Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) (3422 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2022
If this black people from the geographical expression is talking about Tinubu, just know they deserve to suffer, I don't believe in Nigeria anymore, nigeria is gone stop wasting your time

They no longer talk of the inflation and suffering going on in Nigeria, they have diverted your attention

It is Tinubu, shame on you fools

In a sane country the name Tinubu should not even be on the lips of anyone

you should be charged to court if you mention Tinubu

I have no pity for you people because you are cursed and you deserve to suffer, yes you deserve to suffer and still be a third world poo hole in 2022,tufia

I am a biafran I am not a Nigerian

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2022
I am also a Biafran from middlebelt.

Pls don't take Yorubas to all Nigeria, we reather vote Yusuf Buhari for president than Tinubu.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by Coolsperm: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2022
We from the SS have never forgotten what Bola Tinubu and other Yoruba Muslims did to Jonathan

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by Authoreety: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2022
Tinubu killed the country by imposi g a mega dull head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by oyatz(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Coolsperm:
We from the SS have never forgotten what Bola Tinubu and other Yoruba Muslims did to Jonathan

You need to convince at least 1000 expected voters with PVCs
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by oyatz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Authoreety:
Tinubu killed the country by imposi g a mega dull head

I think the gods just revealed this to you sir?
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by tutudesz: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
vasel15:
If this black people from the geographical expression is talking about Tinubu, just know they deserve to suffer, I don't believe in Nigeria anymore, nigeria is gone stop wasting your time

They no longer talk of the inflation and suffering going on in Nigeria, they have diverted your attention

In a sane country the name of Tinubu should not even be on the lips of anyone

I have no pity for you people because you are cursed and you deserve to suffer, yes you deserve to suffer and still be a third world poo hole in 2022,tufia

So Kalu name should be on people lips undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by drnoel: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
vasel15:

In a sane country the name of Tinubu should not even be on the lips of anyone

Hallo, you spoilt an almost good writeup by towing the Biafra line. That was a mistake.
It is clear and known that anyone supporting Tinubu for presidency is making the same mistake they made with Bubu. Then again Nigerians have short term memory and only remember when their selfish interests are involved.
I mean, choosing Tinubu over Osibanjo is a joke that is not even funny to laugh about. Who has forgotten what Tinubu put Lagos thru? No one.
That he is even in consideration is more of a joke than he being elected. They want to cry another 8 years. Then again that's Nigerians for you.
They refuse to learn from previous errors.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by Shetemi12(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wailer spotted.
Your father is the one cursed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
drnoel:

Hallo, you spoilt an almost good writeup by towing the Biafra line. That was a mistake.
It is clear and known that anyone supporting Tinubu for presidency is making the same mistake they made with Bubu. Then again Nigerians have short term memory and only remember when their selfish interests are involved.
I mean, choosing Tinubu over Osibanjo is a joke that is not even funny to laugh about. Who has forgotten what Tinubu put Lagos thru? No one.
That he is even in consideration is more of a joke than he being elected. They want to cry another 8 years. Then again that's Nigerians for you.
They refuse to learn from previous errors.

I did not spoil any write up, NIGERIA IS DEAD TO ME AND I AM A BIAFRAN, I WAS NEVER A NIGERIAN,THAT NAME IS CURSED

NIGERIA KILLED OVER 5MILLION OF MY PEOPLE, HOW CAN I JUST FORGET? THEY ARE STILL KILLING MY PEOPLE TILL THIS VERY MINUTE

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by drnoel: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
vasel15:

I did not spoil any write up, NIGERIA IS DEAD TO ME AND I AM A BIAFRAN, I WAS NEVER A NIGERIAN,THAT NAME IS CURSED

NIGERIA KILLED OVER 5MILLION OF MY PEOPLE, HOW CAN I JUST FORGET? THEY ARE STILL KILLING MY PEOPLE TILL THIS VERY MINUTE

Then U are on Ur own

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
drnoel:

Then U are on Ur own

I guess you can't see what is happening all around you, nigeria is dead, 2023 would be the last nail in the coffin of the dead country, how many more years do you need? It is over 60yrs already
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by IvarDboneless: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Like a pastor will say..Nigeria is not one and can never be one. Its constitution is a scam why force people if different ethnicity to be one even in the US where the language is one, Washington don't decide for the other 49 state everybody is developing its self at there own pace and only report to white house.. why will one ethnic group dominates the other groups and when they speak out they are called terrorist and dealt with the same money generated from our collective resources. WHY?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Like a pastor will say..Nigeria is not one and can never be one. Its constitution is a scam why force people if different ethnicity to be one even in the US where the language is one, Washington don't decide for the other 49 state everybody is developing its self at there own pace and only report to white house.. why will one ethnic group dominates the other groups and when they speak out they are called terrorist and dealt with the same money generated from our collective resources. WHY?

The pastor is very correct, why are the fulanis forcing us to live together, we have nothing in common with those people

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:
cool

* You, your family and Generation are cursed , if less than 12 months to Presidential election you are not concerned who gets to Govern you for the next 4 years, making policies affecting your life , health and wealth

* You are eternally cursed to the last Generation if you insult or curse people who picked Tinubu as their leader and want him to Govern based on his antecedents

*Where were your idiotic Parents, Leaders and Politicians, when the likes of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Kudirat Abiola, Obasanjo, General Yar'Adua were been locked up, tortured for fighting for democracy and end to military oppression which your useless father and family now enjoys we all know how you fools supported Abacha with one million match

Just look at this anumanu insulting his Parents, mumu man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by techmo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
vasel15:

Just look at this anumanu insulting his Parents, mumu man

Why am I not surprised that you are Ibo

Keep up this attitude and you won't produce a President or get Biafra in this century

Some cowards won't demand for their right in PDP but want to stop others making demand

Bring out anyone that can match Tinubu's CV and vote for him

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:

Why am I not surprised that you are Ibo

Keep up this attitude and you won't produce a President or get Biafra in this century

Some cowards won't demand for their right in PDP but want to stop others making demand

Bring out anyone that can match Tinubu's CV and vote for him

You are so d*mb that you can't read where I said I am A biafran

YES I AM IGBO AND I AM A VERY PROUD IGBO BIAFRAN

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2022

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by techmo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
vasel15:

You are so d*mb that you can't read where I said I am A biafran

YES I AM IGBO AND I AM A VERY PROUD IGBO BIAFRAN

Then keep the stupid write up for Biafra and quit poke nosing into Nigerians affairs
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:

Then keep the stupid write up for Biafra and quit poke nosing into Nigerians affairs

You are cursed already this is why you are supporting Tinubu the man that gave you failure buhari

Why can't you support adeshina? Or any other fine yoruba gentleman

Osibanjo is a failure like failure buhari

But your brains is filled with corruption, you are cursed, mumu man
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:

Only a child born of idiots would blame Tinubu for the 14 million people that voted Buhari against useless PDP

I mean how stupid can an idiot be to claim one man installed a President

Are you still not ashamed of yourself mentioning the name Tinubu, you are cursed to suffer, you are here fighting for Tinubu and the man does not even know you, mumu man
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:

I am fighting for the truth unlike frustrated mkpuru Nmiri lazy idiot Cannibalistic youth waiting for a President that would feed their miserable self

I contribute to my society and don't wait for Tinubu or Buhari

Sharap there igbos don't want your useless presidency of a damaged country, only a mad igbo man would want to be president of this failed poo hole

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by scribble: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
drnoel:

Then U are on Ur own

Osinbajo was one of tinubu enablers

They both are culpable

You can't hate tinubu and love osinbajo. They are the same

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by vasel15: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
scribble:

They both are culpable

Leave them they think we don't know their tricks
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by drnoel: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
scribble:

They both are culpable

I don't hate any of the two. I only see one person that can work and another that can't. I see a technocrat and an embezzler.
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by drnoel: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
vasel15:

I guess you can't see what is happening all around you, nigeria is dead, 2023 would be the last nail in the coffin of the dead country, how many more years do you need? It is over 60yrs already

That is BS.
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by candygist: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
You need to convince agberos, NURT, uneducated Yoruba bus drivers, petty market sellers nd those Yoruba youths that smoke Igbo under every bridge in Lagos state. If you can’t do that, forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by xelly: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Karemarealty288:

This picture, he looks like an slowpoke. Is he one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nurse Narrates Her "Bitter" Experience With Peter Obi In 2010 At The Hospital / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / Reno Omokri Shares Close Up Photos Of APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.