Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,436 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! (3147 Views)

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
I just saw this yesterday on a lady's Facebook wall and said to share.
I know it might be stale but not everyone might have seen it.

This young boy was bitten by a dog with rabies and was not treated. After two weeks he started barking.
So all you lover of dogs, be careful and always treat your dogs. Even if not for your sakes alone but for the innocent children around you.

Here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWXKoQ0UICc

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
... and some foolish people will believe this nonsense (aka if you get rabies you start barking like dog)...

[img]https://media1./images/b13099e815d9f1977820ae4c30d062e2/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by AfroKnight: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
You still dey Nairaland? You never deactivate?

grin So you’re just another attention seeker. Nne you suppose leave that kine behaviour for your younger ones.

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2020
AfroKnight:
You still dey Nairaland? You never deactivate?

grin So you’re just another attention seeker. Nne you suppose leave that kine behaviour for your younger ones.

Ok. Grandpa Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
... and some foolish people will believe this nonsense (aka if you get rabies you start barking like dog)...

[img]https://media1./images/b13099e815d9f1977820ae4c30d062e2/tenor.gif[/img]

Did you even watch the video at all Mr "wise "

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2020
Hian!

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

i dont need to, i am smart enough to know that A) you can catch rabies from many different animals, not just dogs (like monkey, fox, wolf, raccoon, skunk, cattle, bats, and cats) and B) if/when you do unfortunately catch it from these animals, the symptoms certainly wont be howling like the animal that has bitten you... but hey, if thats what you believe then so be it.

6 Likes

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by henrybomb(m): 1:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Do your research very well on rabies..stop spreading fallacies

4 Likes

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by AfroKnight: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Ok. Grandpa Nairaland. grin

Alright Grandma

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2020
AfroKnight:

Alright Grandma
Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Wow I to was bitten and that's why he's always barking on every thread!

Wow we learn everyday. rabies is real
Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2020
I know it might be stale but not everyone might have seen it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by 2Ballz(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i dont need to, i am smart enough to know that A) you can catch rabies from many different animals, not just dogs (like monkey, fox, wolf, raccoon, skunk, cattle, bats, and cats) and B) if/when you do unfortunately catch it from these animals, the symptoms certainly wont be howling like the animal that has bitten you... but hey, if thats what you believe then so be it.
Good morning. You may seem to have gotten away with some point but Jewessgratitude is still very correct. During my days in Meds school, the Consultant teaching us The Rabies virus had to show us a patient barking as part of its pathognomony in a rare severe cases.
Please she is right. This awareness is very important.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2020
2Ballz:

Good morning. You may seem to have gotten away with some point but Jewessgratitude is still very correct. During my days in Meds school, the Consultant teaching us The Rabies virus had to show us a patient barking as part of its pathognomony in a rare severe cases.

Thanks dear.
Let's be careful and watch out especially for the little darlings that like playing with dogs.

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
2Ballz:

stop writing rubbish online it makes you look DUMB and HIGHLY DELUDED!
you will only see this type of rubbish news in AFRICA, and only ignorant Africans (like yourself or OP) will believe this type of nonsense, and i dare you to show me any of such news anywhere else than Africa or from a reputed doctor/scientist.
if thats what you were taught in med school then A) you better get a refund in the useless school you attended and B) i feel sorry for anybody who attended that useless teaching rubbish med school.

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

stop writing rubbish online it makes you look DUMB and HIGHLY DELUDED!
you will only see this type of rubbish news in AFRICA, and only ignorant Africans (like yourself or OP) will believe this type of nonsense, and i dare you to show me any of such news anywhere else than Africa or from a reputed doctor/scientist.
if thats what you were taught in med school then A) you better get a refund in the useless school you attended and B) i feel sorry for anybody who attended that useless teaching rubbish med school.

Haba haba..at your age, at your age, see what is coming out from your suckaway mouth to a gentle man who didnt abuse you.
At least try to respect your age in public.
Even with a video as proof, you're still arguing blindly.

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Haba haba..at your age, at your age, see what is coming out from your suckaway mouth to a gentle man who didnt abuse you.
At least try to respect your age in public.
Even with a video as proof, you're still arguing blindly.

any person who believe this above rubbish need to be called for what you present yourself to be... aka a very clueless ignorant dumb person.
i mean here you are believing that a human will start barking like a dog, due to catching rabies..... what else but calling a spade A SPADE can i do?
Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by lebron7(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

any person who believe this above rubbish need to be called for what you present yourself to be... aka a very clueless ignorant dumb person.
i mean here you are believing that a human will start barking like a dog, due to catching rabies..... what else but calling a spade A SPADE can i do?
Symptoms of rabies include hydrophobia(fear of water); at a later stage the mere sight of water may provoke spasms in the neck and throat; which causes the sound of barking.
Before you argue like an idiot publicly make sure you do your research

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
lebron7:

Symptoms of rabies include hydrophobia(fear of water); at a later stage the mere sight of water may provoke spasms in the neck and throat; which causes the sound of barking.
Before you argue like an idiot publicly make sure you do your research

we all know what "barking like a dog" sounds like, which is completely different from neck/throat spasm.... but hey, keep showing your ignorant stoopidity on the subject!
Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by lebron7(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

we all know what "barking like a dog" sounds like, which is completely different from neck/throat spasm.... but hey, keep showing your ignorant stoopidity on the subject!
Are you educated?

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
lebron7:
Are you educated?

no i am not, i dont even know how to read and write...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by lebron7(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

no i am not, i dont even know how to read and write...
Good to know
Dumb Bleep with a single digit IQ
Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by bmdmixer: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

so if i get bit by a cat with rabies am gonna meow sheyyyy

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by bmdmixer: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
blog with sense stop wasting data
Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
bmdmixer:
blog with sense stop wasting data

You are the one who needs to receive sense here for wasting your data just to make a derogatory comment on a harmless post.

So? I decided to share a video I saw just to warn the public and the you're coming to ask me about cats. Was it a cat that bit him? And am I the one who made the video? Can't you see how dumb you are for directing that question at me?

You come here spewing trash like you're knowledgeable instead of looking for the original video online and posing your questions to the doctors and people directly involved.

Dont ever mention me again. You nitwit.

1 Like

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by bmdmixer: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

You are the one who needs to receive sense here for wasting your data just to make a derogatory comment on a harmless post.

So? I decided to share a video I saw just to warn the public and the you're coming to ask me about cats. Was it a cat that bit him? And am I the one who made the video? Can't you see how dumb you are for directing that question at me?

You come here spewing trash like you're knowledgeable instead of looking for the original video online and posing your questions to the doctors and people directly involved.

Dont ever mention me again. You nitwit.
ode u going about uploading trash with ur data n me commenting who is d one wasting data sense u no get obo shey, u see video u upload dog bit am e dey bark like dog, mumu nah u b, its like ur mummy just bought u pone shey, kontinue.
Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by FDURU(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2020
Truth

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by xaggar(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2020
FDURU:
Truth

Your quora answer just stated that they growl or groan but the noise made depends on how medicated the victim is.

Imagine if the victim wasn't medicated quickly or got short of the prescribed dose.

Truth is, according to quora you quoted; the victim makes groaning sounds especially if he/she wasnt treated in time. It's this sound we locally refer to as barking or doglike.
Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
lebron7:

Good to know
Dumb Bleep with a single digit IQ

[img]https://media./images/26031fbce463069e80f3cf1dbef93f66/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Dog Lovers Beware!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
bmdmixer:
so if i get bit by a cat with rabies am gonna meow sheyyyy

bro no point arguing with these people...what will they say if someone is bitten by a bat? or a fox?

no wonder so many gullible ignorant people out there will now think that juju is real and that some people can fly or be "bulletproof"....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders She's A Liar / Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK / What's in a man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.