Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic (2376 Views)

Bayo Onanuga Under Fire After Referring To Tinubu's Critic As Sons' Of Bitches / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Buhari Hosted A Party After Owo Catholic Church Attack Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by sniperr007(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2022
Who noticed this morning on live tv when a critic of tinubu was exposing him for who he is and abruptly the show stopped and they started showing adverts and since then, they haven't come on air.

I suspect they were told to stop the show, If I am right, shows that Tinubu and APC will continue this abuse of journalism and oppression on the citizens.

There will be no freedom of speech if one spoke against the government.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by AdamuKD: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Too much bomb released
Tilinbu is not marketable

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by babyfaceafrica: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2022
Super story
Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Funny
Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
As I dey so eh na the continuation I still de wait for o.

Dat Katsina man de arrange wotowoto porously for the old Emilokan general of Lagos.

NBC na una do dis one......

.bring back our Morning Show on Arise TV now now......!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by Emperormartin(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
So you noticed it too… I thought I was the only one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by babzlim(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
this same Goats � Rubbished Jonathan used him as rag both on social media and T.V.

you are dashed out what you can't take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by abobote: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
I was watching him when it happened, I stayed turned for about 10mins, they didn't come back.
That Shehu Mahdi is an activist, the other I watched him crictised Peter Obi and Obassanjo, though Tinubu own is on another level.

He first of all finished Buhari government and APC, before taking on Tinubu properly.

This are the people that started activism from Abacha's time

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by FreeStuffsNG: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
sniperr007:
Who noticed this morning on live tv when a critic of tinubu was exposing him for who he is and abruptly the show stopped and they started showing adverts and since then, they haven't come on air.

I suspect they were told to stop the show, If I am right, shows that Tinubu and APC will continue this abuse of journalism and oppression on the citizens.

If Nduka Obaigbena likes he should allow them wreck his station like these horrible liars and bigots did to AIT and Twitter and jinxed AIT and Twitter.

AIT ended up paying millions to apologise and retract the lies it allowed its platform be used for to peddle lies against Asiwaju Tinubu. Since till date, AIT and its parent DAAR have remained a loss making business.

NBC has warned all the medua platforms against a repeat of same unprofessionalism as 2023 election approaches as they usually beg their victims later.
Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If Nduka Obaigbena likes he should allow them wreck his station like these horrible liars and bigots did to AIT and Twitter and jinxed AIT and Twitter.

AIT ended up paying millions to apologise and retract the lies it allowed its platform be used for to peddle lies against Asiwaju Tinubu. Since till date, AIT and its parent DAAR have remained a loss making business.

NBC has warned all the medua platforms against a repeat of same unprofessionalism as 2023 election approaches as they usually beg their victims later.

But APC carried out the worst campaign calumny against Jonathan and nothing happened.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by FreeStuffsNG: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I know many of you were too young to recall what happened then. It was during GEJ as a sitting President that he ran a documentary smear campaign on AIT against Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu sought justice from the courts and demanded billions as compensation. He won but AIT begged and begged until Asiwaju forgave them in his characteristic manner.
AIT had to retract the lies, advertise their apogy on full pages in newspapers and ran series of apologies to Asiwaju on their station during prime time
Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by sniperr007(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I think tinubu needs to answer these questions people are asking, rather than allow speculation.

It's a lie if there is truth somewhere, as it is, there is no truth to counter what people are saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by FirstSon01: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
I thought Arise is Obituaries favourite TV station. grin

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by FreeStuffsNG: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
sniperr007:

I think tinubu needs to answer these questions people are asking, rather than allow speculation.

It's a lie if there is truth somewhere, as it is, there is no truth to counter what people are saying.
He has no time for jesters seeking entertainment on social media. Yesterday, he specifically called out the fake news manufacturers and asked folks to ignore them.
He has a more serious task at hand; taking stock of what milestones are on ground for him to plan ahead to hit the ground running from 29 May next year when he is sworn in as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by sniperr007(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He has no time for jesters seeking entertainment on social media. Yesterday, he specifically called out the fake news manufacturers and asked folks to ignore them.
He has a more serious task at hand; taking stock of what milestones are on ground for him to plan ahead to hit the ground running from 29 May next year when he is sworn in as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Leaders need to be accountable. This idea of silence is what brings distrust between citizens and leadership.

If he wants to earn the trust of the people he hopes to lead. He needs to be sincere and open to the people.

We can continue to have leaders that hide the truth about themselves and want us to trust us.

If you have a child, will you put your child in a school were there are speculations about the quality of teachers and the school management keeps silent without any comment or only claim it's fake news rather than discredit the information with evidence ?

I don't think so.

That's what you are asking Nigerians to do.
Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by FreeStuffsNG: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
sniperr007:

Leaders need to be accountable. This idea of silence is what brings distrust between citizens and leadership.

If he wants to earn the trust of the people he hopes to lead. He needs to be sincere and open to the people.

We can continue to have leaders that hide the truth about themselves and want us to trust us.

If you have a child, will you put your child in a school were there are speculations about the quality of teachers and the school management keeps silent without any comment or only claim it's fake news rather than discredit the information with evidence ?

I don't think so.

That's what you are asking Nigerians to do.
He has enough experience and his fiercely loyal base who are in the majority ,trusts him and know him enough to guide him on his priorities. Talking to those who hate you and will never wean themselves of bigotry is waste of time and resources.
He is consolidating his dorminant base and that is his priority now after all after the election he will serve everyone including his haters.
Resources are finite and luckily for him NW, SW, NC and NE are the zones with highest votes and his strong political base. His time and resources and priorities will be to ensure folks come out to vote en masse for him in his base and SE can go to HE Atiku as usual.

90% of folks he needs to reach are not online or on social media so the idle jesters on the social media can wait till after the election.
Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
sniperr007:

Watch the full interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbL84nglJYQ
Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by Duru009(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
I notice thesame thing also.....

No hiding place for TINUBU
Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by sniperr007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He has enough experience and his fiercely loyal base who are in the majority ,trusts him and know him enough to guide him on his priorities. Talking to those who hate you and will never wean themselves of bigotry is waste of time and resources.
He is consolidating his dorminant base and that is his priority now after all after the election he will serve everyone including his haters.
Resources are finite and luckily for him NW, SW, NC and NE are the zones with highest votes and his strong political base. His time and resources and priorities will be to ensure folks come out to vote en masse for him in his base and SE can go to HE Atiku as usual.

90% of folks he needs to reach are not online or on social media so the idle jesters on the social media can wait till after the election.

You are no answering my question. All you are saying is his base and followers.

Even a criminal can have loyal followers,and be dominate. That doesn't qualify a person to be upright.

The fact you can't defend the man you support with evidence about his qualification and health feels like you are just following him without been objective or based on sentiment..

This Tinubu go to school?
What's his health situation?
The allegations of been a drug peddler, is it true?

Answer this questions for him if you can rather than rent about his base or followers.

Also, GEJ said he thought he will win 2015 election but he lost. Nothing is certain with humans.

People can change their mind. Even the devil changed.

So stop being boastful and sell your candidate with humility and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Going Offline After They Hosted A Tinubu Critic by Kagd10: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
They should have asked him if Tinubu ruled him or his papa? Like seriously, I don't understand some uselesssss people. Na madness?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina / Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency / Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.