Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! (3770 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by zionmmv: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ladies!Please be objective here and give me your honest Opinion,

A cute eatable/Delicious guy,Not Chukwudi /Femi or Haruna, approached me on my way from work today and told me,and I quote,'Hey gorgeous,no need to waste time with chat up lines and words to impress you, I have a girlfriend that I love,but with due respect,am so sexually attracted to you and would honestly love to have sex with you someday, As in,he wants to know me for sexual purposes only.I felt insulted but politely turned him down and went my way.

I felt so bad that I was seen as a sex object,however,I respected that young guy for being upfront,knowing too well that 95% of all the lies that men tell us to impress us are just to sleep with us.After all,what is in a man's mind when he meets a lady he's attracted to?Of course SEX!We all know that Sex is what men are constantly looking for, Hunters!

My question is,would you prefer a guy to walk up to you and be upfront with you as per what he wants from you rather than toasting you,and patronizing you (which of course are lies)just to still end of having sex with you?

Food for thought for all the ladies, What would you do?
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by livedit(f): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
Either way is a turn off to me.  But I would have more respect for the guy who is straight forward and tells me what he is looking for and about. That way, I am given an option if I want to proceed and date him or what have you. Versus meeting some guy who talk a good game, leading me on all the while playing me.  For which I have absolutely NO respect for this type of guy.  I'm all about being straight forward with people and I expect the same respect.  But I have to disagree on one part, I don't believe that all men just want intimacy from a woman.  A large majority do, and of course eventually the guy will want intimacy after sometime. But I shed the thought of thinking that what all men want is intimacy.  There are men who genuinely want to be in a loving committed relationship.
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2010
zionmmv:

Ladies!Please be objective here and give me your honest Opinion,

A cute eatable/Delicious guy,Not Chukwudi /Femi or Haruna, approached me on my way from work today and told me,and I quote,'Hey gorgeous,no need to waste time with chat up lines and words to impress you, I have a girlfriend that I love,but with due respect,am  so sexually attracted to you and would honestly love to have intimacy with you someday, As in,he wants to know me for sexual purposes only.I felt insulted but politely turned him down and went my way.

I felt so bad that I was seen as a sex object,however,I respected that young guy for being upfront,knowing too well that 95% of all the lies that men tell us to impress us are just to sleep with us.After all,what is in a man's mind when he meets a lady he's attracted to?Of course SEX!We all know that Sex is what men are constantly looking for, Hunters!

My question is,would you prefer a guy to walk up to you and be upfront with you as per what he wants from you rather than toasting you,and patronizing you (which of course are lies)just to still end of having sex with you?

Food for thought for all the ladies, What would you do?
i dont agree wiv u on d bolded , not all men have dat in mind wen dey approach you , some might be attracted to ur personality, ur ways and presence , haba dont  have dat tot glued unto u o

my views on upfront guys , lets face it  we all love honesty , but bin polite as well cud go far
i wud hate for a guy to walkup to me and sey dat cus obviously in d long run u jus gona b his intimacy gadget , so his advantage @ first bin d honesty turns out to b his disadvantges cus in a real world a guy aprroaching a lady like shuldnt seat well wiv a responsible lady Kappish  cool cool cool
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by kokoye(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2010
livedit:

. . . But I have to disagree on one part, I don't believe that all men just want intimacy from a woman. A large majority do, and of course eventually the guy will want intimacy after sometime. But I shed the thought of thinking that what all men want is intimacy. There are men who genuinely want to be in a loving committed relationship.

thank you ojare.
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2010
I am just concerned 'cus the guy said he has a girlfriend!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Too bad angry angry angry
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by Dyt(f): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
Dat dude wz blunt
chuckles
i wldnt slap him nor get angry
i ll jst laugh lyk @least m still smwat beta dan his babe
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by kokoye(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
Although a lot of ladies would say they appreciate if a man is upfront with them, they cannot stand it!

they'd silently call ur mama an asewo  grin
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by zionmmv: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2010
@livedit, I know that there are some men who genuinely want to go into a loving and committed relationship.However,if you have not noticed,why is it that guys always have an erection anytime they are talking/toasting a lady they admire?Everyman that have approached me always had an erection while talking to me, This explains what's always on their mind at the initial stage, SEX.If you hvn't observed this,stylishly observe a man's groin anytime he is delivering his manifesto to you, Most of them want sex,
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by freecocoa(f): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

Although a lot of ladies would say they appreciate if a man is upfront with them, they cannot stand it!

they'd silently call your mama an asewo  grin
True words.
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
zionmmv:

@livedit, I know that there are some men who genuinely want to go into a loving and committed relationship.However,if you have not noticed,why is it that guys always have an erection anytime they are talking/toasting a lady they admire?Everyman that have approached me always had an erection while talking to me, This explains what's always on their mind at the initial stage, SEX.If you hvn't observed this,stylishly observe a man's groin anytime he is delivering his manifesto to you, Most of them want sex,
na wah o mrs endowed ,obviously ur situation dont apply to all , so u telling me wen dey approach u dier yekini stands up str8 hard to beliv sha ur case dey fear me cus its far from normal sha
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by ragdollz: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
Lol such a guy is a disgrace!! How can a girl be so attractive that on the first day, I mean in the first minute, you say you want to sleep with her. Even the most randy goat will at least pretend to like a girl, take her out on at least one date before jumping the question of sex. Some wise ones even spend weeks, money and effort to get a girl to like them first then get her into bed, it's just called sense and dedication. Any fuul so desperate to tell a girl that he wants to have her in bed on the first day is a big fat ode!!!
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by kokoye(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
zionmmv:

. . . Everyman that have approached me always had an erection while talking to me,
. . . .

It must be the way you display your kegs and jugs.  grin

The problem IS with you then . . if you choose to make it a problem.
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by tpia1: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2010
Everyman that have approached me always had an erection while talking to me,

not really a good thing.

rapists use this excuse too.
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by kokoye(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2010
ragdollz:

Lol such a guy is a disgrace!! How can a girl be so attractive that on the first day, I mean in the first minute, you say you want to sleep with her. Even the most randy goat will at least pretend to like a girl, take her out on at least one date before jumping the question of sex. Some wise ones even spend weeks, money and effort to get a girl to like them first then get her into bed, it's just called sense and dedication. Any fuul so desperate to tell a girl that he wants to have her in bed on the first day is a big fat ode!!!

See?  Females cannot handle the truth. They appreciate liars instead.

So why then do you blame guys for lying to you  
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by Dyt(f): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2010
zionmmv:

wetin u sef dey wear?
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by kokoye(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ poster.

put up you full size picture abeg.

make we see wetin you dey sell.
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by cougar1: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

See?  Females cannot handle the truth. They appreciate liars instead.
So why then do you blame guys for lying to you  

this is a very good point and it's the reason some men now use prostitutes cos they have now realized women don't want the truth.
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

@ poster.

put up you full size picture abeg.

make we see wetin you dey sell.
hehehe u want buy market , see consumer
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by kokoye(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^^

Sebi na she talk say I go get upright standing if I see her. I want make she prove am grin
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by tpia1: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
and arent you playing with fire.

intentionally or otherwise.
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by star4(f): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
Truth for me all the time please, wink
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by kokoye(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
tpia1:

and arent you playing with fire.

intentionally or otherwise.

^^
sebi na just picture.

what's the worst that could happen? grin
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by Akainzo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

they'd silently call your mama an asewo  grin

Fortunately, some ladies can handle it! Sometimes, its that the guys don't deliver the upfront lines with tact and thus end up making the lady feel like a LovePeddler. If however, you  can deliver the upfront lines in a way that makes her look forward to the experience, then you've got many things to be grateful for.

BTW, how many guys can handle an upfront lady? Can you handle it when a lady tells you upfront that she aint into you or that nothing can come out of it other than a good time?
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by kokoye(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2010
Akainzo:

Fortunately, some ladies can handle it! Sometimes, its that the guys don't deliver the upfront lines with tact and thus end up making the lady feel like a LovePeddler. If however, you  can deliver the upfront lines in a way that makes her look forward to the experience, then you've got many things to be grateful for.

The response to your post is another post from earlier on . . from a female! and that's what my ealier post was based on

ragdollz:

Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by cougar1: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
Akainzo:

Fortunately, some ladies can handle it! Sometimes, its that the guys don't deliver the upfront lines with tact and thus end up making the lady feel like a LovePeddler. If however, you  can deliver the upfront lines in a way that makes her look forward to the experience, then you've got many things to be grateful for.

BTW, how many guys can handle an upfront lady? Can you handle it when a lady tells you upfront that she aint into you or that nothing can come out of it other than a good time?

you just don't get it. women cannot handle the truth. tell a woman you want a straight up sex and she thinks you are a randy goat. when you lie to her to get into her panties and you become a heart-breaker. so what is a man supposed to do?
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by Akainzo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
cou-gar:

you just don't get it. women cannot handle the truth. tell a woman you want a straight up sex and she thinks you are a randy goat. when you lie to her to get into her panties and you become a heart-breaker. so what is a man supposed to do?

Nope, YOU don't get it. Granted most ladies can't but [i]some [/i]ladies can! And the ability of a lady to handle it almost always depends on the way the man is saying it.

The man in the OP got a NO, and I could have gotten a Yes.  grin grin grin cool
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by ragdollz: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2010
What kind of man just wants "straight up" sex with a girl?? That means he has no self control!!! I repeat, a man who can approach a woman for sex on the first day is a disgrace!! Is there nothing likeable about her apart from her body, that will make you want to at least know her for even 24 hrs first b4 you throw her inot bed?? No seriously some men don't know what prostitudes are for! Go to a hoe house if you want "straight up" "honest" sex, no strings attached. A normal woman on the street will NEVER be happy if a guy just comes up to her and says "I just want to sleep with you for sleeping sake". She be dog??
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by cougar1: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
Akainzo:

Nope, YOU don't get it. Granted most ladies can't but [i]some [/i]ladies can! And the ability of a lady to handle it almost always depends on the way the man is saying it.

The man in the OP got a NO, and I could have gotten a Yes.  grin grin grin cool

what are you? don juan? mark zuckerberg or saint obi?
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by kokoye(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
ragdollz:

What kind of man just wants "straight up" sex with a girl?? That means he has no self control!!! I repeat, a man who can approach a woman for sex on the first day is a disgrace!! Is there nothing likeable about her apart from her body, that will make you want to at least know her for even 24 hrs first b4 you throw her inot bed?? No seriously some men don't know what prostitudes are for! Go to a hoe house if you want "straight up" "honest" sex, no strings attached. A normal woman on the street will NEVER be happy if a guy just comes up to her and says "I just want to sleep with you for sleeping sake". She be dog??

^^^

there you go again. End of story

The existence of prostitutes has been justified cheesy
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by cougar1: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

The existence of love-peddlers has been justified cheesy

just like i told a chic in one of those heated arguments that if a man decides to use a Follow, he's justified to do so.
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by StRichy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2010
Check sex object in a dictionary
", Dress the way you wish to be addressed"
(Late Archbishop (Prof.) B.A Idahosa)
Re: Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy! by ragdollz: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

The existence of love-peddlers has been justified  cheesy

Don't know what point you're trying to make off my posts, but my own issue is that a man who thinks just about sex when he sees a woman for the first time should know where to go!! Anyway I'm sure there are girls out there who meet a guy and see nothing else to use him for than for sex then dump him. Titt for tat I'll say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? / An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Female UNILAG Neighbor Peeping At Me While Bathing, Then I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.