Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo (50973 Views)

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation / INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by peterpe(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Some people can jelous someone fast achievement
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Yabbey: 1:12am On Jan 17, 2020
I salute the writer for a well scripted lies. All the roads mentioned in the write-up are Ajimobi roads. Non is the product of Seyi Makinde. The only road the governor can lay claim to is Oyo-Iseyin Road, and can not totally claim it because it was started by Ajimobi and the governor used political abracadabra to stop the road construction and later rewarded it. On street light, is this an achievement? Ajimobi did many street lights on different roads and he never for once ascribed it to be an achievement. In many states pupils there are not paying any fee do you say the governors of these states have performed magic because of this? Opening of Secretariat gate an achievement? Nigeria has lost it. Since it was opened, what has the gate done to better the lot of the people of the state economically and in other areas of their life endeavours who don't have the grace to use it or what is the percentage of the people who used the gate compared to the total percentage of the state population? Really its an audio governor!
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by silverkings: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Sanromeo:
Seyi Makinde has not done 1/4 of what Governor Akeredolu has done but they make him look as if he's the best Governor in The SW. Though he might be trying but he's not performing as they make him look. undecided
please are u in Oyo State??

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by seguno2: 1:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

The idiot who wrote this and the foolish MUD who brought it here all deserve to be summarily shot!

What has all the stupid political partisanship over the years achieved for you and other Nigerians?

You are the one who deserves the bullet for ranting without any factual rebuttal of the OP.
Please find a place for your deliverance before it is too late for you.
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by seguno2: 1:59am On Jan 17, 2020
soberdrunk:
All I read about is someone doing the job he is "overpaid" to do......... angry

Wise words.
May your wisdom keep growing.
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by seguno2: 2:04am On Jan 17, 2020
happney65:
Seyi has impressed me far more than any governor in Oyo state at least in his first year and I hope he continues particularly in the area of security...Soft spoken,Calm but Firm...

The Purchase of the first batch of 100 RRS cars for security agencies in the state is a near perfect step..It is only in Abuja and Lagos we have such as of today in Nigeria and it is a good step..You can easily reach security agencies easily to report security issues.

I do not support his free education stand though..I believe the 3000naira introduced by the Ajimobi administration should be continued..Paying 3000 naira per year for your ward isnt too much and if you cannot afford to pay 3000 naira per year ,you have no business having a child then..

Apart from that he is still on track and I cant wait to see what the 2020 Budget entails when they start manifesting..If he continues this way,He is on the way to secure a second term..But if not,We in Oyo state will send him out of Agodi Government house..We do not do godfathers like some people that have held them down for 20years..Naaa,We speak truth to power and that is what has always been since Ibadan and Oyo state in General became the Political Capital of the South-west..

Was there free education with books when Bola Ige was governor? Was there free education when Awolowo was the Premier?
You don’t know what you are saying. Please get a refund for your wrong education. Thank me later.
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by izibili44: 3:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Has he visited moniya,IWARE AND FIDITI I HAVE AHOUSE IN MONIYA AND FARM LANDS IN THE OTHER TWO AREA.I LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR A VERY LONG TIME.THE TENURE OF AKALA BABA FO OWO SERE.
Kingosytex:
Referring to Engr Seyi Makinde as an Audio Governor is nothing but cheap black mail by the opposition to score cheap political points.

No amount of propaganda can bring him down.
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by deebrain(m): 3:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Politics!

Even if the only thing he did was the 13th month salary of last year, GIVE HIM SOME COMMENDATION!
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Image laundry
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by abat4real37(f): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Overated governor
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Torylanez(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol Instagram governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.