Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu (46996 Views)

Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory / Rescheduled Primaries: Uche Nwosu Gets 4,815 Votes. Hope Uzodinma, Zero / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
BabaGod big pass these people... Oshomole led Apc g0vt is a rigging machine and court justice perverting scale. But I know one day, I go big pass these people
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by unitysheart(m): 1:39am On Jan 16, 2020
OMEGA009:
House of Reps and State Governor elections held simultaneously in Imo state.

APC won 0 (NIL) seats in the House of Reps but automatically had the “highest” number of votes cast in the gubernatorial elections.

This one pass Professor Pellar and Dr. Chandus combined.

Anyways, the fear of EFCC can make any judge sit up grin

House of Reps?
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by greatiyk4u(m): 4:54am On Jan 16, 2020
OMEGA009:
House of Reps and State Governor elections held simultaneously in Imo state.

APC won 0 (NIL) seats in the House of Reps but automatically had the “highest” number of votes cast in the gubernatorial elections.

This one pass Professor Pellar and Dr. Chandus combined.

Anyways, the fear of EFCC can make any judge sit up grin

Liar

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:51am On Jan 16, 2020
Mikecold:
OShomole on a streak

Las las emeka arrogance became the calabash upon which the aggrieved big wings all washed hands and ate together.
And the people suffer for it. For while the food is enough for them the leftovers can not even reach the rest of the village
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by sixtus20: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2020
These are men that gave Ihedioha fight of his life.they have reconciled.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by thinksquad(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Araruma is really angry in the photo
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by ejighikemeuwa: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
That is a unit y against the good of lmo state and people of lmo state. The fulanisation of lmo state
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by Flexherbal(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
etebefia:
That tells you all the actors in the scripted movie.

It is really a movie!
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu by kayusely70(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
MEGAWATCH:
When I told people that this is all a game to disorganize Emeka and Tambuwal group from forming a strong force before 2023 election, some are still doubting me.
Tambuwal is going down too come 20 January.
Just bet me and call me a prophet like Mbaka.
'Prophet Mbaka 2'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.