Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu (46997 Views)

Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory / Rescheduled Primaries: Uche Nwosu Gets 4,815 Votes. Hope Uzodinma, Zero / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Bobyro: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Everyone in politics has a reign. They rule now but will all be disgraced in time. Fool everyone sometimes but don't try fooling everyone everytime. One day Nigerians will wake up from this slumber.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by obailala(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Oshiomole is on a rampage!

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Tflex01: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lol... Politics sha.

I pity those that benefit nothing but kill themselves because of these people. cool
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by kellystone87: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Emeka ihedioha remains IMO state governor...
Like for ihedioha, share for hope

3 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by guru90: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
kestolove95:
All this for emeka ihidioha...dat guy get enemies

My Dear.... as... he gat strongest enemies at his back.......
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by mrsteel: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mikecold:
OShomole on a streak

Las las emeka arrogance became the calabash upon which the aggrieved big wings all washed hands and ate together.
Instead of working for the state, he was busy chasing okorocha up & down. His constant witch hunting of okorocha family made me lost hope in his government. As if he was elected to chase okorocha.

10 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by miqos02(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mautonmentos:
Power is transient, make your mark count
ihedioha needs to see this

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by ziegurf(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Rochas only be careful with that short man devil because a reconciled enemy is still an enemy

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is Nigeria. I don’t like or hate any of them I just like to see the right thing done sadly we don’t get much of that in Nigeria or our politics.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by GogetterMD(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
OMEGA009:
House of Reps and State Governor elections held simultaneously in Imo state.

APC won 0 (NIL) seats in the House of Reps but automatically had the “highest” number of votes cast in the gubernatorial elections.

This one pass Professor Pellar and Dr. Chandus combined.

Anyways, the fear of EFCC can make any judge sit up grin

*State house of assembly you meant abi?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by babzo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chai and this 6 month Governor had the chance to do something significant and write his name for good in history; instead all we heard was constant destruction of structures and persecution of the former Governors family!

5 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by anonymous1759(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
MEGAWATCH:
When I told people that this is all a game to disorganize Emeka and Tambuwal group from forming a strong force before 2023 election, some are still doubting me.
Tambuwal is going down too come 20 January.
Just bet me and call me a prophet like Mbaka.

Ihedioha don't have the type of might and political will for presidential election. If not for Rochas Greed wanting to impose his son in law ihedioha wouldn't come close in the last election.

6 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Nigerianization(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Uche Nwosu has always been a houseboy. See as the guy dey eye Sen Hope. Hope gave Rochas the following formation before the primaries but he was too greedy to accept it
Rochas - Senate
Hope - Governor
Nwosu - House of Representatives

Now Rochas' greed changed the formation thus

Rochas -Senate
Hope - Governor
Nwosu - Houseboy

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Memezozo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
MEGAWATCH:
When I told people that this is all a game to disorganize Emeka and Tambuwal group from forming a strong force before 2023 election, some are still doubting me.
Tambuwal is going down too come 20 January.
Just bet me and call me a prophet like Mbaka.

No Emeka Ihedioha has no weight in Nigerian Politics. Even if he stayed in office, his a first term governor and will be fighting for reelection. Nobody in his right senses will form a group with him as he has nothing to offer in national politics. Please stop this assumption.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by jesusbaby28: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
God is watching
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Pinkyposh(f): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
They are teaming up to become the political juggernauts of this country...well it's just for the moment, one thing I know is that the mighty shall fall, and power will change hand
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Longman8: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Politics at this side of the world is extremely unpredictable
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Buke26: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
"Evil unites Men"...………………...William Shakespare
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by MEGAWATCH: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Memezozo:

No Emeka Ihedioha has no weight in Nigerian Politics. Even if he stayed in office, his a first term governor and will be fighting for reelection. Nobody in his right senses will form a group with him as he has nothing to offer in national politics. Please stop this assumption.

Please kindly read up the petition of the PDP members in River State against Wike and maybe you will understand my point better.
Former Gov Emeka's problem is too too political for the simple hearted to comprehend now.
But I bet you it will be more clearly soon for all including you to see.

And who where Shagari and Jonathan before they came to the presidential Villa?
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by kikake: 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
But Hope must RESCUE Orlu zone from what our neighbors call curse of underdevelopment in Orlu zone.

Foundation is provide portable water and full govt University in Orlu zone. Non negotiable.
The three universities and two polys in Owerri zone fetch close to N3 billion monthly to development of Owerri zone.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Reubenu: 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good governance is what we need.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Exodora: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
We are our major problem, I specifically took part in the past election as a presiding officer and am telling you that Nigerians as a whole are goats when it comes to thinking . In my polling unit APC and APGA has the highest vote cast and I began to wonder if we all are really ok in the head , we collect money and vote in the wrong people only to come out and be ranting rubbish. I like Hope Uzodimma, but I don't like his political party and for Ihedioha I don't like that man for one beat he is full of pretensence. Since he assumed office all he has is destroying statue and .... After many years of fighting over this position Hope Uzodimma will now rest. My own is that he should leave a good lagacy that will be remembered forever.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by nnol(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Uzodimma dat couldn't manage his matrimony,how is he going to manage imo state?
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Jagaban111(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Buy a complete Nairaland script with a step by step on how to install and use it at just 8K! Call/message to it now! Real and legit! 08167023965
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Haakon: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

Oshiomole the ogbonge original super chairman of APC

[/s]
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Edusouls(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chai I weep for imo my state what have we done wrong to deserve this calamity, so all the years of battle to free from the hands of thieves were all invain, now imo state have been officially handed back to conglomerate of thieves..

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
nnol:
Uzodimma dat couldn't manage his matrimony,how is he going to manage imo state?
I hope you are not among those who support Dino? He also couldn't manage his marriage but he has lots of supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by unikprince(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sorry for IMO state treasury, embarassed embarassed
I weep for my state

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Someone in the picture is reminding me of the movie fantastic 4...lol
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Bimpe29: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ibeberism
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by aadoiza: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Merriment of polithieves. Annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.