Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen (692 Views)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by ztephane(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2020
The vehicle get stolen this morning in ijoka Akure, (January 16, 2020). Toyota Highlander 2012 model, Black color.
Marks & Nos- STDDK3EH9CS173674
ITN- X20191024882324
The SUV is not registered
please help a brother.
Contact +2348110592201, +2347039047491 if you help locate the vehicle.

Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by ztephane(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2020
These are pictures of the vehicle

Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by Davash222(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2020
The issue of power supply in this country is terrible!!

He bought the car newly?? If yes, he should arrest the car seller immediately!!

1 Like

Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by ztephane(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Davash222:
The issue of power supply in this country is terrible!!

He bought the car newly?? If yes, he should arrest the car seller immediately!!
no, he brought the SUV from US
Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by ztephane(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2020
Please MODs help move to front page
Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2020
Nawa oo.. Person jus buy car another person thief am and go sell am cheap to one idiot!! By God's grace all those involved with this would be caught sad
Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by davis51(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ask area leaders around like weed smokers sum1 must knw something
Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by ztephane(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
Nawa oo.. Person jus buy car another person thief am and go sell am cheap to one idiot!! By God's grace all those involved with this would be caught sad
Amen
Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by 2shure: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Always use steering lock if u cant afford tracker. Nawa o. Not registered. E go hard o. If e no dey cotounu,e dem enter owode onirin, ladipo for butchering.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Toyota Highlander

Toyota is the constant here, the only variable is the Highlander. Corolla would have been perfect.

Sorry about the loss of your brother's car. It wasn't registered? Someone close knew about it and that car is most likely gone.
Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by anonymuz(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Driving an unregistered car in Nigeria is dangerous. All Toyota body parts na money. Sorry.
Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by Catchfirez: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
I doubt the car can be found. Since not registered, all you can do is for a police detective in alagbon to help you. So that they can Alert Autoreg whenever someone is came to register the vehicle. It's a 50/50 chance.
Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by ztephane(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
pocohantas:
Toyota Highlander

Toyota is the constant here, the only variable is the Highlander. Corolla would have been perfect.

Sorry about the loss of your brother's car. It wasn't registered? Someone close knew about it and that car is most likely gone.
Hmmm
Thanks
Re: Please, Help, My Cousin Vehicle Was Stolen by ztephane(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Catchfirez:
I doubt the car can be found. Since not registered, all you can do is for a police detective in alagbon to help you. So that they can Alert Autoreg whenever someone is came to register the vehicle. It's a 50/50 chance.
Thanks for your info, we will look into that.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Christian Teenage Girls In Southern Kaduna / A Man Fine 215,000, Commit Suicide In Ogun / Crime\ Yahoo Boy Died Before The Day Of Completion Of Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.