Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Roberto Firmino In Tears As Liverpool Teammate Alisson Assists Emotional Baptism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Roberto Firmino In Tears As Liverpool Teammate Alisson Assists Emotional Baptism (440 Views)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roberto Firmino In Tears As Liverpool Teammate Alisson Assists Emotional Baptism by ivoryfile: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Liverpool and Brazil teammates Roberto Firmino and Alisson Becker broke down in tears as the goalkeeper helped the forward in a Christian baptism.

Firmino took to Instagram on Wednesday to share with fans a video of him during the ceremony, which was attended by a large crowd.

The video starts showing a singer accompanied by a keyboard player and a number of people watching.

Firmino then walks into a swimming pool with Alisson waiting for him, and is joined by his wife Larissa before Alisson aids him in dunking his head in the water to complete the process.

Firmino then embraces his wife and they both appear to cry, while Alisson can be seen in the background visibly emotional and wiping tears from his eyes.

Along with the video Firmino included a caption in Portuguese which translates to: "I gave my failures and the victories I will give you too.

"My greatest title is Your Love Jesus. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.

"The old things have passed away; behold, new things have come."

Fans took to social media to congratulate the Reds star, with fellow footballers such as Liverpool goalkeeper Adrian, West Ham's Felipe Anderson and Tottenham's Lucas Moura also sending their support.

Both Firmino and Alisson have become firm fans' favourites at Anfield, and appear to have formed a close bond off the pitch.

Liverpool and Brazil teammates Roberto Firmino and Alisson Becker broke down in tears as the goalkeeper helped the forward in a Christian baptism.

Firmino took to Instagram on Wednesday to share with fans a video of him during the ceremony, which was attended by a large crowd.

The video starts showing a singer accompanied by a keyboard player and a number of people watching.

Firmino then walks into a swimming pool with Alisson waiting for him, and is joined by his wife Larissa before Alisson aids him in dunking his head in the water to complete the process.

Firmino then embraces his wife and they both appear to cry, while Alisson can be seen in the background visibly emotional and wiping tears from his eyes.

Along with the video Firmino included a caption in Portuguese which translates to: "I gave my failures and the victories I will give you too.

"My greatest title is Your Love Jesus. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.

"The old things have passed away; behold, new things have come."

Fans took to social media to congratulate the Reds star, with fellow footballers such as Liverpool goalkeeper Adrian, West Ham's Felipe Anderson and Tottenham's Lucas Moura also sending their support.

Both Firmino and Alisson have become firm fans' favourites at Anfield, and appear to have formed a close bond off the pitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_NEY4G728

cc @Seun @lalasticlala

www.Thedevotionals.com.ng

cc @Seun @lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Roberto Firmino In Tears As Liverpool Teammate Alisson Assists Emotional Baptism by saintokwuluora(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom and Jesus Christ is the Wisdom of God.

(1) (Reply)

Free Valentine Programme In Ajegunle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts Over Sanusi Dethronement / Exempted From Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.