Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo (50976 Views)

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation / INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by babyfaceafrica: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Paid advert
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by RexTramadol1: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
I like Makonde tho'
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Kendumazy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
OK
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
APC would wish he was theirs

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by zabuur: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
The rate at which Seyi Makinde uses social media is alarming. Is it not this Oyo State that I am?

If someone sneezes beside the governor and he says "Bless You", someone being paid for his or her job would run to the social media to write an epistle about how a whole governor could say bless u to a common citizen.

Honestly, there's no deal not to talk of big deal in what's going on in Oyo State.

Note: I'm not saying he's a bad person but, why can't his actions speak than someone causing nuisance on social media in d name of the governor's each and every single activity

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by bello94(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Well composed article.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by realstars: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is what pdp governors is alklk about, not that type of ihedioha
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by damosade(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ajisebi Oyo..

Carry on seyi.

If you change no vote for you again but for now we are enjoying you.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Remix10(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

The idiot who wrote this and the foolish MUD who brought it here all deserve to be summarily shot!

What has all the stupid political partisanship over the years achieved for you and other Nigerians?

You ooze of wanton stupidity devoid of an aura of madness, spits angry angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by toba1909(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/the-actions-of-the-audio-governor-seyi-makinde-by-seye-eyitayo/

Goof from an influencer!
All the roads mentioned in your write up are ongoing at the time your audio governor was sworn in on May 29th 2019. If you lack proper information as to projects, it would have done you more good to verify properly before making a mess of yourself with such fallacies.

On the Akesan Market fire, it took your audio governor 4 good days before visiting the scene and commiserating with traders and The Alaafin. Meanwhile, at the time Fresh FM fence was pulled down by the last administration for contravening building plan laws, he got to the scene as early as 6:30am; because he was seeking votes and sympathy.

I will stop here to puncture your many goofs, enjoy what you get as influencers but not to the extent of misinforming people as some of us are loaded with facts and figures as to happening in that state

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Sanchez01: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kingosytex:
Referring to Engr Seyi Makinde as an Audio Governor is nothing but cheap black mail by the opposition to score cheap political points.

No amount of propaganda can bring him down.
The piece is superb but with a wrong/misleading title. The writer talks about how the APC tries to rubbish GSM but then highlights his qualities and what makes him unique and not the governor the APC paints.

I'm sure you'd have seen this if you read the piece.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by laurel03(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
zabuur:
The rate at which Seyi Makinde uses social media is alarming. Is it not this Oyo State that I am?

If someone sneezes beside the governor and he says "Bless You", someone being paid for his or her job would run to the social media to write an epistle about how a whole governor could say bless u to a common citizen.

Honestly, there's no deal not to talk of big deal in what's going on in Oyo State.

Note: I'm not saying he's a bad person but, why can't his actions speak than someone causing nuisance on social media in d name of the governor's each and every single activity

don't mind people... to me GSM still social media governor
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by laurel03(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/the-actions-of-the-audio-governor-seyi-makinde-by-seye-eyitayo/
those road projects not seyi projects stop lying. Even Oyo state govt dnt paid 500k for all Law student just for executive students that visited him.
the 2019/2020 backlog session, a development that has led to protests from the main batch of Oyo State students in the Law School. Similarly, other students are wondering if the bursary would reach all Oyo State students or just be restricted to Law Students.

Concerning the Law School students who were given bursary award, those who came to me were the backlog session students and we did our research and got to know that the school fee each student pay is over N200,000. The last time they were given the bursary award was in 2012.

So, those who came to me brought their list and I looked at it carefully and we approved an amount we know the state was capable of providing. So, let me say sorry to the main batch of Law Students, by next year, we will plan for both the main and supplementary batches. We will lump everybody together and ensure that we are consistent with whatever amount we want to be paying them. this is from Seyi himself

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by obatan(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dpharisee:
I have noticed one thing in Nigeria politics, anyone that Igbos support means that the person is doing well and has the potential to do even better.
They never supported Buhari even when he contested with popular politicians from their area including Okadigbo and Umeh Ezeoke, they voted rather for a Yoruba man Obasanjo and another Fulani man Yar'adua and the result is there for all to see.
When I see them supporting Operation Amotekun by South West, I told somebody, that it means there is something good about this Amotekun security network.
Igbos supporting GSM and even begging him to come and takeover Abia state from Okezie Ikpeazu means that the guy is not an Audio Governor, Oyo people are in for good governance.
Please this is not a tribalistic post wink
you wrote well my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by kemika8989(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Dpharisee post=85848711]I have noticed one thing in Nigeria politics, anyone that Igbos support means that the person is doing well and has the potential to do even better.
They never supported Buhari even when he contested with popular politicians from their area including Okadigbo and Umeh Ezeoke, they voted rather for a Yoruba man Obasanjo and another Fulani man Yar'adua and the result is there for all to see.
When I see them supporting Operation Amotekun by South West, I told somebody, that it means there is something good about this Amotekun security network.
Igbos supporting GSM and even begging him to come and takeover Abia state from Okezie Ikpeazu means that the guy is not an Audio Governor, Oyo people are in for good governance.
Please this is not a tribalistic post wink your head dey there �

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by madridsta007(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
AnonPoet:

Cheap propaganda by Tinubu and his media empire who is caught in two minds; Either to continue on his self-deceit and self-implosion with the Beau Harry APC regime where, in 2023, he would be demystified and taught a bitter lesson in Fulani-ethno politics OR align with the South West which have largely become aware that the Beau Harry regime is leading Yoruba land to the cliff-edge of poverty, insecurity and total governmentlessness.

I guess he is still sticking with the Fulani ethno-centrists.
Seyi Makinde is gradually becoming a symbol of good governance, not only in the South West, but across the nation. It is pleasing to see that clear-eyed Yorubas even mild APC apologists are rooting for him. His success is Yoruba land and Yoruba peoples' success. Continue. The rest of the country will support you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by sweetonugbu: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
This is just another cheap propaganda from the usual SE quarters. None of their fools they call leaders is capable of standing next to GSM. cool

He towers above 'em all!
your mumu knows no bounds, read you wont, rushing to comment, S E gives you nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by mkoabiola: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Does this writer knows d meaning of "audio" Governor
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by joefelin2345: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Let the APC tell us Ajimobi's achievements during his 8yrs rulling in Oyo State other than fighting Olubadan or destroying Ayefele's house?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by MorataFC: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dpharisee:
I have noticed one thing in Nigeria politics, anyone that Igbos support means that the person is doing well and has the potential to do even better.
igbo people support party, if Makinde is an APC member he wouldn't have much support he is having today.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by IdioticNLmods: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dpharisee:
But it's sad that good things hardly come through in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by adelaja70(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
SO LONG A LETTER... HOW MUCH YOU PAY NAIRALAND FOR THIS ADVERTISEMENT??...
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by TemmyT002(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
The person that wrote this write-up is just wasting his or her time.
You don't have to say it.
Everyone, especially the opposition, knows that Seyi Makinde is a special human being.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by NORSYK(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
This is just another cheap propaganda from the usual SE quarters. None of their fools they call leaders is capable of standing next to GSM. cool

He towers above 'em all!

The illiteracy of this fellow is out of this world.
I guess the article is beyond your primitive comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by mikywonder(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anyone dat wants to be useful to himself/herself should immediately leave dis God forsaken country
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:

He towers above 'em all!
you must be a yaríba muslim from ikere In Osun state with a brain capacity of 20 kilobytes that can only absorb amala and ewedu

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Bbbwings: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kingosytex:
Referring to Engr Seyi Makinde as an Audio Governor is nothing but cheap black mail by the opposition to score cheap political points.

No amount of propaganda can bring him down.
Op should warn himself. I was blowing hot when I read the headline. Not until I read the content did I calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by ehissi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sanromeo:
Seyi Makinde has not done 1/4 of what Governor Akeredolu has done but they make him look as if he's the best Governor in The SW. Though he might be trying but he's not performing as they make him look. undecided

They are not rating him based on what other states are doing par say but based on what his predecessors have done....

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by blowjohn(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
klins4213:
My take is this, when you are in a position, please make sure you do what you can to improve lives and security...

Check my signature for what we can offer...

Let me complete ur comment:

....incase after less than 8 months ur taken unawares by a prophecy and a supreme court judgement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. / Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.