Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media (114547 Views)

Referee Fernando Hernandez Kicks Lucas Romero In Groin For Demanding VAR Review / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position / Samuel Chukwueze Undergoes Successful Groin Surgery In Germany (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by maynation(f): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
biGDhAp:
... why you getting so worked up .. that was just a joke ..

check the meme beneath the post
Worked up? You wish?
You seem to have mastered the art of using wrong words in a conversation.
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Kingrexyl(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nickisindigo:
you choose the wrong person to love sis but if it's Ronaldo you would definitely get the d
Very true
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:

Worked up? You wish?
You seem to have mastered the art of using wrong words in a conversation.
. please don't ruin my mood ..

I seem excited today for no reason and I plan to keep it that way..

you can impose your frustration on someone else..

Goodbye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
jeffrey1596:
Ah mtn?!!..with all the airtime you have. na just 10mb pere dem give you as bonus..what in the actual Bleep?

Baba no look there ooo, na scam most likely.
E go kon tell you make you send money first b4 e "credit" you... when I no put mark for voice undecided

1 Like

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by maynation(f): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
biGDhAp:
Goodbye
I managed to be civil in all my responses to you.
That's a virtue you obviously lack.
I hope you learn as you age.
Cheerio
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by oforjide: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
DIKEnaWAR:
Na Messi money oo. Nothing else is attractive about Messi
nobody in family can be compare with messi in terms of good looks. Messi is handsome his height and size are equal and he has a normal height

2 Likes

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
I managed to be civil in all my responses to you. That's a virtue you obviously lack. I hope you learn as you age. Cheerio
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
I managed to be civil in all my responses to you. That's a virtue you obviously lack. I hope you learn as you age. Cheerio
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
OK

1 Like 1 Share

maynation:
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bahddo:
what do you mean profiting? Do you know how much tattoo artists are paid for one small design?

Also, what is immoral about a tattoo?

Bro, I just don't like it, it makes God feel less of a creature than what he created....

Profiting I meant...of I have my kind all over the world like TRUMP....such a thing can't profit any body
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
shogsman:

You religious punks are really annoying, what's immoral about getting a painting on your body, do you know how much those tattoo artistes make.

Religious?....I will quote Tupac for you bro...
"Don't judge me if you you don't know me"...
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by oforjide: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
shogsman:

So you saying this guy is not attractive,you need a new pair of eyes.
live that olodo, he doesn't no who is messi
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Anglojosite7(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Amstupid:
grin
Standing bweast.
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Princepri(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
eddycliff:
I mistakenly rechard my mtn line with 9000 airtime

Dm 090 2444 5749 if u re interested
Selling price 8000
i can pay 5k
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Ikennafabian651(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin grin grin
You for tatoo my face now
Oloshi��
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by dayleke: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Amstupid:
grin

The nips aka tips grin

1 Like

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
In short she craves for Messi's díck in her bumbum
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
biGDhAp:

Goodbye
Lol cheesy
You quoted the wrong little gal today.
Next time just leave her with her frustration biko.
Hot blood, red eye everywhere.
biGDhAp:
... Mann.. all I wanted to do was just joke around with her, I even called her pretty.. until she went side ways on me.. she was oozing out a strong negative energy.I just had to fvck off and not make her ruin my day..
Don't mind her jor.
Na so she dey do.
Seems you don't really know her tho.
Sad story here!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by eddycliff(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Princepri:
i can pay 5k

Pay 6k for 25gb
Interested?
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by VegaJack: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
post=85846281:

Lol cheesy
You quoted the wrong little gal today.
Next time just leave her with her frustration biko.
Hot blood, red eye everywhere.
[/s]
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
If to say na rapenaldo, he go don msg the babe rape her sharpaly... Rapenaldo fans over to u ooo
Cristiano is not a rapist!!
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Chai!!!

I must become an international footballer, i play like Messi, kick like Ronaldo, bit like Surez speed like Sallah and las las all dem girls go suffer grin grin
You will have a Balloteli career!!! undecided
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Rockyrascal(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
These tattoo artists have seen more unclothedness than mid wives.

2 Likes

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Princepri(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
eddycliff:

Pay 6k for 25gb
Interested?
when is the expiration time
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by ItooWorWor(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
eni4real:
You will have a Balloteli career!!! undecided
Ya mad

1 Like

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Savagethe21st(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Messi will be sniffing her dirty kpekus every day..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and purchase if you like it.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams

2 Likes

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by MrReeseG(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
osamz007:
The guy dey protect him skin , but dey put ink for another person bare skin.

use your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) / Leicester City Reacts As Ahmed Musa Breaks Their World Cup Goal Record. Photo / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.