Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Tell Me Your Dreams, I Will Interprete - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me Your Dreams, I Will Interprete (309 Views)

I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality / The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Your Dreams, I Will Interprete by efepro(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2020
Dreams are stories and images that our minds create while we sleep. Some dreams can be entertaining, fun, romantic, disturbing, and sometimes frightening.

Everyone is thought to dream between 3 and 6 times per night. Around 70% of dreams are forgotten by the time a person wakes up. Those who remember may not be able to interpret their dreams.

Tell me your dreams for scientific and practical Interpretations.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams, I Will Interprete by vickydankal(f): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Are you saying you have the gift of interpreting dreams...because through out the scriptures there’s no gift like that. If you want to talk about Daniel and Joseph it is a different case I can prove it with what I know. I stand to be corrected though
Note:
I’m not attacking you, for me this is for learning purposes. I don’t take things in all the time because my pastor says so, I go back to the word to cross check. Don’t blame me oooo lolzzz
So please educate me .
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams, I Will Interprete by Keziehenry(m): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2020
efepro:
Dreams are stories and images that our minds create while we sleep. Some dreams can be entertaining, fun, romantic, disturbing, and sometimes frightening.

Everyone is thought to dream between 3 and 6 times per night. Around 70% of dreams are forgotten by the time a person wakes up. Those who remember may not be able to interpret their dreams.

what does it mean to see musicians in the dream
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams, I Will Interprete by greygoblings(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2020
efepro:

Scientific and practical? Interesting... If one dreams of falling into a pit that has no bottom, what does that mean? One sees the pit, then jumps intentionally into it. Initially, there is fear as he drops into the pit, but subsequently, it becomes blissful but becomes fearful before he wakes up suddenly from his sleep. This dream is recurrent and can happen between years.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams, I Will Interprete by JunctionBox: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2020
This regular dream of seeing oneself inside water (stream) where snakes are dwelling, what does it mean please?

(1) (Reply)

They Barbed Samson's Hair But They Forgot To Put A Barber To Keep Barbing It / RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 2nd, February 2020 / Man Sets Three Churches On Fire, Says He Is Still Broke Despite Church Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.