Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) (9248 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car / Breaking: EFCC Has Arrested Atiku’s Lawyer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by solaugo1: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2020

A 30 year-old lawyer and mother of three is the new first lady of Imo state. And from the pictures circulating in the social media, she is also a fashionista.

Chioma Uzodinma nee Ikeaka, is the official wife to new Governor Hope Uzodinma, who was sworn in on Wednesday night, to replace Emeka Ihedioha.

Chioma is a law graduate from Imo State University and may just be the youngest first lady in the history of Nigeria.

She hails from Ideato local government area of Imo State Chioma, and got married to Uzodinma in 2015. The marriage has produced three children, a boy and a set of twins.

Governor Uzodinma was first married to Augusta Uzodinma for 17 years which produced five children. The marriage was dissolved by the Catholic Church years ago, the report said.

In a related development, the South African Chapter of All Progressives Congress, APC, has congratulated Governor Hope Uzodinma on his assumption of office as Imo Governor.

The chapter stated this in a congratulatory message jointly signed by its Chairman Mr Bola Babarinde and Secretary, Prof. Folorunso Fasina in Lagos.

It says “We wish to felicitate with you and the entire APC on the validation of your mandate as the executive governor of Imo.

The chapter described the judgement as resounding and a testament of the peoples’ firm believe in Gov Uzodinma’s leadership capacity.

The Supreme Court on Tuesday overturned the Governorship Election Petition Tribunal and Court of Appeal verdicts, to remove Emeka Ihedioha of PDP and announced Uzodinma of APC as the winner of the March 9, 2019, Imo governorship election.

https://news.assure.ng/new-first-lady-of-imo-is-30-year-old-lawyer-photos/

1 Like

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by GamalNasser: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
I hope he hasn't given her the stuff

5 Likes

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
and you guys are abusing Regina Daniels abi? Is this girl not old enough to be Hope Uzodinma's granddaughter?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dissolved by the catholic church? that is news to me.
I suspect that part to be a lie.

3 Likes

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
I see
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dat uzodinma eyes be like thief own...d eyes to pop out abi na too much meths or cocaine dey course am?

1 Like

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
hisexcellency34:
and you guys are abusing Regina Daniels abi? Is this girl not old enough to be Hope Uzodinma's granddaughter?
abeggy dix one na fine fresh man..no b dat horror wey regina go carry

7 Likes

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Of course congratulations.
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by javaRookie: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Fraud
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by Humphrizy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first... Congratulations to em thoo
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
GamalNasser:
With money, good things happen grin
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
That's my cousin sister chioma ikeaka .go girl continue to make ikeaka family proud
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
AuroraB:
With money, good things happen grin
you are mad we ain't poor in our family go to ideato south umuchoke dikenafai ask of our family ikeaka family is sticking rich,evergreen motors is an example so my cousin sister chioma never married because of money,we are already made befor now

1 Like

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hustle make you no dey social media dey scream na my paddy, na my cousin sister, na my former nebor o...

11 Likes

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Hustle make you no dey social media dey scream na my paddy, na my cousin sister, na my former nebor o...

cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by Built2last: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by alsudan: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

You mean H? What’s my own, lemme come and be going.

1 Like

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by b3llo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
ArticleBeast:
azimo this is an advice for u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by Koredav(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wow small girl big God

1 Like

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by YorubaLord: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by YorubaLord: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Na so una Okoro pple be. They give their daughters to the highest bidder... Ojukwu & Bianca, Regina Daniels & Ned...this one and several others.

1 Like

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
ArticleBeast:
grin
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by Bighead9: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hmm, Igbos Amaka.

This Child marriage is the other of the day in the East. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
I see... Official wife. Personal PA. Documentation Assistant...trips stress reliever....e go be.

Unofficial wife dey prepare akpu for house.
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
b3llo:
azimo this is an advice for u
lol thank you for your advice I will my brother okay
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
azimo:
you are mad we ain't poor in our family go to ideato south umuchoke dikenafai ask of our family ikeaka family is sticking rich,evergreen motors is an example so my cousin sister chioma never married because of money,we are already made befor now
Thunder fire you and everything you stand for. Why not pass if you don't understand what I and the guy talking about. Idiat

2 Likes

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by YurFatHer: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blessing na double double
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by Katier00(f): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
9jatriot:
Dissolved by the catholic church? that is news to me.
I suspect that part to be a lie.
not lie. There is dissolution of marriage in the Catholic Church though on certain grounds

1 Like

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by Katier00(f): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
azimo:
chai see claiming

2 Likes

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by SecretSpy666: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
So unfortunate the underage marriages taking place in the East is alarming.....
Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by pek(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
azimo:
sticking rich?

1 Like

Re: New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
BEAUTY AND BRAIN all in one package.

Welcome on board Barrister.

Lawyers are Beautiful.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom: Twitter Ban Is Illegal & A Suppression Of Fundamental Human Rights / Pictures & Video From PDP Rally In Hadejia LGA, Jigawa State / Battle Of Imagbon (the Anglo-ijebu War) 1892

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.