Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media (114558 Views)

Referee Fernando Hernandez Kicks Lucas Romero In Groin For Demanding VAR Review / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position / Samuel Chukwueze Undergoes Successful Groin Surgery In Germany (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by chukwugoziegi: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2020
Austeeenxx:
Baba sharply block her before she comes out few months from now to say he raped her.

When you're fleeing from evil, you don't leave a forwarding address. Lol!
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by eddycliff(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
jeffrey1596:
Ah mtn?!!..with all the airtime you have. na just 10mb pere dem give you as bonus..what in the actual Bleep?

I tire ooo
Na how to sell m i dey think so
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by DenreleDave(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
shogsman:

Edit this because, there is no iota of maturity inside you.

Pele see who has iotas of maturities in him. Swerve jare
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by compton11(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
If I was a footballer I would fûck a thousand women
and that would affect your performance on Field.
too much gbola can kill brain.
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by cococandy(f): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
These type of women keep embarrassing us
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by jokertv(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
This girl again.... you sef na agent of darkness oo....You spoil pesin marriage
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by fegori: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
What nonsense
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Possible messi's wife did the blocking in messi's act

Same thoughts

1 Like

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Goalnaldo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
jeffrey1596:
Ah mtn?!!..with all the airtime you have. na just 10mb pere dem give you as bonus..what in the actual Bleep?
very selfish network.
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by maxovex: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Chiemeka1: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Just imagine
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by edunwanna: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
attention seeking farm tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJu4-g7xb3M
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by MicroSweet(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pourple77:
Mogboe wasii rie be!!!

Ma Niggaa, you don carry Poco Lee bigmouth do meme na na na.
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
If I was a footballer I would fûck a thousand women

You needn't be a footballer to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by pacespot(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
If she had tattooed him elsewhere in an open place, I trust messi wouldn't have blocked her
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by PotatoSalad(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Skepticus:

Na only u sabi wetin dat desperate bitch want.

Too bad she chose the wrong client.

For selfies with female fans, Messi dey hide im hand for back make one bastard nor go talk tomorrow say Messi rape am.

Apart from giving birth, women have no noteworthy usefulness.
Nothing is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by ItooWorWor(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chai!!!

I must become an international footballer, i play like Messi, kick like Ronaldo, bit like Surez speed like Sallah and las las all dem girls go suffer grin grin
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by PotatoSalad(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:
na d function of the guy nose mask I won know grin
The ink
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Bahddo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
osamz007:
The guy dey protect him skin , but dey put ink for another person bare skin.
no be she want tattoo? When bros want e own tattoo, e no go cover hand.

Plus it's actually meant to protect her not him. This way, he wouldn't put germs from his hands in her broken skin tissue.

1 Like

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by PotatoSalad(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
eddycliff:

I tire ooo
Use am sub download films angry

1 Like

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Bahddo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Am concerned about the graphics of that tattoo.....
Those tattoo designers have good talents.
Wish they would have diverted it to something more moral and profiting
what do you mean profiting? Do you know how much tattoo artists are paid for one small design?

Also, what is immoral about a tattoo?

2 Likes

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
God help me to be shameless na so I can do these trashy things ladies get involved in.
.. tag me when you want to start..

so I can soapy to your pretty face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by maynation(f): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. tag me when you want to start..

so I can soapy to your pretty face
You are apparently not smart to decode my words.

Sorry I can't help you to grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nickisindigo:
you choose the wrong person to love sis but if it's Ronaldo you would definitely get the d
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by DenreleDave(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
God help me to be shameless na so I can do these trashy things ladies get involved in.

Niqqa u made a mistake....
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by kharyhordhe(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
eddycliff:

I tire ooo
how u take do that kind mistake in the first place?
now wey money dey hard to find
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:

You are apparently not smart to decode my words.

Sorry I can't help you to grow up.
... why you getting so worked up .. that was just a joke ..

check the meme beneath the post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by blowjohn(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
drips8:
Some crazy fans will do anything to get a celebrity's attention.

Well am used to it.
The other day at the airport I was mobbed by fans who wanted to take selfies with me.
It happens all the time.

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by JunctionBox: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
How do these tattoo artists cope drawing tattoos on sensitive part like that? Perhaps straffing is usually part of the deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) / Leicester City Reacts As Ahmed Musa Breaks Their World Cup Goal Record. Photo / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.