Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing (53568 Views)

Senate Staffer Who Filmed Public Sex In Congress Ousted From Ben Cardin's Office / Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by BanevsJoker(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Heck no. I have them as neighbours though.
Then you are...by association.
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by victorazyvictor(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Confuse people

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by CrazyMan(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ishilove:

That's a plan grin
And a plan needs a step in faith for it to succeed...stop admiring the plan and take the step. The faith of the world and our new race depends on it...and did I forget to mention that you'll get your wish as well. grin
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Galadimabawa: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
But an Iranian journalist based in London who shared the footage on Twitter has insisted his source is safe – and that Iran has the wrong person.

WRONG PERSON?

Nariman Gharib said: “They have arrested the WRONG person regarding the #Flight752 In Iran.
“The person who is a source of the video is SAFE and I can assure you [the Revolutionary Guards] are orchestrating another lie.

Another ownGoal, Iran with owngoal like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by OdefaGirl(f): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Those were human lives wasted for no just cause.... and these people are here talking nonsense. If it weren't for the illegal filming, they would have totally denied it.

Some families lost more than one person in that crash... It's really a pity.

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by smellingpussy442: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na wa.......

Me listening to 'Where is the love'.....By Black eyed peas.
idiot u like better music.lol
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by DaBullIT(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
GreetMe:
Not only one missile... imagine TWO MISSILES! Una dey blind? For ur own soil kwa? Na so US shot down a plane in Iran years back killing 270 people!

Using people's lives to play politics! What will happen if the world bands the creation of weapons for peace?

If you have a problem with a nation, use other means not people's lives

Said this days ago

1 missile is a mistake, but two? It's deliberate

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by luluosas(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Instead of apologizing and owning up to their intentional mistakes, they are going after those that exposed their crime. Foolish Iranian regime

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Giftedtu: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
whats the need for apology, will it bring back the death to life?

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by freeze001(f): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Just behaving like Buhari and typical dictators that want to regulate and even shut down social media in the name of 'national security'. Someone records a terrible crime by the state and its officials. Rather than own up and try to make things right, they start trying to trade blame and haunt/persecute one who records such stuff. That is why Army n Police will say no one should use phones at checkpoints or at their offices because they know the atrocities they commit there!

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by livebyday(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
GreetMe:
Not only one missile... imagine TWO MISSILES! Una dey blind? For ur own soil kwa? Na so US shot down a plane in Iran years back killing 270 people!

Using people's lives to play politics! What will happen if the world bands the creation of weapons for peace?

[/s]

Did the IS shoot down a plane in the US carrying it's own citizens
Your comment doesn't even sound cohenret

Smh
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by freeze001(f): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Galadimabawa:
But an Iranian journalist based in London who shared the footage on Twitter has insisted his source is safe – and that Iran has the wrong person.

WRONG PERSON?

Nariman Gharib said: “They have arrested the WRONG person regarding the #Flight752 In Iran.
“The person who is a source of the video is SAFE and I can assure you [the Revolutionary Guards] are orchestrating another lie.

Another owncoal, Iran with owncoal like 5&6.

'owncoal'? Were the missiles powered by coal? Or you mean 'own goal'?
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by dederocs(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Confused country, you have been exposed, be prepared to face the wrath of the evil you have sowed.
How can people live under such subjection in 2020, slavery under the name of religion. Shame on Iranians for tolerating this subjection, imposed on them by a sectarian political class.

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Listening to Fela's Confusion break bone... Yepa!!!

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Galadimabawa: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
freeze001:

'owncoal'? Were the missiles powered by coal? Or you mean 'own goal'?
Sorry for the mistake
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Mrexcell(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
dre11:
as Rouhani says troops must apologise for error

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10742111/iran-arrest-footage-jet-downing-rouhani-apologise/

This Iranian regime acts similarly with the one we have over here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Good day everyone�� Please for the sake of God and the love you have for kids please assist us in saving my daughter please I beg of you all. No amount is small please save us Please click to Donate and Share please our helper might be on your TL:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/princess-favours-fight-save-her-please?sharetype=teams&member=3525492&rcid=r01-157913443568-1822ff34aa69492a&pc=tw_co_campmgmt_m&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Spechialone(f): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
I wonder if Sloeimani's daughter still wants to avenge her father's death? Who will now avenge the death of these departed ones

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Savagethe21st(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Too bad the want to intimidate the man for making the truth known

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and purchase if you like it.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by tityboi: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by y3mi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ishilove:
Truth be told, I am tired of living in interesting times. It's beggining to give me acid reflux. I need to retire to the mountains and turn my back on this chaotic world.
All mountains is claimed to one country or another, best is to come along and let's go to another planet beyond NASA's scope, interested?
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
y3mi:
All mountains is claimed to one country or another, best is to come along and let's go to another planet beyond NASA's scope, interested?
Very cheesy
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by chrisj2(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Announcing that they are arresting the film maker or mischief maker of the dfowning of the plane was not a good thing. But can we just think for a moment, how a person managed to film a plane being shot down in the middle of the night or dusk. What was this person doing there and is this person part of the military? Also why release your national embarrassment to the world after the USa have acted illegally and unlawfully killing your own General.
Njas, let us think more... The USA imprisoned Bradley (Chelsea) Manning for leaking the atrocities of the US military in Iraq. They were after Edward Snowden that exposes the illegal activities of the US of having backdoor access to a lot of the tech companies. The same allegation or insinuation that the US is making against China Huawei Tech Giant...
It is not everything that one sees that one has to report! National Security and Pride is important sometimes... But Iran failed miserably with this own goal - and it shows that they are all mouth and the US could wipe them out within weeks... There technology must be backwards for them to shoot down a passenger plane like that - no verification or recognition systems and how many people took part in this operation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by richPHAROAH: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
omo if na me be president i will kill the enitches brutally
Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by EkunKekere: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Because na dem be the inspiration for the zombies in Nigeria. Na dem write the text book of zombiesm wey aboki headslammers dey take cram to pass exam.

Kallmerb:
Oga ooo.... Why are this Iranians acting like Zombies

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by wirinet(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
GreetMe:

They did not deliberately shoot down the plane. What's the political value of shooting down an Ukrainian airline plane conveying mostly Canadians and Iranians? It was error due to sheer incompetence. They should have shut down the airspace during the missile attack on the US base in Iraq, since their radar system cannot differentiate a plane from an incoming missile. The plane was heading back to the airport after taking off, probably due to some technical problem (there is a military base close to the airport). The military mistook the plane for an incoming missile and shot it down.

1 Like

Re: Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing by grandstar(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
GreetMe:

Truth be told, it was strictly an accident.

They wouldn't have shot it down but the killing of Suleimani by a drone triggered the overreaction. In their post-Soliemani panic, they fired missiles at an innocent airplane

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead / US Kills Qasim al-Raymi, Al-qaeda's Leader In Yemen / Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.