Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo (51211 Views)

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation / INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by tribalmall: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Na so u go watch till 4 yrs pass away.

jayfolarin:
I am starting to take a keen interest in this fela. He also seem like the one governor in SW willing to bear the most responsibility on Amotekun. Shoutout to akeredolu on this as well.

Still watching him closely but he seems to be a good person 'so far'.

I really want someone from the SW that is yoruba-nationalistic in his approach, not some ass licker that tinubu seem to have become recently and it looks like seyi makinde may just turn out to be that.

Time will tell
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Bbbwings: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sanromeo:
Seyi Makinde has not done 1/4 of what Governor Akeredolu has done but they make him look as if he's the best Governor in The SW. Though he might be trying but he's not performing as they make him look. undecided
Until akeredolu chases out Fulani herdsmen away from ondo his achievements will amount to nothing.
When amotekun begins to get result, we will applaud him

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by emmizzy24(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
GSM is one of the best Governors in the histiry of this country as far as I'm concern... GYB should learn from him abeg, Kogi state is in congruum disarray!!!.
nobody should quote me, be warned!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by jaxxy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Top Notch Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by klins4213(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

No one Prays for that when they have good intentions... But if otherwise, they shouldn't even smell there...
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Advocate500: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
This is just another cheap propaganda from the usual SE quarters. None of their fools they call leaders is capable of standing next to GSM. cool

He towers above 'em all!
igbos love good thing so they will always support makande, I am from abia state but will like to have someone like makande as my governor, u should be worried about ur people whose only occupation is politics, maybe the once in opposition whose makande is leadership is not benefiting them may like to see go down.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
tribalmall:
Na so u go watch till 4 yrs pass away.

Some of us still take our time to get to know people before jumping in a love/hate relationship with them
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Debaiz: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sanromeo:
Seyi Makinde has not done 1/4 of what Governor Akeredolu has done but they make him look as if he's the best Governor in The SW. Though he might be trying but he's not performing as they make him look. undecided

I can 100% say that 80% of the road projects named in these article were completed(not even under construction) shortly before Ajimobi left office but let them keep confusing their gullible online supporters. People of oyo state are watching. I trust my people.
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by willybaby(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's surprising op will take out valuable time to write this long epistle praising someone who willingly came out and contested to be governor... He wasn't forced to be governor, let's say his doing his duty as governor using our money and we still pay him... Let's stop promoting mediocrity abeg
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Liposure: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Tiri gbosa 4 d audio governor

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Hypocrit: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
A good post spoil by party affilliation. Governing is not a party thing, is an individual thing. Also, people are skeptical on his person, because of his likes who have done same ranting but ended up doing little or nothing at the end of their tenure. He should use action to shut such people up. I have same view as your allege APC view but i dont play party politics. Not only the opposition are criticising him. History has made most of us unbelievers and far our politicians are concern, and you cant blame the people for that.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by ThatFairGuy: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nonsensical and hypocrisy. Will you compare him to Sanwo Olu of Lagos State undecided. Hypocrisy won't kill you people

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by ThatFairGuy: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
God bless you sir
Debaiz:

I can 100% say that 80% of the road projects named in these article were completed(not even under construction) shortly before Ajimobi left office but let them keep confusing their gullible online supporters. People of oyo state are watching. I trust my people.
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by ThatFairGuy: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
God bless you sir
[quothttps://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10894596_fbimg1573226162384_jpeg44b44865a3c76d0e5df179b9e5317471e author=Sanromeo post=85848750]Seyi Makinde has not done 1/4 of what Governor Akeredolu has done but they make him look as if he's the best Governor in The SW. Though he might be trying but he's not performing as they make him look. undecided[/quote]
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by KenechukwuEdu: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sanromeo:
only 7 months bro... chill

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by BroOptimist(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
happney65:
Seyi has impressed me far more than any governor in Oyo state at least in his first year and I hope he continues particularly in the area of security...Soft spoken,Calm but Firm...

The Purchase of the first batch of 100 RRS cars for security agencies in the state is a near perfect step..It is only in Abuja and Lagos we have such as of today in Nigeria and it is a good step..You can easily reach security agencies easily to report security issues.

I do not support his free education stand though..I believe the 3000naira introduced by the Ajimobi administration should be continued..Paying 3000 naira per year for your ward isnt too much and if you cannot afford to pay 3000 naira per year ,you have no business having a child then..

Apart from that he is still on track and I cant wait to see what the 2020 Budget entails when they start manifesting..If he continues this way,He is on the way to secure a second term..But if not,We in Oyo state will send him out of Agodi Government house..We do not do godfathers like some people that have held them down for 20years..Naaa,We speak truth to power and that is what has always been since Ibadan and Oyo state in General became the Political Capital of the South-west..

�. ONE LIKE!

Ok, continue o.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by BlessedNiel: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sanromeo:
How long has Akeredolu been in office compared to GSM?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dpharisee:
I have noticed one thing in Nigeria politics, anyone that Igbos support means that the person is doing well and has the potential to do even better.
They never supported Buhari even when he contested with popular politicians from their area including Okadigbo and Umeh Ezeoke, they voted rather for a Yoruba man Obasanjo and another Fulani man Yar'adua and the result is there for all to see.
When I see them supporting Operation Amotekun by South West, I told somebody, that it means there is something good about this Amotekun security network.
Igbos supporting GSM and even begging him to come and takeover Abia state from Okezie Ikpeazu means that the guy is not an Audio Governor, Oyo people are in for good governance.
Please this is not a tribalistic post wink

But what has who igbos support or don't support got to do with d article? Or was it written by an Igbo person?
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by laosy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
bazzyblings:
cheesy
Una still dey laugh when people don talk their own on the matter
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by tee4naija(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
How do you even compare a GSM with a constituted authority? Between a governor who owed teachers up to 9 months salary and another that not only pays as at when due but even paid 13th month salary for the first time in the history of the state. GSM can only be defeated by himself and that is if he decides not to seek reelection.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Tinaevergreen: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
This funny and truly bad. Its wrong to call him an audio Governor.
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by olakintanj(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Seyi Makinde is a man who actually knows his onus and he is proactive, unlike some governors that are yet to find their bearings.
GSM has really impressed me.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by MT: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
I stopped reading when the OP states this as an achievement : "Is it the declaration of free education? Or the opening of the Secretariat bridge for use by the public?". To declare anything is the easiest part, what can you say about the implementation; it is on record that many schools lacked teachers for certain subjects throughout last terms.

Then to consider opening of a bridge that has been in existence which the previous governor monopolized for his own private use as an achievement was awful. I guess the OP needs to go and look at what qualifies as achievements, it is our commonwealth that these governors are spending. There is a need for tough examinations of their activities. Ajimobi was a loud mouth and encouraged corruption during his era, but Seyi Makinde has not proved so far to dwarf his achievements. It is sad as I have to write this because I have never been a fan of Ajimobi.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by WorldRichest: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dpharisee:
I have noticed one thing in Nigeria politics, anyone that Igbos support means that the person is doing well and has the potential to do even better.
They never supported Buhari even when he contested with popular politicians from their area including Okadigbo and Umeh Ezeoke, they voted rather for a Yoruba man Obasanjo and another Fulani man Yar'adua and the result is there for all to see.
When I see them supporting Operation Amotekun by South West, I told somebody, that it means there is something good about this Amotekun security network.
Igbos supporting GSM and even begging him to come and takeover Abia state from Okezie Ikpeazu means that the guy is not an Audio Governor, Oyo people are in for good governance.

Why always Igbos? Igbos hate Hausad. Igbos hate Yorubas. Igbos hate Kanuris. Igbos hate Fulanis. Igbos hate Ijaws. Igbos hate Itshekiris. Igbos hate Ikwerres. Igbos hate Kalabaris. Igbos hate Calabars, Even Igbos hate Igbos.
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Studyinchina200(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
When is that governor going to fix the road from sawmill go gbagi market area. People are suffering.

Audio Governor.
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by exponent50real(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
beyond 2023...............
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Olisehinnocent: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
I wish Seyi Makinde will be our anambra governor. It will be the best thing that happen to me this year!!!
If he go for president, i will give him my 100% support!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by mrLhanray(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Audio Governor indeed, you had to write a Thesis to denigrate one of the best Governor in the country...
Re: Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo by Tochi3(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dpharisee:
Sense no go kill u bro. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.