Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. (2501 Views)

Breaking Newss!! Peter Mbah To Be Declare Gov Enugu State By 7pm / Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor / Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by budaatum: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2020

Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by Haakon: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

the difference between Shout Yeast and SouthWest is that SouthWest always has its way politically while Shout Yeast always get marginalised

Nobody has the right to disband a vigilantee group with proper lisence to carry rifle, no court would declare anyone terrorist without act of violence
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by reality1010: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
goodnessme1:
Amoteku is Illegal and should be declare a terrorist group,If south west governors don't Banned it.
Yes, the group is banned, any attempt to operate will be tamed terrorist. What is the essence of Amotekun when OPC is operational in South west. I thought OPC is well organized and operates well.. Hisbah in the north, Biafra in the east and OPC in the West, so what else? There is no war in Nigeria or south west of Nigeria to warrant Amotekun as a security organization.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by reality1010: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
goodnessme1:
Amoteku is Illegal and should be declare a terrorist group,If south west governors don't Banned it.
Hisbah is Islamic, as such Redeemed church of God, Deeper Life Church, Synagogue Church, MFM etc can jointly establish an organization if they so wish.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by agadez007(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Seconded

Amotekun should be tagged a terrorist group

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by tsdarkside(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
kayfra:

Your english is terrifying. You are terrorizing all of us

haha....but she has a cute face....
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by MKULTRA: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
goodnessme1:
Most peeps here have been following your posts and comments on NL, pray to your God you and one of those peeps no jam for real life, you definitely make NL front pages in a sorry state negative headlines.
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by YorubaLord: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
goodnessme1:

IPOB Miscreant spotted! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by goodnessme1(f): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
MKULTRA:

Most peeps here have been following your posts and comments on NL, pray to your God you and one of those peeps no jam for real life, you definitely make NL front pages in a sorry state negative headlines.
meaning You and your yoruba gang will attack me.

I dey my house now,come and beat me.
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by tsdarkside(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
goodnessme1:
meaning You and your yoruba gang will attack me.

I dey my house now,come and beat me.

give me a kiss already and stop blabbin....!! tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by ProudDick: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Charleys:

Let's be serious about the bolded. The court in Nigeria have actually done it before with BSS and will do it again with Amotekun.

Like they always say, A leopard (Amotekun) can't change its spots. grin

Bss was formed by an individual while amotekun was formed by six constitutionally elected governors. You need a brain.
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by ProudDick: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Charleys:

Who controls the court? grin

Are you forgetting something?
Yoruba still have the best lawyers in Nigeria. Just know that no region can outsmart Yoruba in Nigeria. Only the court can declare amotekun illegal and the court will also tell us why hisbah is legal.
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by ProudDick: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Azmanaty:

Mr man stop foaming from both sides of ur mouth. Ametokun is illegal and hence shall be declared an enemy of the state.

They are terrorists and will be treated as such

You will be disappointed.
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by ProudDick: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
budaatum:
[url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/breaking-amotekun-is-illegal-security-outfit-%E2%81%A0-fg-declares/]Thank you FG![/url]

They are still here in Ibadan. Only the court can declare anything illegal. You failed like malami.
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by ProudDick: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

haha....but she has a cute face....

She? That idiot is a he.
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by ProudDick: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
reality1010:

Hisbah is Islamic, as such Redeemed church of God, Deeper Life Church, Synagogue Church, MFM etc can jointly establish an organization if they so wish.

Amotekun is traditional. Duh!
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by DCmonster: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Amotekun should be banned? You should be proscribed as well because your ENGLISH is more terrifying than a terrorist.
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by myobjective: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
budaatum:

I agree! Amoteku is illegal and will be banned! And most are sleeping as they slip into that which would destroy our nation, which is the desired outcome of some and why one ought be cautious of agreeing with their myopic or outright evil ideas! States will create militants and governors will use them to terrorise their opponents! Then they would split into PDP and APC groups and fight wars with each other, thereby truncating our democracy!

But Fulani terrorist aka herdsmen are not a threat to our democracy?

Bunch of delusional ethnic champion. A nation that can't every ethnic nationality within its border doesn't deserve to remain as one. Nigeria is not useful to us Yoruba, we will split the country and go our way, you desert dweller can continue to live in your 6th-century utopia Arabian sharia state.
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by myobjective: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
ProudDick:

Amotekun is traditional. Duh!

Amotekun is here to stay
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by myobjective: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
ProudDick:

They are still here in Ibadan. Only the court can declare anything illegal. You failed like malami.

Don't mind them, my brother...
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by Treasure17(m): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
goodnessme1:
Attention seeker Oshi.

Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by Treasure17(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
babesiosis:

Your life should be put to END for this statement you just uttered.
Oloriibu omoale oloriburuku aburo oloshi..kaa aa da fun e.

Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
goodnessme1:

ignore this ipob prostitute. you've been notice, can you now crawl back to where you crawled out from
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by BeardedMeat(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2020
myobjective:

Bunch of delusional ethnic champion. A nation that can't every ethnic nationality within its border doesn't deserve to remain as one. Nigeria is not useful to us Yoruba, we will split the country and go our way, you desert dweller can continue to live in your 6th-century utopia Arabian sharia state.
Nigeria is not useful to you and your son is VP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by tsdarkside(m): 5:08am On Jan 16, 2020
gaetano:
All these northerners that keep creating handles and be pretending to be either yoruba or ịgbo in nairaland sef. It's so obvious you guys keep fuelling division between east and west on this platform.

was it not already their....??
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by Afolabimills(m): 6:11am On Jan 16, 2020
babesiosis:

Your life should be put to END for this statement you just uttered.
Oloriibu omoale oloriburuku aburo oloshi..kaa aa da fun e.
amin
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by budaatum: 6:36am On Jan 16, 2020
myobjective:

You will split my Osun State too? Goodluck with that, you non-ethnic deluded person who because of Fulani terrorist wants to become a Yoruba terrorist!
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by myobjective: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:

You will split my Osun State too? Goodluck with that, you non-ethnic deluded person who because of Fulani terrorist wants to become a Yoruba terrorist!

You are not from Osun state my friend!
A true Omoluabi will not antagonise Amotekun
Re: Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group. by budaatum: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2020
myobjective:

You are not from Osun state my friend!
A true Omoluabi will not antagonise Amotekun
Did you move the Orolu Kingdom into some other state without informing me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Vs Chief Of Defence - Who's More Superior? / The Biafra National Guard Script / Governor Udom Emmanuel Secretly Backs LP Governorship Candidate. -PDP Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.