Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election (56660 Views)

Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order / Peter Obi Advises IMO State Governor, Ihedioha On 4 Dangers Ahead Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by Ucee1999: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2020
StarUp:
That's Imolite's headache...

In case you are not yet married, these are the revised Bachelor rankings recently released by gender ministry.

18 - 22 years - Bachelor I
23 - 26 years - Bachelor 2
27 - 29 years- Senior Bachelor
30 - 33 years- Principal Bachelor
34 - 37 years - Deputy Chief Bachelor
38 - 40 years- Chief Bachelor
41 - 48 years- Bachelor General
49 - 53 years- Supreme Bachelor
54years and above........ Field Marshall

Bachelors must know their ranks.

Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by Chicastle: 12:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Ahh! Dike-Anaaa
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by bendovex: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2020
EkelediliBuhari:
Ihedioha might claim he didn't have a chance to effect change. He had a few months, all he did was chase shadows... He didn't initiate any capital project, now his time is done and nothing to show for it.

Opportunity truly favors the prepared.

Luck is preparedness meeting opportunity...
Ihedioha's performance in just 7 months is better than Okorocha's 8 years. He inherited a dying state, but today Imo state is breathing well again. I travelled to Owerri in July and I almost wept at the state of roads in Imo state, Okorocha will not die well. My car almost broke down because of gully ravaged roads littered all over the state capital. Now, fast-forward to December when I went for Christmas/new year, I met a new state - roads have been fixed, civil servants were happy, Imo state had a face lift. You may not understand probably because you're not from Imo state. This is a great disappointment to the people of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by bendovex: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Abagworo:

Ihedioha demolished roads, bridges, streetlights and even the gigantic Akachi monument. His place in hell is already prepared for such wickedness to his own people
Okorocha, the petty thieve will rot in hell first. Shameless idiot, I hope you read that statement very well, did you read where Ihedioha instructed his appointees to return every government property in their possession? That is the mark of integrity. But the criminal called Okorocha and his gang of thieves looted shamelessly looted everything including cooking pots and spoons. It was that bad. Shameless fool. EFCC will pick him very soon, I trust Hope Uzodimma to deal with that criminal.
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by tityboi: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by lozanni(m): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2020
grin
StarUp:

In case you are not yet married, these are the revised Bachelor rankings recently released by gender ministry.

grin
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:14am On Jan 16, 2020
He should please shut up and start thinking of other means to revive his dead buisness empire.

Better still, he can commit suicide, if that's impossible to do.

Power intoxicated the short dwarf that he was busy witch hunting instead of getting to work and strategizing.

Just love the way Karma is fingering the dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by akakc47: 2:46am On Jan 16, 2020
i dont think you are from Imo if you are and still say this that means you are one of those that see white and say its black.what this man acheived in Imo in 7 months nobody will acheive it.is it his acheivement in roads,building standard roads within a short period or paying salieries and pensions 100% till date, or the calm Imolites have enjoyed this short period of time.etc.just a few to mention we never saw within the last 8yrs of this administration.
EkelediliBuhari:
Ihedioha might claim he didn't have a chance to effect change. He had a few months, all he did was chase shadows... He didn't initiate any capital project, now his time is done and nothing to show for it.

Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by Chuksyno(m): 4:55am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:
Shortest term governor in Nigeria
He wasn't the shortest term Governor.Senator Andy Uba of Anambra State was ousted by Supreme court in less than a month he was sworn in as Anambra State governor.After the 2007 elections, former governor peter Obi left office when he lost to Andy Uba, candidate of PDP. He was, however, declared governor of the State, after the Supreme Court asked Andy Uba to leave office with immediate effect. Check history.
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by GraGra247(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2020
EkelediliBuhari:

Thank you! He was busy demolishing every structure Rochas erected with tax payers money including the good and totally harmless ones.
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by EmmyCC: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:
No Andy Uba of Anambra is the holder of the title, dude stayed about 2 weeks in office in 2007.
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by EmmyCC: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Chuksyno:
He wasn't the shortest term Governor.Senator Andy Uba of Anambra State was ousted by Supreme court in less than a month he was sworn in as Anambra State governor.After the 2007 elections, former governor peter Obi left office when he lost to Andy Uba, candidate of PDP. He was, however, declared governor of the State, after the Supreme Court asked Andy Uba to leave office with immediate effect. Check history.
Peter Obi did not loose actually rather he ran to court during the electioneering period saying INEC should not conduct election in Anambra because his tenure was not up. Because the constitution states it should be after 4 years of the Governor being sworn in but Obi was only sworn in in 2006. So Obi and APGA refused to participate in the election rather they argued that Anambra was only due for a gubernatorial election in 2010, They finally won.

1 Like

Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by IamHonourable1: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Chop Your Loss.And Get Away, Idiat!
God punish you and your generation you poster.
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by hopexter(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2020
oz4real83:
Rochas was given enough time to loot and vandalise the govt house unlike Ihedioha who was given less than 24hours to vacate the govt house. I even suspect he went home directly from the court house yesterday lipsrsealed.

No he went home first to pick his cheque book and Calabash grin
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by Olanny(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2020
Elder stateman
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by darelar(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Once certain group of people started praising you, just no that your story will be like Saraki, Dino, GJ, Adeleke, Sanni, Ribadu, Atiku, now Ike etc wakeup
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by IamCookie(f): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2020
StarUp:

What about Spinsters ?
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by Mires: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:

Shut your mouth if you don't know what to type. Better still, waka passed. How many months did Governor Celestine Omehia of Rivers State stayed in office?
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by Abelokon: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2020
spirit of a true leader .God bless you sir.
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by tonero230(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:

Lie.Andy uba
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by saintkeppy(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2020
LadySarah:

What of Omehia Celestine of Rivers then

Oserheimen Osunbor inclusive, they're in the same category, Senator Chris Ngige tried to stay 3yrs in office before he was removed by SC Judgement grin for Peter Obi was sworn-in as Gov'nor Anambra State.
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by emeijeh(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2020
hammerF:

DELAY IS NOT DENIAL.

APC IS A PARTY DESTINED TO BE DOOMED.

IHEDIOHA, U ALREADY WON OUR HEARTS.

2023, WE ARE BEHIND U.
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by Vergin201(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2020
EkelediliBuhari:

Ps for those quoting me, there is no comparison here, just a fair judgment. He had the opportunity to serve for seven months, between you and yourself, try to reflect on one capital project he embarked on... �
........... U must b a big fool 4 saying dat..... Come 2 imo state b4 concluding....
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
EkelediliBuhari:

Ps for those quoting me, there is no comparison here, just a fair judgment. He had the opportunity to serve for seven months, between you and yourself, try to reflect on one capital project he embarked on... �

Bullocks! Haven't you been to Imo state recently?
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by adams123: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
StarUp:

still laughing....
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by armadeo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chai supreme court don spoil matter for some people lives.

Imagine all he commissioners, special assistants and senior special assistants. P.A to the P.A to the governor. All those men who have gathered around the pot to chop all of a sudden dem just carry pot commot.

Some are still chewing, some deg wash spoon some just gear say food dey when the pot waka.

Chai. Not fair at all.

Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by EkelediliBuhari: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vergin201:
........... U must b a big fool 4 saying dat..... Come 2 imo state b4 concluding....

I was there in December. I almost lost my tires...

Resorting to insults shows very low IQ hence I'll leave you to yourself
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by MNDY(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Lolz.. Promise of change ké?.. Bàbá all that one na scam.. Pdp and Apc are the same

They are not the same.
APC is worse than PDP
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by Legendguru: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by MNDY(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hafeexla:
somebody rape my sister and i finally have the opportunity of becoming a soldier, what do you think will happen to the person grin grin

That's a different comparison you are making.
What of the people suffering because of the revenge?
Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by babyfaceafrica: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
MNDY:

They are not the same. APC is worse than PDP
I doubt that.. Most of those in Apc were formally in pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness / Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.