Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? (1324 Views)

PDP: COVID-19 Exposes FG’s Social Intervention As A Hoax / Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. / President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by hyzich(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
What if the prophecy was just a hoax and a story to make us believe and accept the court ruling.The politicians know how gullible we are when it comes to religion. We tend to believe anything that comes from the altar easily.
What if it was a pre-planned idea that Rev. Mbaka should prophesy about it and when it actually happens, Nigerians will have no choice than to believe that it’s divine and it's destined whereas they dictate the destiny.

They knew that we believe anything from the altar and people won't revolt.

PS. This is just an opinion. You are free to object it

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by budaatum: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
What "prophecy" ?
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by hyzich(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
budaatum:
What "prophecy" ?

reverend Mbaka's prophecy on Hope Uzodinma
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by budaatum: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
hyzich:

reverend Mbaka's prophecy on Hope Uzodinma
Well, the fact that you ask if its a hoax or an attempt to influence you gives me hope that you are not that gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by Owutuotuo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
It means the Rev Fr must be good at Nairabet and co. It means this time, his ticket cut!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by hyzich(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Owutuotuo:
It means the Rev Fr must be good at Nairabet and co. It means this time, his ticket cut!

How do you mean? He won or am i getting something wrong
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by Owutuotuo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
hyzich:

How do you mean? He won or am i getting something wrong

Yes, he won.
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by peacenaija(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
My thoughts exactly. The whole prophecy and the court ruling is not just adding up.
May God save us
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by babyfaceafrica: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Their problem
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by GamalNasser: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ofcourse it was false
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by hyzich(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
peacenaija:
My thoughts exactly. The whole prophecy and the court ruling is not just adding up.
May God save us

I’m still amazed with the whole stuff
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
mbaka is full member of APC take it or leave it
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by ZombieTERROR: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ikpeabujo:

he got Intel from Abuja concerning the Supreme Court judgement....

Judiciary died immediately the Gambaris from futa jalon removed onneghen....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by edoairways: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
hyzich the prophecy wasn't malicious. To set the record straight, not all Nigerians believe in prophecies. APC are smart enough not to use the prophet to achieve their aims. Had it been the prophecy wasn't fulfilled the whole media wouldn't let that priest rest. He would be called fake prophet who sees fake vision. At times prophecies are not palatable to the ear most times
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by peacenaija(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ikpeabujo:

No doubt, he is. He's always shown is unflinching support for them.
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by hyzich(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
edoairways:
hyzich the prophecy wasn't malicious. To set the record straight, not all Nigerians believe in prophecies. APC are smart enough not to use the prophet to achieve their aims. Had it been the prophecy wasn't fulfilled the whole media wouldn't let that priest rest. He would be called fake prophet who sees fake vision. At times prophecies are not palatable to the ear most times

Just as I stated that it’s just an honest opinion. I’m just trying to put the dotted lines together. Bro, Nigeria politicians can be very desperate
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by hyzich(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
edoairways:

The picture attached speaks volume

Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by edoairways: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2020
hyzich:

Just as I stated that it’s just an honest opinion. I’m just trying to put the dotted lines together. Bro, Nigeria politicians can be very desperate
Yea they can be desperate no doubt but isn't that stupidity? Why would they descent to that level? Remember same politicians were praising Johnson Suleman years ago eg FFK
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by hyzich(m): 5:58am On Jan 16, 2020
edoairways:

Yea they can be desperate no doubt but isn't that stupidity? Why would they descent to that level? Remember same politicians were praising Johnson Suleman years ago eg FFK
Bro, it ain’t stupidity but a means to get job done while the citizens still hail and readily accept the verdict, the politicians are fully aware of the fact that Nigerians are easily influenced by religion and tribe. Therefore, it’s a win win for them, they got what they want and still have people’s support.

1 Like

Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by edoairways: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2020
hyzich:

Bro, it ain’t stupidity but a means to get job done while the citizens still hail and readily accept the verdict, the politicians are fully aware of the fact that Nigerians are easily influenced by religion and tribe. Therefore, it’s a win win for them, they got what they want and still have people’s support.
We have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by peacenaija(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
This could be true, the realities now are adding up.

@oam4j mynd44
Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by hyzich(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
peacenaija:
This could be true, the realities now are adding up.

@oam4j mynd44

Re: Opinion- What If The Prophecy Was A Hoax? by peacenaija(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2021
edoairways:

We have a long way to go

??

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kalu May Land In Nigeria With Made In Brafra Jet / Nigerian Health System Can’t Tackle Large Scale Coronavirus – Tinubu / COVID-19 Lock Down: It's Easier to Handle A Hungry Family Than A Sick Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.