Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media (114550 Views)

Referee Fernando Hernandez Kicks Lucas Romero In Groin For Demanding VAR Review / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position / Samuel Chukwueze Undergoes Successful Groin Surgery In Germany (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by MrReeseG(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bahddo:
what do you mean profiting? Do you know how much tattoo artists are paid for one small design?

Also, what is immoral about a tattoo?

I no just understand
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Astark:
Ronaldo would have raped her. Fact

Penaldo fans stop crying in my mention
()Bleep off loser... whenever a loser like u mentions the most popular footballer alive then be prepared for the heavy backlash....respect a legend, fool
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
If to say na rapenaldo, he go don msg the babe rape her sharpaly... Rapenaldo fans over to u ooo
fool, leave ronaldo out of ur shit
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by tityboi: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
eni4real:
You will have a Balloteli career!!! undecided
SAVAGE shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by paix(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
If I was a footballer I would fûck a thousand women
Thank God you're not. God has saved you from self destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Bahddo(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Bro, I just don't like it, it makes God feel less of a creature than what he created....

Profiting I meant...of I have my kind all over the world like TRUMP....such a thing can't profit any body
not sure what your second paragraph even means.

First of all, your likes do not define morality (right and wrong) for everyone else. Also, I find it amusing how God is given suspiciously human feelings like jealousy and insecurity.

God would feel less of a creature than what he created? Did you read that before you posted? So you mean the God who created the vast universe in which our milky-way galaxy is infinitesimal (much less the solar system or earth), would feel insecure because some tiny mortal humans choose to draw on their skins?
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Billion2612(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Messy will still unblock her. He dud that to satisfy his woman

1 Like

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by MiddleDimension: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
cococandy:
These type of women keep embarrassing us

i don't think we should make so much out of this little thing. she stays in mexico and that's far away from spain. besides, anyone can draw anything anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by MiddleDimension: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Chai!!!

I must become an international footballer, i play like Messi, kick like Ronaldo, bit like Surez speed like Sallah and las las all dem girls go suffer grin grin
abi speed like Daniel James
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by adabaraabdul: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
MISS Bum bump want to cause mayhem in Messis home
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin grin
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
VERY STUPID POST. IS THAT THE GROIN.
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by eddycliff(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Princepri:
when is the expiration time
Sold
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
post=85846281:

Lol cheesy
You quoted the wrong little gal today.
Next time just leave her with her frustration biko.
Hot blood, red eye everywhere.
... Mann.. all I wanted to do was just joke around with her, I even called her pretty.. until she went side ways on me.. she was oozing out a strong negative energy.I just had to fvck off and not make her ruin my day..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by simiife: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
I'm curious about something oo,pls what happens when the tattoo artists makes a mistake while drawing, how will he clean it before continuing.
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Oac700: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Jimbadly: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
osamz007:
The guy dey protect him skin , but dey put ink for another person bare skin.

Wtf are you even talking about?
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
drips8:
Some crazy fans will do anything to get a celebrity's attention.
And she just got famous because I didn't know her before. The thing be like passport photograph Wey we dey use take write Common entrance for AGeGe.
The one of Donald TRUMP whey I Go down go Occupy the whOleyansh
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Lordapson23(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
God help me to be shameless na so I can do these trashy things ladies get involved in.

Genes secrets shamelessness baby and fortunately, it's not in yours..
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by ncoolsome(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ladies can u see how clean a woman's middle area shld look like??....which man no go won give tongue
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Exodora: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
osamz007:
Which skin ? He must be foolish to think he is wise.What of the one on his skin#hand#
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
osamz007:

I am not in support of tatoo tho,.

Buh the truth is,. the guy is only protecting his skin from blood contact.
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by TruthinAction: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
There are different degrees of madness. This one has no cure. She is madly mad.
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by DenreleDave(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
fool, leave ronaldo out of ur shit

Ur Papa
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by WendellSimilin: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Pourple77:
Mogboe wasii rie be!!!
Funny picture grin
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Tanyabee(f): 4:13am On Jan 17, 2020
This is craziness at its peak. Why is she called Miss Bum Bum. Hilarious!!
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Bahddo:
not sure what your second paragraph even means.

First of all, your likes do not define morality (right and wrong) for everyone else. Also, I find it amusing how God is given suspiciously human feelings like jealousy and insecurity.

God would feel less of a creature than what he created? Did you read that before you posted? So you mean the God who created the vast universe in which our milky-way galaxy is infinitesimal (much less the solar system or earth), would feel insecure because some tiny mortal humans choose to draw on their skins?

And you feel you have said it all as well?......
That's the same way you will stand to support gay practise and say you are a tiny mortal...

You lack the acumen to argue with me pls....
God that said he created us man in his own image is the same God you are telling you are a tiny mortal ......

Pls don't mention me again.....you are high on the other side
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by Bahddo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

And you feel you have said it all as well?......
That's the same way you will stand to support gay practise and say you are a tiny mortal...

You lack the acumen to argue with me pls....
God that said he created us man in his own image is the same God you are telling you are a tiny mortal ......

Pls don't mention me again.....you are high on the other side
pea-brained religious fanatic, what is the relationship between tattoos and gay practice?

Looks like you have no clue what 'mortal' means. Regardless of how you feel about it, you are an inconsequential speck in the universe, and if you think your mortality describes your God, then he isn't the one who created the universe.

You need to read other books and quit being so ignorant about nature and reality.
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by chiboy1116: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
DIKEnaWAR:
Na Messi money oo. Nothing else is attractive about Messi
are u more attractive than him ? Even without the money ?
Re: Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bahddo:
pea-brained religious fanatic, what is the relationship between tattoos and gay practice?

Looks like you have no clue what 'mortal' means. Regardless of how you feel about it, you are an inconsequential speck in the universe, and if you think your mortality describes your God, then he isn't the one who created the universe.

You need to read other books and quit being so ignorant about nature and reality.

Two parallel line can't meet....kill it bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) / Leicester City Reacts As Ahmed Musa Breaks Their World Cup Goal Record. Photo / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.