:00am On Jan 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Kuku kee me cheesy

I want to create a thread and I need your help in creating awareness for it.

I'm someone you met in person long ago. I'm married now. My daughter arrived on January 6th 2020 through CS. She has been diagnosed of meconium aspiration syndrome. That means she needs oxygen everyday until she fully recovers. She became hospitalized on 9th January and at times we spent as much as 16k on oxygen alone per day at Bowen teaching hospital ogbomoso. I want to raise funds for the treatment. I will post all evidences at my disposal. I have spent all I have and borrowed money. I don't know where to go from here.
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Truth be told, I am tired of living grin in interesting times. It's beggining to give me acid reflux. I need to retire to the mountains and turn my back on this chaotic world.
grin grin
I have since retired into my cave
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Haddock(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2020
anonimi:

Careful what you wish for dear.
How many airplanes have crashed into mountains? tongue lipsrsealed

Na only that one? It's even rare sef. Maybe Ishilove hasn't heard of security forces chasing brigands into mountainous areas.

They'll still bring it to you, dear.

Imagine resting in your cave and you hear gunshots and feet falls and the usual clash of skirmishes around your sanctuary. Boom! Just like that you're in the middle of a fight. Caught in a crossfire!

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Haddock(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2020
lomprico:
these terrorists shot down the plane on purpose. it was no error. they knew what they did.

nonsense terrorists.
They shot down the plane thinking it was filled with fleeing Americans as a way to take revenge for Gen. Soleimani's assassination. American civilians were actually leaving the Iran at that time.
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by lomprico(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Haddock:

They shot down the plane thinking it was filled with fleeing Americans as a way to take revenge for Gen. Soleimani's assassination. American civilians were actually leaving the Iran at that time.

exactly

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by wirinet(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Haddock:

If the government or the military wanted to kill Americans, you mean they cannot call for the planes manifest?

Besides 19 other flights took off and landed around the time of the attack on US base in Iraq, why we're any of them not shut down?
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by petitejolie(f): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Truth be told, I am tired of living in interesting times. It's beggining to give me acid reflux. I need to retire to the mountains and turn my back on this chaotic world.
mountain that will soon become active and explode
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Haddock:

Na only that one? It's even rare sef. Maybe Ishilove hasn't heard of security forces chasing brigands into mountainous areas.

They'll still bring it to you, dear.

Imagine resting in your cave and you hear gunshots and feet falls and the usual clash of skirmishes around your sanctuary. Boom! Just like that you're in the middle of a fight. Caught in a crossfire!
Your description reminds me of a novel 'Hullabaloo in the Guava Orchard' by Kiran Desai. It tells of a very dreamy 20 year old boy, Sampath Chawla, who like me finds the world too confusing and chaotic so decides to flee into the wilderness. He climbs up a guava tree and refuses to come down. He later befriends monkeys who share the tree with him and is nicknamed the 'Monkey Baba'. Alas, very soon his fame as Monkey Baba spreads and people come from near and far to pay 'homage' to him at the orchard. Unfortunately, as people come, they bring along the same chaos he fled from and it settles around his beloved tree. At a point he bitterly complains "all i want is to be left alone but they keep following me!!"
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ajibade123(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
this Iran are so confused...
see how to cut your electric business bill to half https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-cut-electric-bill-in-half/
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Haddock(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Your description reminds me of a novel 'Hullabaloo in the Guava Orchard' by Kiran Desai. It tells of a very dreamy 20 year old boy, Sampath Chawla, who like me finds the world too confusing and chaotic so decides to flee into the wilderness. He climbs up a guava tree and refuses to come down. He later befriends monkeys who share the tree with him and is nicknamed the 'Monkey Baba'. Alas, very soon his fame as Monkey Baba spreads and people come from near and far to pay 'homage' to him at the orchard. Unfortunately, as people come, they bring along the same chaos he fled from and it settles around his beloved tree. At a point he bitterly complains "all i want is to be left alone but they keep following me!!"

This would make a good read. Never heard of this novel. Will look for it
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by ifyalways(f): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Ishilove cry

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
ifyalways:

Ishilove cry
Oops! Sorry I've been super busy. Let me follow the link embarassed
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by ifyalways(f): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Oops! Sorry I've been super busy. Let me follow the link embarassed
Thanks. smiley i need the best 6 and next 4. Two different categories excluding the 6 i already picked today.
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
ifyalways:

Thanks. smiley i need the best 6 and next 4. Two different categories excluding the 6 i already picked today.
Ohhhh... I have selected some. I don't know if they are among the ones you've picked...

Asides the ones I've analysed, where do I continue from?
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by ifyalways(f): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Ohhhh... I have selected some. I don't know if they are among the ones you've picked...

Asides the ones I've analysed, where do I continue from?
Its like 3 pages of essay o. Check next page.
Thanks for the ones you've picked so far.I have read and re-read to the point of confusion.

Thank you
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ishilove: 12:02am On Jan 18, 2020
Haddock:

This would make a good read. Never heard of this novel. Will look for it
This page describes Sampath's growing anxiety at having his sanctuary invaded by the same people and conditions he was trying to escape from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Haddock(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ishilove:

This page describes Sampath's growing anxiety at having his sanctuary invaded by the same people and conditions he was trying to escaped from.
When I thought I've read enough books!!!
I must find that book!!!

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Haddock:

When I thought I've read enough books!!!
I must find that book!!!
Please do. It's a classic. Tou can get it in bookshops that sell literature classics because it was one of the recommended texts for IGCSE five years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead / US Kills Qasim al-Raymi, Al-qaeda's Leader In Yemen / Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.