Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

10 Inspiring Online Side Hustles When You Have No Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Inspiring Online Side Hustles When You Have No Job (617 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Inspiring Online Side Hustles When You Have No Job by Pricelessfina(f): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Online Side Hustles are popular right now. It’s almost like the rave. For those of you who don’t know what a side hustle is, it’s those tasks and activities people do in their spare time to make extra money. From driving for Bolt or working a second job or starting a blog or YouTube channel. These days making money outside of your primary job is an alternative revenue stream.

Thou side hustles are the raves, not all of them are created equal; some are time-wasting and some aren’t. Side hustles come in two different forms: digital/online and real life.

It is generally understood that real-life side hustles are those activities that get you out of the house tend to pay a little better, while digital/online gigs are more accessible. I will be introducing you on how to make money online as a side gig or another revenue stream. We all have heard of the saying, Money must be made. For those of you who don’t want to leave the house, this is mostly for you. Those side hustles that require your physical presence will be covered in a future article.

Table of Contents
Can You Make Money Using Online Side Hustles?
10 Inspiring Online Side Hustles When You Have No Job 1
Have you seen ads like this? “Work from home and make [a huge amount of money] every month!” As an undergraduate, I probably clicked on most of these ads. There was nothing more than to stay at home and let the easy money from the internet roll in for a good life. The most unfortunate thing here was that the more ads I clicked, the more angry and frustrated I became. My dream of the baby boy’s life was quickly being killed.

Now the misconception most have about the online gigs/jobs is that it is where you make easy money or that you will get madly rich. I am here to let you know you probably won’t be able to get rich from working online, but you can make some money. There are two sides to online jobs/ side hustles. The one that anybody can do and the online side hustles that requires certifications or special talent and ability.

Ways To Make Money Online.
As long as you have data and you are alive, you can make money online. You should understand that you might not be paid much. Furthermore, if you are the easily bore type can make extra cash that will be worth your time. Without further ado, here is my incomplete, non-conclusive list of different ways anyone can make money through online side hustles.

Survey Taker
10 Inspiring Online Side Hustles When You Have No Job 2
Online Side Hustles.
This is not a job, but it surely does supplement your income if done the right way. It is very much possible to earn good extra income by doing surveys, the only thing you need to keep in mind is, sign up for the legitimate ones.

I have a different theory when it comes to surveys. I always do them while I am doing some other tasks, that way it’s worth my time. Sign up for websites like Opinion Space, MyPoints, Swagbucks, etc.

Online Tutoring.
10 Inspiring Online Side Hustles When You Have No Job 3
When it comes to Online side hustles, Wouldn’t you love to teach kids and earn good income all from the comfort of your home? Virtual teaching has taken a big leap in the last five years, and now you can share your expertise in teaching any subject online. Just get started with online tutoring companies like Tutor.ng, 2. Tuteria.com.

Flipping
I am sure flipping is quite a new thing for many engaging in online side hustles, but it is a hustle you want to try. You can flip anything like thrift store items, websites, houses, cars, etc. The list is endless.

You just need to learn the tips and tricks of the art of flipping. Here is how Melissa makes a great living with flipping. She and her husband are a great example of this successful online side hustles. Take this FREE workshop to learn more about how to make money flipping.

Data Entry Jobs.
Data entry requires very little specific training, so it’s fairly easy to get started. There’s no ramp-up time and no need for prolonged training, which isn’t always compensated.

You can just plug in and go. It doesn’t require any type of educational or professional background. This makes it accessible to pretty much anybody interested in working online.

For all of these reasons, data entry has become some sort of “holy grail” for the person who’s new to the idea of working from home and not sure where to start or what all is out there.

eBay
10 Inspiring Online Side Hustles When You Have No Job 4
eBay
Selling your stuff gets rid of clutter and puts a little more cash in your pocket. The most popular websites to sell on are eBay and Craigslist, but there are many different niche apps and websites for selling specific items, like electronics or women’s clothing. You can even have the mail person pick up your stuff, so you don’t have to leave the house.

Those are the only reliable ways to make money online that require no skill that I know of. Fortunately, if you have some skills or abilities, there are many more options available to you.

Continue Reading; https://everyevery.ng/10-online-side-hustles-when-you-have-no-job/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Workers Needed In A Fin Tech company As An investigating Officers / Job Posts / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.