Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,204 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do (3277 Views)

Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do by Ttalk: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2020
omenka:
God bless you. The bleached pig should mind his business and stop seeking unnecessary attention. I'm sure he misses the spotlight and wants to raise his rotten head so his minions can notice he's still around.

He should worry more about the kerosene and wheelbarrow distributing idiotic governors in his region and keep his filthy claws off Yoruba affairs.

Useless swine.

What is your problem this man. Your comments doesn't represent Yoruba interest rather you are always trolling from one tread to another bashing Igbo and the gullible ones are cheering you up in your divisive inclination.

Stay your lane or go and advice your middle belt governors to set up similar outfit. Yoruba or Igbo doesn't need your support in any way. Stop pitching Yoruba against Igbo, we dont need your support, You are just a paid goon benefiting from a divided south
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do by enemybulldozer(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2020
7lives:

Attache by force, did Yorubas ask for Igbo support?, which kind wahala na?.
Yorubas don't want to hear another story of how Amotekun betrayed Kanu or should I say Igbos, or how Yorobbers stole Amotekun from Igbos after Nnamdi Kanu build it for Biafra.
Yorubas don't mix Igbos in our bussiness so make una face una lane jor.
Attaché by force?? I hope you are referring to nigger-area because, they are the real attaché by force.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man / Awon IGR People, How Far / Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.