Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While (985 Views)

Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) / Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! / I Have Cac Certificate But Local Associations Keep Disturbing My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Goalty01: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thank you all
Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Goalty01: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Please Nairalanders, come to my rescue.
Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Goalty01: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
I'm not looking for a get rich scheme. I just want to make myself and mum happy. Presently now she is in debt. I just want to clear her debt.
Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Goalty01: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hello
Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Try something else bro, it's a selfish world. People hardly help these days, can't blame anyone, millions need help. Best of luck.

7 Likes

Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Goalty01: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Try something else bro, it's a selfish world. People hardly help these days, can't blame anyone, millions need help. Best of luck.

Thank you very much. But I believe their are still good people out there who are willing to help
Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Goalty01:

Thank you very much. But I believe their are still good people out there who are willing to help
Sure, I sincerely hope you'll get the connection you need, Still can't forget what a stranger did for me in 2015, good people still dey 9ja.

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by naijacutee(f): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2020

- What things are you good at, that you thjnk people need?
- Can you charge to help people?
- Can you charge to teach people something? How to grow a beard? How to make palmwine? How to iron clothes properly?
Once you find out what it it, I will help you towards monetising it

Success has to start from recognising your strengths. Even Jesus needed water to change it to wine. He needed 5 loaves and 2 fish to multiply it to feed 5,000.

It sounds like you have some experience on the web. How can you make money out of this? Step back from what you need and try and focus on what people need for now. Narrow your focus even further to what people who can pay need.

Your site for example - what niche is it in? Are there people willing to buy it?

4 Likes

Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Ladylite: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Goalty01:
Good evening Nairalanders. I hope everything has been going smoothly with you.

I don't even know where to start. But let me start from anywhere. I've been active for years now trying to earn some decent cash, but to no avail. I've created websites so far, earned $27 for 2years, everything has been going left for me. I also tried Amazon kdp, paid a write on Fiverr, published my book for over 2months now. But nothing work for me. Please lovely Nairalanders. I need someone to couch and monitor me to earn a decent money online.

I'm the first child of my family. And that burden has been disturbing. Always sleeping with the thoughts. I'm on my knees begging. Someone should please make my life useful and meaningful. I base in Kebbi State.

Thank You all

My dear there are free tutorials on nairaland on transcribing jobs, mini importation, captcha solving, cryptocurrencies trading, etc

So stop looking for someone to hold you by the hand FOR FREE. Go and research where these tutorials are hidden on nairaland and change your story.

No one who truly makes money will pity you and take your burden on themselves for free.

4 Likes

Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Goalty01: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Sure, I sincerely hope you'll get the connection you need, Still can't forget what a stranger did for me in 2015, good people still dey 9ja.

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by naijacutee(f): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:

Amazing. I hope you paid it forward and did the same for someone else?

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Goalty01: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
naijacutee:

- What things are you good at, that you thjnk people need?
- Can you charge to help people?
- Can you charge to teach people something? How to grow a beard? How to make palmwine? How to iron clothes properly?

Success has to start from recognising your strengths. Even Jesus needed water to change it to wine. He needed 5 loaves and 2 fish to multiply it to feed 5,000.

It sounds like you have some experience on the web. How can you make money out of this? Step back from what you need and try and focus on what people need for now. Narrow your focus even further to what people who can pay need.

Your site for example - what niche is it in? Are there people willing to buy it?

First of all thank you for taking out your time to read through my thread.
Initially I started with school infos,,, but it was too saturated. I then later switched to beauty and fashion, but it was hell too. I had to quiet, due to maintenance and other stuffs

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Keep trying any opportunity you find. Maybe one will click someday and some way you never expected. And don't depend on online biz alone, have something doing offline.

I've also tried almost every online businesses you can think of - mini importation, fiverr, domain trading/flipping, amazon KDP, blogging, cryptocurrency, affiliate marketing, CPA marketing, youtubing(v-logging), MLM, transcription, amazon merch, ETC. The list is endless.

Out of all the above, only YouTube clicked. I was fortunate to have joined YouTube when it wasn't so saturated yet and many people were not too familiar with it. Sadly, I lost the channel due to some copyright complications.

I still try every opportunity I come across. You never know where your next turn around will come from.

3 Likes

Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2020
Keep pushing. You'll get there one day. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by mascotblaze(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2020
Goalty01:

I don't even know where to start. But let me start from anywhere. I've been active for years now trying to earn some decent cash, but to no avail. I've created websites so far, earned $27 for 2years, everything has been going left for me. I also tried Amazon kdp, paid a write on Fiverr, published my book for over 2months now. But nothing work for me. Please lovely Nairalanders. I need someone to couch and monitor me to earn a decent money online.

I'm the first child of my family. And that burden has been disturbing. Always sleeping with the thoughts. I'm on my knees begging. Someone should please make my life useful and meaningful. I base in Kebbi State.

Thank You all

Wow!!! You are in the North. Why not start with goods ( beans, onions, Rams etc) that is considered abundant in Kebbi State, how it can be transported to Lagos, PH city and other major cities, quote the total prices with pictures and so on, add your own charges then create a thread on nairaland and if you are trusted, I'm sure you are on the way of making your cash CONSTANTLY.
Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by ford705(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2020
I love your passion and docility

kindly visit www.youtube.com/onlinehustletv

I have a lot of resources that will teach you how to make money online in Nigeria. These are from my personal experiences with proof of earnings
Don't give up bro
Much Love
Goalty01:

Thank You all
Re: This Has Been Disturbing Me For A While by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2020
Goalty01:

I don't even know where to start. But let me start from anywhere. I've been active for years now trying to earn some decent cash, but to no avail. I've created websites so far, earned $27 for 2 years...

Please lovely Nairalanders. I need someone to couch and monitor me to earn a decent money online.

Thank You all

Thanks for sharing

Kudos for the courage to share

First, you need to be CLEAR about what a "decent" income is for you

Then work out on paper what you have done so far. From what you have said, you certainly have done SOME things right. Find out how you can improve on those

In general, to avoid the constant negative thoughts that will keep telling you "nothing works", ALWAYS get your plans out on paper.

It will also help you see the SPECIFIC gaps you need to fill in your knowledge

Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Company Registration With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) / How Can I Send Money To Venezuela / Sample Of A Business Continuity Plan As A Security Response To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.